On Getting Scammed

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

On Getting Scammed

Post by ladislav »

On Getting Scammed

Most guys appear to be ashamed of having been scammed by a woman, and do not tell others for the fear of being laughed at and called an idiot.
That's a shame. I personally do not care what others think of me. My intentions were good, I was kind, helpful and giving, and the other person was evil.

But you will not get much compassion. They will call you a dumbass but will say nothing about the devious, scamming lady. It's just the way it is in the male-hating ( and man-self-hating), victim- ( male victim) blaming society.

What happens with a man is: no matter how intelligent and how cautious they are under normal circumstances, they become intoxicated with love and start giving too much benefit of the doubt to the woman. They act like a drunk person and become disoriented. This is when the scammer gets them.

They overlook the little lies and how she says one thing today and another thing tomorrow about the same event. How if asked to explain some doubt that you have, she gives all kinds of implausible explanations- and they change next time you ask. But you just overlook them, your brain blocks the inconsistencies, the denials and the b.s. excuses.

No, she is special, she won't lie, she just forgot. Oh, she is shy. Oh, she made a mistake and misremembered.
If it were someone you were not in love with trying to deceive you like that, you'd catch them very soon, but blinded by love, you can no longer think straight. No matter how smart you are.

Then, the lies begin accumulating, more suspicious things come to the surface, more inconsistencies become noticeable- in the most stark ways, but you are still living in self denial, thinking that maybe you did not understand her correctly, and that everything is OK.

Eventually, the lies and the signs become overwhelming, she gets caught in the web of her own making, and you come to the realization that she had been scamming you all along- and it all falls into place. The contours take on a definite shape and it all makes sense now.

Then, you break up and feel hurt. Very much hurt. And out a couple of thousand dollars.

You become depressed and start blaming yourself - and others do the same.

But it is wrong. She is to blame, not you. You treated her well, you helped her, you trusted her. I bet if you were the scammer, and she, the victim, no one would blame her for it, and they would come down on you. That's the nature of society today.

But there are many signs that start appearing early in the so called "relationship" and you should calmly observe them rather than let emotions overcome you. Some of these can be:

No questions from her about your life, family, birthday, your hobbies, your likes and dislikes. No comments about you as far as, ''Oh, you are smart, you know a lot. Or, you are so talented''. Usually, the man chalks it up to shyness or the " language problem", but often it is just because she is not interested in you- just in your money.

No warmth or interest in the eye contact unless she gets a gift or sees your money. It is the eyes of a shark or a reptile. Yes, the lips are smiling, but the eyes are cold. The man will probably attribute it to" Oh, well, she is not used to me yet", or " love will develop later when she realizes what a nice guy I am".

No detailed response to the content of your messages unless these are about money. Like you are writing about having swum in the sea, but she will not ask you if the water was cold or warm, or you write about eating somewhere, and she will not ask you about how the food is. The man will attribute these to " cultural differences". Another benefit of the doubt.

You go into her FB and you start noticing weird things. Like she says she is poor and that she is looking for a man to take care of her, but she is in some luxury car in good clothes. Or she is with a guy ( oh, he is just a friend, oh, that is my aunt's car, she is rich, but cheap). And next time she says it is her brother. And that the rich person is her sister. Liars need to have good memory. The man though, still buys into the explanations because he wants to preserve the relationship and to assume only good things about the woman he is in love with.

When she asks you for money, these usually end up rounded up to the nearest two or three zeros. For example, she will ask you to pay some bill which may or may not be true. In the former case, it may be P 1467, but she will ask you for P 2000. She may ask you to pay for her employment clearances and then, when you ask her how much, she will say, " It's up to you".

But the most obvious of them all is that she spends more time on her phone/laptop, chatting to someone or reading something than talking to you at dinner or in your room or while in a taxi. Or she talks to her "chaperon" and not to you. It would be nice to watch a YT video together, or chat with a mutual friend, but it is not what is happening. The man again will come up with some explanation to comfort himself and convince himself that everything is fine, that she is still not comfortable with him, but that too will pass, and soon, she will be talking with him, and the communication will run smoothly. Alas, things do not change. And you cannot tell her not to do it because it is basically forcing her to become interested in you.

My advice is no matter how attracted you feel to her, control your feelings as much as you can and give yourself several months to check her. Ask for receipts. Ask for invoices. She may say she will get them, but is hoping you will forget. If she says she is somewhere, ask her to take the picture of the surroundings. Most of the scammers are good, but not that good and if she is pretending, it will become obvious in weeks. With more experienced ones, it may take months. But usually, especially with younger ladies, it is sooner rather than later.

