American Farang is mocked for marrying Pinay that is "too attractive" for him

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Farang is mocked for marrying Pinay that is "too attractive" for him

Post by MarcosZeitola »

In the Philippines, broke unappealing looking local dudes get way hotter girls than this guy's gf every day. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Farang is mocked for marrying Pinay that is "too attractive" for him

Post by MrMan »

Maybe his looks appeal to her. I've seen that 90-Day Fiancee show and there are people who say the foreign woman wants to marry to man for a Greencard.

I'd like to see one of them say, "Green card? No way. I could have stayed home if I wanted to work in the grocery store. I expect him to support me while I raise our babies." That comment might just get a laugh and communicate seriousness about starting a family at the same time.