Photos of Hot, Cute, Sexy Girls I met in Angeles City, Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ComingSoon
Freshman Poster

Re: Photos of hot/cute girls I met in Angeles City!

Post by ComingSoon »

Some real cuties Winston. And some of the smallest shorts I have ever seen. Love em.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

foodchain11
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by foodchain11 »

Anthropolonerd wrote:
February 20th, 2014, 6:04 am
Winston wrote:Are you not white? Probably not. White men don't usually say the stuff you do. You sound like a judgmental Asian guy, like Repatriate.

I don't know if it's true or not, but someone told me once that there might be a link between pedophilia and yellow fever.
Missed this gem, lol. I'm white as f**k, dude. I live in the Netherlands and if I have anything non-Dutch in me, it is very remote (unfortunately. I wouldn't mind have like 1/8 Indo or something like that. A lot of Dutch ppl have that).

Also I like Asian girls. Certainly I don't like them much less than white girls, on the whole. But the Asians I like tend to come from China, Malaysia and Japan.

The ones you post generally look lower class and childlike to me. This makes me personally consider them ugly by definition. But being lower class isn't a huge problem by itself (if the person doesn't have a "lower class personality", i.e. the very pretty and/or smart ones who know their real value) but they have a certain backwardness about them which makes relationships Western men have with them shine an unfavourable light on those western men. Only a lower class western man would consider dating a pinay (or Isaan Thai woman, although they often look a little better at least) imo, unless there are some mitigating circumstances (like she is rich for a pinay, they met outside of the phils etc).

You can see in almost any person at first glance what kind of socio-economic environment they are from and when the discrepancy is too great, it speaks volumes. We can safely say that even lower class Americans are lightyears ahead in socioeconomic status of average pinays.

I realize this post is pretty old. I more or less agree with most of your points. Not sure I'm nearly as fixated on class issues though. I don't think class in and of itself has much to do with socioeconomics. There are many very lovely, smart, ambitious Filipinas who don't have much money. But in terms of overall class and character they're worlds ahead of some Western women who are less economically challenged.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Photos of hot/cute/sexy Filipina girls I met in Angeles City!

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
I haven't had time to update this thread and post new pics of my Angeles City girls. But there are many to post for sure from the last few years. So what I've done instead is put them all into Google Photo Albums for you to browse, which is much easier than copying and pasting each of them one by one. Here are the albums of my favorite Angeles City girls from 2006 til now. See the links below.

Winston's favorite Angeles City girls 2006 - 2013 (approx 440 photos)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kU6p7HattCFNuYJ59

Winston's favorite Angeles City girls 2013 - 2017 (Approx 1000 photos)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rEftPjAk9AtUT4uX6
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last year, one of the girls I shagged in Angeles City sang happy birthday for me afterward. I filmed her singing it because she's a good singer and really cute too. :)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This cute petite girl below seemed to genuinely like me. She grabbed me at high society disco and seemed really into me. She didn't even talk about money when we made love. Very cute and a good dancer too. But not much on the inside. Nothing to connect with. These girls also live for the moment and are very carefree, not responsible types. lol

Last time I saw her she said she was taken now though. Too bad. I sort of miss her and regret that I took her for granted. But when you are in Angeles City and no longer in desperation mode, you start to take these girls for granted. lol

Btw doesn't this girl have a cute face? I liked her. But she wasn't into me.

Btw this is my ex-gf Roselyn. What do you think? Isn't she cute? lol. She's in our FB group btw.

Btw this is Jackie. Isn't she so cute and hot and young and fresh? lol. I ended up taking her home. :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston having his first threesome below. :) Doesn't Winston's face look like he's in BLISS? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende will like this one since he likes classy women. She's very professional and classy and super hot and NOT for sale.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys will love this one. Here is the photo album of my first wild night in Angeles City back in 2006. The album consists of photos and video stills from video that was taken by @Mr S, who showed me around there on my first night there. It was really wild and raunchy and no holds barred. lol. Here's the link.

Winston's first wild night in Angeles City
https://goo.gl/photos/aNhT6RxPR4D62csq9

Here is a photo from the album. Doesn't Winston look like he's in bliss and nirvana? lol

Below Winston is at the back end of a caboose train of girls. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my birthday girl in Angeles City. She gave me two nights of ecstasy, pleasure and satisfaction. :) I filmed these clips of her. She was so sexy and steaming hot. Ouch! What a bod! What legs too!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Abby, my hot masseuse, dances for me with cute/sweet smile and attitude! :) Her bubbly smile turns me on and makes me feel a cheerful crush. :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New video of Winston approaching a girl at McDonald's in Angeles City. lol

Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 5:00 pm
Winston having his first threesome below. :) Doesn't Winston's face look like he's in BLISS? lol

^^ Uuuhhhhmmm……

hey Winston!

While your face looks like it's in bliss with two girls kissing you simultaneously, I am also looking closely at your lower lips.

Is that some kind of cold sore on the lower left part of your lip? :shock:
Horahngee
Freshman Poster

Post by Horahngee »

Winston wrote:
July 29th, 2018, 3:26 pm
This cute petite girl below seemed to genuinely like me. She grabbed me at high society disco and seemed really into me. She didn't even talk about money when we made love. Very cute and a good dancer too. But not much on the inside. Nothing to connect with. These girls also live for the moment and are very carefree, not responsible types. lol

Btw doesn't this girl have a cute face? I liked her. But she wasn't into me.

Btw this is my ex-gf Roselyn. What do you think? Isn't she cute? lol. She's in our FB group btw.
^^ These two girls of yours.

I agree that they are cute!

I guess I should not blame you Winston, for wanting these occasional two or three-somes with these Filipina chicks. Hehehehe!! :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston being flirtatious/silly/playful with a cute girl he met at Margarita Station in Angeles City, Philippines. Note that this would NOT be allowed in America because people's disposition there is very serious, strict and uptight of course. Because America is slavery with no fun and no social connection and no flirtation allowed, but you aren't allowed to talk about it, you are only allowed to say that you live in a free country, but you cannot act free of course.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow! Isn't this mall girl I flirted with in Angeles City SMOKING HOT and perfect and model like? lol. I would have paid anything to have her! SO PERFECT!

Girl with sexy curves that I had. A Rock type.

Wow isn't this chick in red HOT?