Many people are naturally intelligent but cannot or are not willing to put their intelligence to use by becoming professionals in some respected field. So, they become professional scammers.

But the male victim who was well meaning should never be blamed.

And if you are one of those smug people who like to laugh at your fellow man's misfortune, may your conscience be stricken.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: On Getting Scammed

Post by kangarunner »

@ladislav Where in the world are you at now Laddy?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

ladislav wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 8:04 pm
On Getting Scammed

Most guys appear to be ashamed of having been scammed by a woman, and do not tell others for the fear of being laughed at and called an idiot.
That's a shame. I personally do not care what others think of me. My intentions were good, I was kind, helpful and giving, and the other person was evil.

But you will not get much compassion. They will call you a dumbass but will say nothing about the devious, scamming lady. It's just the way it is in the male-hating ( and man-self-hating), victim- ( male victim) blaming society.

What happens with a man is: no matter how intelligent and how cautious they are under normal circumstances, they become intoxicated with love and start giving too much benefit of the doubt to the woman. They act like a drunk person and become disoriented. This is when the scammer gets them.

They overlook the little lies and how she says one thing today and another thing tomorrow about the same event. How if asked to explain some doubt that you have, she gives all kinds of implausible explanations- and they change next time you ask. But you just overlook them, your brain blocks the inconsistencies, the denials and the b.s. excuses.

No, she is special, she won't lie, she just forgot. Oh, she is shy. Oh, she made a mistake and misremembered.
If it were someone you were not in love with trying to deceive you like that, you'd catch them very soon, but blinded by love, you can no longer think straight. No matter how smart you are.

Then, the lies begin accumulating, more suspicious things come to the surface, more inconsistencies become noticeable- in the most stark ways, but you are still living in self denial, thinking that maybe you did not understand her correctly, and that everything is OK.

Eventually, the lies and the signs become overwhelming, she gets caught in the web of her own making, and you come to the realization that she had been scamming you all along- and it all falls into place. The contours take on a definite shape and it all makes sense now.

Then, you break up and feel hurt. Very much hurt. And out a couple of thousand dollars.

You become depressed and start blaming yourself - and others do the same.

But it is wrong. She is to blame, not you. You treated her well, you helped her, you trusted her. I bet if you were the scammer, and she, the victim, no one would blame her for it, and they would come down on you. That's the nature of society today.

But there are many signs that start appearing early in the so called "relationship" and you should calmly observe them rather than let emotions overcome you. Some of these can be:

No questions from her about your life, family, birthday, your hobbies, your likes and dislikes. No comments about you as far as, ''Oh, you are smart, you know a lot. Or, you are so talented''. Usually, the man chalks it up to shyness or the " language problem", but often it is just because she is not interested in you- just in your money.

No warmth or interest in the eye contact unless she gets a gift or sees your money. It is the eyes of a shark or a reptile. Yes, the lips are smiling, but the eyes are cold. The man will probably attribute it to" Oh, well, she is not used to me yet", or " love will develop later when she realizes what a nice guy I am".

No detailed response to the content of your messages unless these are about money. Like you are writing about having swum in the sea, but she will not ask you if the water was cold or warm, or you write about eating somewhere, and she will not ask you about how the food is. The man will attribute these to " cultural differences". Another benefit of the doubt.

You go into her FB and you start noticing weird things. Like she says she is poor and that she is looking for a man to take care of her, but she is in some luxury car in good clothes. Or she is with a guy ( oh, he is just a friend, oh, that is my aunt's car, she is rich, but cheap). And next time she says it is her brother. And that the rich person is her sister. Liars need to have good memory. The man though, still buys into the explanations because he wants to preserve the relationship and to assume only good things about the woman he is in love with.

When she asks you for money, these usually end up rounded up to the nearest two or three zeros. For example, she will ask you to pay some bill which may or may not be true. In the former case, it may be P 1467, but she will ask you for P 2000. She may ask you to pay for her employment clearances and then, when you ask her how much, she will say, " It's up to you".

But the most obvious of them all is that she spends more time on her phone/laptop, chatting to someone or reading something than talking to you at dinner or in your room or while in a taxi. Or she talks to her "chaperon" and not to you. It would be nice to watch a YT video together, or chat with a mutual friend, but it is not what is happening. The man again will come up with some explanation to comfort himself and convince himself that everything is fine, that she is still not comfortable with him, but that too will pass, and soon, she will be talking with him, and the communication will run smoothly. Alas, things do not change. And you cannot tell her not to do it because it is basically forcing her to become interested in you.

