Philippines to be flooded by USA military men

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Philippines to be flooded by USA military men

Post by MatureDJ »

https://news.yahoo.com/philippines-expa ... 15845.html

More white men around means more difficult poontang for the Happier Abroad crowd.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Philippines to be flooded by USA military men

Post by Yohan »

So far I cannot confirm that more foreigners entering Philippines.
I just came back from Cebu and there are clearly less foreigners there compared to a few years ago and there are also less flights, and the airfare is expensive, no discount flights, at least not from Japan.
I also think many travellers consider other destinations, I can confirm that Cebu City did not change during the last 20 years or so. You have a nice wide secure compound and if you are going out to the main street, there is nothing right and left but a slum, garbage, broken sidewalks, alcoholics, drug abusers, child beggars....
What I also noticed is that the difference between poor and rich is getting even worse. Not really a destination which fits everybody looking for a nice holiday abroad.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I'm not surprised by this, Thailand already have this problem with white men flooding in. The more white males you have in your country, the more cuckoldry you're going to end up with. White men today are nothing like the white males of the past. You do NOT want these fuckers flooding in your country no more than you would want blacks to flood into your country. Unless you like the idea of seeing annoying dipshits everywhere introducing people to the same shit cultures that f***ed up the countries these men came from. The U.S. military is already woke as all f**k, nothing good is going to come from having a horde of military men from the West settling in Asia. But Asian countries are too ignorant to protect themselves from white f***s of the 21st century. They ruined Europe and America both because of their current attitudes and behavior. Get enough whites they'll have you embracing that "diversity" and inclusion shit in no time.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
February 3rd, 2023, 8:39 pm
So far I cannot confirm that more foreigners entering Philippines.
I just came back from Cebu and there are clearly less foreigners there compared to a few years ago and there are also less flights, and the airfare is expensive, no discount flights, at least not from Japan.
I also think many travellers consider other destinations, I can confirm that Cebu City did not change during the last 20 years or so. You have a nice wide secure compound and if you are going out to the main street, there is nothing right and left but a slum, garbage, broken sidewalks, alcoholics, drug abusers, child beggars....
What I also noticed is that the difference between poor and rich is getting even worse. Not really a destination which fits everybody looking for a nice holiday abroad.
The sight of American men flooding the streets and monopolising the dating game in town is usually only limited to the areas immediately surrounding the bases. Perhaps for security reasons, the PNA hasn't disclosed what bases will be allowed to host extra US military. Mindanao only has one substantial US base, in Zamboanga City, which is already one of the least beaten tracks for foreigners looking for romance (it's a lot less safe than, say, Davao, because of the active Islamic militia).

The typical guy looking for a lady in Metro Manila, Cebu, Dumaguete or Davao won't feel any difference.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
February 3rd, 2023, 10:25 pm
I'm not surprised by this, Thailand already have this problem with white men flooding in. The more white males you have in your country, the more cuckoldry you're going to end up with. White men today are nothing like the white males of the past. You do NOT want these fuckers flooding in your country no more than you would want blacks to flood into your country. Unless you like the idea of seeing annoying dipshits everywhere introducing people to the same shit cultures that f***ed up the countries these men came from. The U.S. military is already woke as all f**k, nothing good is going to come from having a horde of military men from the West settling in Asia. But Asian countries are too ignorant to protect themselves from white f***s of the 21st century. They ruined Europe and America both because of their current attitudes and behavior. Get enough whites they'll have you embracing that "diversity" and inclusion shit in no time.
@WanderingProtagonist
Pretty much agree, speaking as a "white male of the past," LOL.
I'm still pretty sure almost all 'that "diversity" and inclusion shit' is more pushed as an agenda by jews though (and jews aren't white, even though I'm also totally disgusted by today's white men), vs the white assholes who are mostly just a bunch of entitled crybabies who want easier sex and lower cost for beer, brothels, etc.

However, the unfortunate Philippines is not just getting the dregs of the white/jew male manginosphere, they're also getting the worst of black America's "passport bros" too:

Good luck Philippines, there's lots of beautiful scenic islands there, but with all the faggots and trannies and drug addicts they already allow there + this new wave deluge of manginosphere assholes and passport bros, I'll personally give it a miss, and hear from the rest of the HA posters how it's going over there.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 9:15 pm
February 3rd, 2023, 10:25 pm
@WanderingProtagonist
Pretty much agree, speaking as a "white male of the past," LOL.
I'm still pretty sure almost all 'that "diversity" and inclusion shit' is more pushed as an agenda by jews though (and jews aren't white, even though I'm also totally disgusted by today's white men), vs the white assholes who are mostly just a bunch of entitled crybabies who want easier sex and lower cost for beer, brothels, etc.

