Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Photos of hot/cute/sexy Filipina girls I met in Angeles City!

Post by Winston »

@hypermak , @Yohan , @yick , @WorldTraveler , @MarcosZeitola what do you think of those hotties above? lol

Some more below.

This is Abby, my favorite massage girl. I loved her smile. It was so bubbly, charming, magnetic and captivating. Made me fall for her and have a crush for her. lol. Isn't she cute as heck? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston with girls at a disco in Angeles City. WorldTraveler was with me too, but he doesn't want his photos to be shown. Don't the girls look so expressive and playful? Don't I look like I'm in my element? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Thanks Winston for showing me these photos of some very attractive Filipina ladies !!! Winston I hope to someday in the near future to travel to the Philippines and meet these Asian beauties myself as soon as this global pandemic ends or dies down.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
December 8th, 2020, 4:31 am
@hypermak , @Yohan , @yick , @WorldTraveler , @MarcosZeitola what do you think of those hotties above? lol

Some more below.

This is Abby, my favorite massage girl. I loved her smile. It was so bubbly, charming, magnetic and captivating. Made me fall for her and have a crush for her. lol. Isn't she cute as heck? lol
Yes, she looks quite cute and bubbly. I am sure she's fun to be around. That's one of the qualities I loved the most about Filipinas, the ones I met at least. They look and sound innocent, fresh and polite or demure...until you have them in an intimate situation and then in bed...then they change into the sex equivalent of a mini nuclear power plant! :D :D

I definitely miss them... I have already told my Dad that I would like to be back to the Philippines, and it's not out of the question, since I still have contact with my Exec chef and the resort management and they said they would get me on board again in a breeze, as long as they have some clarity about end of lockdown and (most importantly) resuming of international flights that will bring all the Chinese, Japanese and Korean punters back.

Patience is key... :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out these photos of me singing in Angeles City at a bar. Notice that I look vibrant and comfortable in my own skin, which I never do in America or Taiwan, where you are always in a state of fear and everything is controlled and you never feel free, even though you are told you are free. Doesn't this speak volumes? Don't I look more thin too? @hypermak and @MarcosZeitola what do you think?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Doesn't Winston look great with makeup? lol. Dianne put this on me for fun once. See below. lol. Don't we look like we are happily in love? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Don't the smiles on these Angeles City girls next to me look so genuine and natural, not fake or forced like the smiles you see in America or Taiwan?

mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

If I could go out and meet & mix with girls like that, there'd be no need for alcohol/poison.

Not only are they pretty, but really sweet & kind & non-judgemental-looking too, that's what's most attractive.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

mattyman wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 2:32 am
If I could go out and meet & mix with girls like that, there'd be no need for alcohol/poison.

Not only are they pretty, but really sweet & kind & non-judgemental-looking too, that's what's most attractive.
What's stopping you? And don't say the pandemic - it has only been going nine months - not 23 years.

Everything you want is out there but in the end it is still a mix of positives and negatives though in my experience, the positives outweigh the negatives.

So go and get what you want - Philippines, Thailand, Colombia, Russia - wherever you want to go. I get it! I lived in a council estate in the north of England and one day I left and I have never looked back! If you expect your shit yokel town in the south west of England (or wherever it is...) to change into Thailand, Philippines or southern Spain well you're going to wait forever.

Make a plan and f***ing well leave! Go and find the life you want and the people you want to spend time with - it is out there waiting for you.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

yick wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 7:39 pm
mattyman wrote:
What's stopping you? And don't say the pandemic - it has only been going nine months - not 23 years.
Everything you want is out there but in the end it is still a mix of positives and negatives though in my experience, the positives outweigh the negatives.
So go and get what you want - Philippines, Thailand, Colombia, Russia - wherever you want to go. I get it! I lived in a council estate in the north of England and one day I left and I have never looked back! If you expect your shit yokel town in the south west of England (or wherever it is...) to change into Thailand, Philippines or southern Spain well you're going to wait forever.
Make a plan and f***ing well leave! Go and find the life you want and the people you want to spend time with - it is out there waiting for you.
I cannot say it better - everything is out there, but be aware there are positives and negatives....

Personally I find life outside of Europe/UK/USA etc. better since more than 40 years, I never came back.

However there are various issues to consider, what to do if something is going wrong? You never know. Think about it, be prepared about it. - For that reason I recommend anyone BEFORE leaving his own native country in Northern America or Western Europe to consider seriously an escape/return route.

1 - Keep your US, UK, EU, AUS passport and citizenship
2 - Never bring your all money out of your own Western country.

