thai women careful ??

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
rome86
Freshman Poster

thai women careful ??

Post by rome86 »

thai women can kick be careful is that why ladislav hate thailand ? ahahahah i would not mess up with a lady there after seeing this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuwoUM4oYe0
hello
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

I guess thats how kick boxing became popular. Some tourist asked the wrong woman and a whole new sport was invented.
starkeep
Freshman Poster

Post by starkeep »

8) The whole image of thailand the home of femine women is ruined. Im surprised they just didnt tell that guy to get lost but he got a lesson he wont forget and will probobly go to the pi. Even there if he is in a area early in the morning there is a goood chance he will get robbed and beat if not prepared. So the moral to that story is better be sure who you say what to. And the better quality women like a good character.
fed up
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I'm pretty sure those women are prostitutes they probably just didn't like getting randomly groped by non paying tourists. Regular Thai women don't hang out in red light districts in groups like that.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I wonder what would happen if a man truly fought back in a situation like that. Would he automatically be in trouble with the Thai police because he hit a woman, or because he is a foreigner who hit a Thai?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

catameran wrote:I wonder what would happen if a man truly fought back in a situation like that. Would he automatically be in trouble with the Thai police because he hit a woman, or because he is a foreigner who hit a Thai?
Both.

He would also get ganged up on and then the police would beat the shit out of him in jail and he'd get fined on top of that and probably deported (and blacklisted) after serving a few months in a really terrible 3rd world Thai prison.

However, there have been situations where a foreigner has won based on Thais taking advantage of them. It all depends on how blatant and obvious it is. In this situation the woman has a lot of leeway because the foreigner is most likely in the wrong.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Get this: I met a Thai girl off of....PLENTY OF FISH....hahaha...even on that shite site you can still find RAREEEEEEE gems. I dated her for awhile on the side...and I can say this...she was FANTASTIC. Makes me want to be a Polygamist; she can be wife #2. I'm serious, I actually miss her a bit. She had been living in the United States for about 5 years...but this is the KILLER part...our toilet culture HAD NOT CHANGED HER AT ALL. She remained a devout Thereveda Buddhist and had not been poisoned. She was very shy and conservative, sweet and just friendly as all get out. She knew I was Christian...but I'm what you would call, I guess a Thomas Merton Christian...I have a deep respect and veneration for Buddhism; and actually own a library of Buddhist literature. To say I was well versed in it is an understatement; one time she was talking about going to her local Buddhist temple and I nonchalantly mentioned I thought it would be cool to go. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree. I swear to God, in that moment it was like she wanted to marry me on the spot...hahaha.

I went with her. We meditated together with Buddhist monks...and she was glowing the whole time.

She was great, gentlemen. I would go for a Thai girl in a f***ing heartbeat. I would have really gone for this one full tilt if I wasn't already with someone, or if...God...polygamy..... :lol: