Video of Dianne, see how expressive and playful she is!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Video of Dianne, see how expressive and playful she is!

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here also is a new video slideshow of our best pictures from 2007 to 2009, containing nearly 200 images of Dianne, me and Angelo, set to romantic music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQzjMeTodTE
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
sephardic-male
Freshman Poster

Post by sephardic-male »

so when are you going to get back to Diane and her son? and explain this comment you left on youtube

my child is not always at home. Thank goodness. He's a pain in the a** and violent.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

sephardic-male wrote:so when are you going to get back to Diane and her son? and explain this comment you left on youtube

my child is not always at home. Thank goodness. He's a pain in the a** and violent.
I've been back since June. I no longer update my life to everyone as it's not always in my best interest to do so. Why did you assume that I was still in Taiwan?

The comment was self explanatory. What part of it didn't you understand?