However, the unfortunate Philippines is not just getting the dregs of the white/jew male manginosphere, they're also getting the worst of black America's "passport bros" too:

Good luck Philippines, there's lots of beautiful scenic islands there, but with all the faggots and trannies and drug addicts they already allow there + this new wave deluge of manginosphere assholes and passport bros, I'll personally give it a miss, and hear from the rest of the HA posters how it's going over there.
I always thought this passport bro stuff was just an excuse for black men to hate on black women. Why pretend like they ever cared about them to begin with when you have loads of white women in the West willing to f**k these guys, and cuck muthfers are willing to even let them f**k their women while they watch it like the idiots that they are. But for some reason black men still don't seem satisfied enough. They had to say "Well we're going abroad because the black women in the West is trash, they don't care about us." I'm thinking "since when did you niggas ever care about the black women then? All you fuckers do is f**k white girls and even let their white men suck you off after you've finished inside his woman." I mean it makes no sense that these guys have to go overseas just to ruin other countries with their presence acting as if they get no attention at all in the West. There's plenty of virtue signaling white losers that will give them some ass if that's all they want. Why travel abroad and pretend your reasons for going is because of black women when you pay them no attention anyway and favor white ones over them.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

February 5th, 2023, 7:46 am
I always thought this passport bro stuff was just an excuse for black men to hate on black women. Why pretend like they ever cared about them to begin with when you have loads of white women in the West willing to f**k these guys, and cuck muthfers are willing to even let them f**k their women while they watch it like the idiots that they are. But for some reason black men still don't seem satisfied enough. They had to say "Well we're going abroad because the black women in the West is trash, they don't care about us." I'm thinking "since when did you niggas ever care about the black women then? All you fuckers do is f**k white girls and even let their white men suck you off after you've finished inside his woman." I mean it makes no sense that these guys have to go overseas just to ruin other countries with their presence acting as if they get no attention at all in the West. There's plenty of virtue signaling white losers that will give them some ass if that's all they want. Why travel abroad and pretend your reasons for going is because of black women when you pay them no attention anyway and favor white ones over them.
@WanderingProtagonist
Yeah, I agree:
If the passport bros want to "divest" and go get foreign women, hey, they can go and do it without any of us complaining, but WTF is with their endlessly indulging themselves in hatefully trashing on black American women even after the passport bros and SYSBM types have already supposedly divested from black women already?
I don't even understand exactly why they do it: Do they feel they need to justify themselves to someone else in order to go abroad and get foreign women? :?
Their whole set of narratives blaming black women for everything that's ever gone wrong for black people in America is all total BS anyway.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Glad to have more US military bases. President Marcos is clearly moving away from Duterte's misguided pivot to China. Less godlesss commie chink influence is always a good thing... Even if the price to pay is steep; an influx of borderline retarded military grunts from Hamburgerland.

I am not concerned about competition in the dating pool from these yankee soldiers; it is a well known fact that Americans usually only end up with the least attractive, dark, flat-nosed "katulong" maid-lookalikes anyway so no expat worth his salt ought to be concerned by more US presence.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 6th, 2023, 1:54 am
Glad to have more US military bases. President Marcos is clearly moving away from Duterte's misguided pivot to China. Less godlesss commie chink influence is always a good thing... Even if the price to pay is steep; an influx of borderline retarded military grunts from Hamburgerland.

I am not concerned about competition in the dating pool from these yankee soldiers; it is a well known fact that Americans usually only end up with the least attractive, dark, flat-nosed "katulong" maid-lookalikes anyway so no expat worth his salt ought to be concerned by more US presence.
I agree, better the US military in the Philippines than to be totally defendless against China.

Politically and economically it is important to reduce dependence from China slowly, step by step. China is not a friendly neighbour to Philippines, same experience also here in Japan. And if you ask me USA and Europe should do the same - reduce links with China.

Of course this cannot be done within a short time, it is important however to motivate companies of your own country, which outsourced production to China to reconsider and to relocate their business to other nations. It is not easy and will take years, but it has to be done.

----

About dating of US soldiers in Philippines, I see no problem with that. First of all, many of them are coming and going within a few years and not all of them are interested in a long time relationship with Filipina women. Some nightlife, but that's all.

We also have to keep in mind that Philippines has over 110 million people, and many of them - last data mention up to 27 % of its population - are quite poor. Some US-servicemen with some Filipinas will not significantly change the daily life in Philippines for sure.

Estimates show that there are up to 2 million street children, at least 4 million homeless adults who own nothing, and more than 1 million households have no electricity...no water, no sanitation....

https://psa.gov.ph/poverty-press-releases/nid/167972
Proportion of Poor Filipinos was Recorded at 18.1 Percent in 2021

https://www.rappler.com/nation/filipino ... ober-2022/
12.6 million Filipino families consider themselves poor – SWS

I am back now from Cebu and I can assure, slums are everywhere, the city looks terrible, worse than ever before I would say.
Nothing changed during the last 20 years or so....even worse now with more people, less jobs...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I would imagine there will be more brothels or more business at brothels around bases, combined with semi-pro ad loose women around there who foolishly get into short-term hook-up relationships with soldiers. Some segment of soldiers might try to find a nice Filipina to marry and take home to mamma. And probably a lot of them that want to settle down will find a loose used woman who has poor prospects in her home country. The loose and semi-pros will probably want that.