My advice is no matter how attracted you feel to her, control your feelings as much as you can and give yourself several months to check her. Ask for receipts. Ask for invoices. She may say she will get them, but is hoping you will forget. If she says she is somewhere, ask her to take the picture of the surroundings. Most of the scammers are good, but not that good and if she is pretending, it will become obvious in weeks. With more experienced ones, it may take months. But usually, especially with younger ladies, it is sooner rather than later.

Many people are naturally intelligent but cannot or are not willing to put their intelligence to use by becoming professionals in some respected field. So, they become professional scammers.

And if you are one of those smug people who like to laugh at your fellow man's misfortune, may your conscience be stricken.
Did you scammed, Ladislav? It sounds like you did; there is pain and sadness in your words. If you want you might share more of how it happened to you in particular, what the girl was like, and the ways in which she blinded you and gained your trust. A more complete "report" of your experience(s) may be beneficial to other men reading this. I do hope you are okay
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

ladislav wrote:
On Getting Scammed
---

In our Western crazy world the woman is poor, the man is rich, it's like if scamming done by women is fully accepted in Western society, as female empowerment - women always are good, men always are bad regardless their intention. The woman as victim...despite she was cheating on him...

Yes, even men will laugh about you because you had good intention and was supporting a woman and were badly cheated.

However it also should be said, that men have to learn to be mistrusting against any woman if she is asking for money and if she does not like that, better let her go. Better safe than sorry.

There is nothing else what you can do about it. Just say good-bye and look for somebody else.

That's life, I know it should not be like that, but the dating scene when looking out for a Western female friend is totally broken.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

It seems to me that this same poster comes here every 3-6 months griping about being scammed. Apparently he never learns his lesson.

Guys who get scammed deserve to get scammed.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Voyager1 wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 5:30 am
It seems to me that this same poster comes here every 3-6 months griping about being scammed. Apparently he never learns his lesson.

Guys who get scammed deserve to get scammed.
I do not know the location of Ladislav specifically but he seems to be based in the Philippines. It is possible that he is looking for love in all the wrong places. And as he is an old man and not conventionelly attractive this likely makes love somewhat of an uphill battle for the poor guy. Finding a decent girl is very hard in todays wicked world but it is not impossible. I asked @ladislav for some more specific information as I might be of assistance. He should feel free to PM me if needed.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

MZ, in my days of viewing profiles if I would see a girl holding an iPhone or standing in front of a luxury car that is an immediate turn off for me. I would swipe left.

Same thing if she's got perfect hair, makeup, expensive clothes, high heels - you know she's going to be high maintenance.

It sounds to me by reading ladislav's report he got some kind of pro-dater type playing many guys.

If you don't want to get scammed choose a simple girl. Simple clothes, simple phone, takes the bus and so on.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Voyager1 wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 6:50 am
MZ, in my days of viewing profiles if I would see a girl holding an iPhone or standing in front of a luxury car that is an immediate turn off for me. I would swipe left.

Same thing if she's got perfect hair, makeup, expensive clothes, high heels - you know she's going to be high maintenance.

It sounds to me by reading ladislav's report he got some kind of pro-dater type playing many guys.

If you don't want to get scammed choose a simple girl. Simple clothes, simple phone, takes the bus and so on.
True. And avoid girls caked in make-up and fake brows holding little white dogs like the plague.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

ladislav wrote:
On Getting Scammed

That's the whole problem. Giving money to someone to get them interested in you. That's the hazard of pursuing poor third world women. Your right brain knows the whole time that you are being scammed. It's the right brain that picks up the subtle cues that something isn't right. But if you are a left brain dominated person, your left brain comes up with excuses that misinterpret the signals of the right brain. Your gift of gab becomes a curse.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Most men could find a woman if they approach enough women and don’t give her a dime until she shows genuine interest. Then you would find the woman who is in to you. But most guys are too insecure to do that. Men scam themselves and then blame it on the women.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

Mercer wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 4:27 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
February 9th, 2023, 6:50 am

All women are the same. If you're not Chad then you're going to get scammed one way or another. Women only want Chad because he is hot and women are very shallow and value looks over anything else. If you're an average beta male then you are going to get used and f***ed over by women whether it's divorce rape or something else. If you're ugly then they will treat you like shit and literally want nothing to do with you except insult you.

This is why the bluepill is so harmful. If @ladislav studied the blackpill and learned the truth about women then he wouldn't get scammed. He'd rather remain bluepilled and in a few months talk about how another woman scammed him and deny the blackpilled truth. It's not my fault that most men are delusional.
100% agree, half a ago wearing size XL and now wearing size M again :) and look 10y younger