Christ Look at this! Damn!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Christ Look at this! Damn!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This one is my favorite!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's a video of the girl in the second photo above, the hottest one, Aino Kishi, making out with some guy. Lucky bastard.

Here is a video of her in lingerie in bed. So perfect looking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L1Ta5sM2CA

DonFrancisco
Freshman Poster

Post by DonFrancisco »

WWu777 wrote:This one is my favorite!

Wow! This is the very definition of what I'm looking for!
Some cuties like this in AC?

:) F.

Btw - I understand that this one is Japanese. The question is - have you ever banged a girl like this in Phils?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

DonFrancisco,
Well there aren't girls like that in Angeles City. But there are light skinned attractive girls there. However they are more picky about who they will go with.

You can find model quality Japanese style light skinned girls in the bars of Quezon City in Manila. But they are expensive and will only do you in the massage room, not go home with you. I never tried it though, cause it's too expensive and plus I don't have much freedom there.

Here is an example of the kind of girls in the Quezon City bars and Makati Burgos St. bars.

http://friskodude.blogspot.com/2009/03/ ... iland.html

That's a Thai girl in the blog above, but I've seen girls of that level in the Manila higher class bars.

DonFrancisco
Freshman Poster

Post by DonFrancisco »

WWu777 wrote:DonFrancisco,
Well there aren't girls like that in Angeles City. But there are light skinned attractive girls there. However they are more picky about who they will go with.

You can find model quality Japanese style light skinned girls in the bars of Quezon City in Manila. But they are expensive and will only do you in the massage room, not go home with you. I never tried it though, cause it's too expensive and plus I don't have much freedom there.

Here is an example of the kind of girls in the Quezon City bars and Makati Burgos St. bars.

http://friskodude.blogspot.com/2009/03/ ... iland.html

That's a Thai girl in the blog above, but I've seen girls of that level in the Manila higher class bars.
Thanks! :)

I actually don't care that much about color, my 1st brazilian wife was jet black, 2nd "morena".
What gets me hooked is this smile, cute slim body and "low mileage" look and feel.

In fact, this "mileage" thing is the main trouble in Brazil. A girl enters the trade and very quickly becomes roughly pro 'puta'. To find a nice GF to spend a while with (my preferred MO, I'm not much into ST, I like to spend a few days, weeks or even months with a honey ko), you have to be lucky and get to know a girl that just arrived. I wonder how it is in Phili.

F.

...in Brazil, if a guy is a friend of the mamasan or one experienced girl, they would call him when a new girl appears, offering her to an old buddy like me. The new girl, if she is really nice, can spend months just being a girlfriend of selected friends of the establishment, without really working the bar in pro way. It's a kinda gentle way for the new girl from the province to settle in town. Well, great many are picked by the guys as long-term mistresses or even marry.