Even after more than 40 years, my escape route to Europe is still the same with my EU (Austrian) passport and a local banking account/with international cash card in my native country... In case of serious problems I am ready to leave immediately.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 10:29 pm
yick wrote:
December 21st, 2020, 7:39 pm
mattyman wrote:
I cannot say it better - everything is out there, but be aware there are positives and negatives....

Personally I find life outside of Europe/UK/USA etc. better since more than 40 years, I never came back.

However there are various issues to consider, what to do if something is going wrong? You never know. Think about it, be prepared about it. - For that reason I recommend anyone BEFORE leaving his own native country in Northern America or Western Europe to consider seriously an escape/return route.

1 - Keep your US, UK, EU, AUS passport and citizenship
2 - Never bring your all money out of your own Western country.

Even after more than 40 years, my escape route to Europe is still the same with my EU (Austrian) passport and a local banking account/with international cash card in my native country... In case of serious problems I am ready to leave immediately.
That is really good advice! I read about some American couple who moved down to Mexico with their life savings and put it in a Mexican bank, only for the bank manager to steal it!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/amer ... k-n1059666

You have to be careful where you go and how you go about things. I think keeping your native countries passport and leaving money in you own country is great advice! The basics are you usually have little to no real rights in a lot of these countries. I think the important thing is know who you are and what you want out of 'happier abroad'
because the good things can be had somewhere in the world whoever you are.

I don't know about you, Yohan but I have changed 100% to how I was before I moved abroad, a lot of it was down to acclimatization and changing because I had to if I was to be happy and now I am happy where I am but it took a few years - it did! In my first few years I had my 'I hate xxxxx' days and wouldn't leave the house but now, nothing bothers me and it certainly doesn't ruin my day. I think a lot of people who envisage a move abroad think it will be sunshine and roses forever once the initial glean has worn off. The real changes come once you take on 'culture shock' and get through it.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

^Sounds so encouraging.

@ Yohan regarding an escape/return plan if things go tits-up. Thanks for mentioning that. The fear of being stranded has been one of the things stopping me.

The pandemic is a load of rubbish, it's over; at my age if I catch it I won't be at much risk (I'll get treatment QUICK not 'self isolate'). Healthcare is incredibly important whether or not pandemic. Banking, getting work etc. would be great to have a natter of these practical issues on another thread. For now I like to see some more of Winston's travel experiences.

@ yick; if I was in a social environment like that, I find it impossible to stay in! Even when I went to Spain, the same was true. You will get days that rubbish, there's no escaping that. The bottom line is if you're not forced into home-imprisonment all the time, then that's the main thing. Likewise, I'd like to have a natter.

@ Winston; KEEP POSTING!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Post by Winston »

This clip shows how ALIVE I am when I'm in Angeles City, PH where I can be myself everyday! It's very liberating and priceless, beyond words! Doesn't this girl I met look so cute and easygoing and playful and laid back? Like I can just be myself and be as flirtatious as I want around her? Doesn't the atmosphere look so laid back too? This is how life SHOULD be! Not uptight, cold, serious, negative, repressed, all business, and no fun, like in America and Taiwan (my native ancestral country, which is just as socially cold/uptight as America if not more so)!

This clip shows me having REAL FREEDOM, the kind you can NEVER get in America. You see, freedom is the ability to do what you WANT or LOVE, and the ability to BE YOURSELF. It has nothing at all do with politics or voting or government policy, which is all the US media ever focuses on, which is irrelevant, useless, boring and meaningless. If you can't be yourself, you are NOT free, no matter how much you vote or claim to live in a "democracy". No social connection or freedom to be your true self = NO FREEDOM! No way around it! This is the real red pill truth bomb that the US media will NEVER tell you!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just put up my new 2023 album of Angeles City girls I met on Google photos. The link to the album is below. There are over 1200 photos in it. I removed any pics that were rated X and any photos of Rock, since he doesn't want to be shown here and affiliated with us losers. lol. Let me know what you guys think and which girls you think are cute.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KUFK7kGVnXSsUJuM6

As you can see, AC is still a lot of fun. But it no longer has the illusion or feeling of love and romance anymore. Everything feels like a business transaction there now. The girls don't stay long time with you (even if you pay them more, they will agree and then reneg) and don't treat you like they like you or like being with you like they did before. So the experience with p4p girls isn't as satisfying or fulfilling as it was before. Such is with the new young generation of narcissistic spoiled soulless girls of the digital generation.

What do you think of the album @MarcosZeitola and @publicduende? Any girls you like?

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Jesus, Winston, what have they been feeding these Angeles City Filipinas? :shock:

Are they growing taller, or are you growing shorter na? :lol:

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144