You'll probably have pockets of the Filipina population in immoral sexual situations with soldiers, like in the past, but it will be a drop in the bucket compared to the whole population of the Philipines.

If a man on here wanted to marry a wife in the Philippines, he could just stay away from the red light district type areas that spring up near military bases. Opening new bases might negatively influence local perceptions of foreigners, but that didn't keep our servicemen form finding wives there in the past.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:

Chink? f**k you . You racist scum bag. Oh I get it. Can't get the quality white girls so your no better than those sexpats ..your kid has Asian blood mix in it but I guess your kid part chink.

Duterte was going for more the Asian alliance . With this new president is just going the way of colonialism.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Mr Man,

The american GI are the ones that created the whole sexpat scene in the Philippines and Thailand. It was soon replace with the European tourist.

I'm just amazed that after decades you would think with all these sexpat going there all the girls in the those countries would be hoes. And or the local men would just hating on the foreigner taking all the girls and start killing.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

chanta76 wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 7:03 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Chink? f**k you . You racist scum bag. Oh I get it. Can't get the quality white girls so your no better than those sexpats ..your kid has Asian blood mix in it but I guess your kid part chink.

Duterte was going for more the Asian alliance . With this new president is just going the way of colonialism.
A few things Chanta:

1. Four of my nine children are by attractive white women so I can get them just fine
2. I love the Philippines but the Chinese government evidently does not love them and treats them as a colony, does not even let its own fishermen catch fish in Filipino waters and f***s Filipino people over economically and environmentally
3. Duterte was a Chinese puppet; Marcos is smart enough to truly play both sides and not just mindlessly walk out of the mouth of one shark (America) and into the mouth of another shark (China)
4. There is no honor among thiefs and China has no true allies; Chinese people especially in Hong Kong look down on Filipinos a lot; just look how they treat their Pinay maids like slaves and come back to me with your silly fantasy of Asian solidarity; solidarity cannot exist without mutual respect

If I was truly racist against Asians I would not have written this post recently:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=47608&p=389904#p389904

Please do me a favor @chanta76 and do not dismiss me as a racist just because of one word, which I used only due to my understandable animosity towards the CCP. Speaking of the Chinese, did you know the CCP funded terrorist groups like the NPA in the Philippines for decades to destabilize the Filipino government? These people are not and never have been friends of the Filipinos.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 7:03 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Marcos Zeitola said: commie chink (= CCP members) - but he did not call all Chinese in general to be 'chinks'.

When I see their Chinese Communist party member faces daily on TV here in Japan and I hear what BS they talk, I cannot help to say that 'commie chinks' is still a rather mild way to address these dishonest CCP people.

An Asian alliance with this Chinese government, are you dreaming?

China has land and sea disputes with almost every neighbour and if the neighbour is weak, it will be accupied and looted - happened to Tibet in the past, HongKong contract was broken after 25 years not willing to wait 50 years as signed, threatening Taiwan with military actions, demanding from India a large piece of land called Anuchal Pradesh which China claims to be 'South Tibet', demanding some rocks in the sea from South Korea, insisting of some islands from Japan, despite never a Chinese was living there, claiming sea territory even from Indonesia, which is farer located south from Vietnam, looting resources out from sea which should be Vietnamese waters, and of course also looting whatever they can from Philippines - Chinese ships were even entering sea territory EAST of Philippines...

Not so well known is that China even forced North Korea to sign fishing agreements and is taking out seafood from North Korean waters, while food supply is a serious problem in North Korea...China has no shame. It takes whatever it can from others - even now claiming some tiny provinces from little Bhutan...

Are you really serious? You think, Asian countries should form an Asian alliance with China?

Yes, It is true that Philippines is a poverty chaos country, politically it is a joke, with Marcos Sen. kicked out to Hawaii, his wife Imelda since then living in the Philippines in hotels spending at least USD 2000,- per day and counting her shoes and with son Bonbbong Marcos Jr. as the new president.

About Duterte, at least he was able to clean up the Muslim terrorist invasion in Marawi, executed some criminals - but considering Communist China as a friend? He was totally wrong with that. - And now? His daughter is the Vice President...LOL

Whatever, Chinese Communist influence from Philippines has to be kept away for security reasons in the Pacific. It cannot be allowed that China is looting out all resources from Philippine sea territory.

As Philippines is too poor to defend itself the only way to go is to invite US forces and to open again military bases in the Philippines.

I see no other solution. What else could the Philippine government do to chase these Chinese looters away from its sea?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

The Philippines get screwed over by US military or the Chinese. Because I am Asian and sick of the white worship..I favor the Chinese. Granted they have thier own interest but so does the USA.

And Marcos mention how the Chinese look down on the Philippines. As if White Americans really look up to Asian people or particular the Philippine.

This just escalate things.

Marcos,

You got 9 kids?
Do you support all these kids? Are you in their lives?
I have one child and raising just one is hard enough.