Birth control with Filipinas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Birth control with Filipinas?

Post by DCX_10 »

What's your thoughts when it comes to condoms when it comes to Finipinas? I don't really like to use condoms but I guess in dealing with bar girls I would have to right? What about the girls you pick up at malls and other places? Aren't they against birth control because of their religion?

Thanks for your advice!!
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Well my experience has been, and what I have heard is that these girls don't give a shit whether you use it or not. My girlfriend seemed almost against me using condoms...which means I need to get her on birth control...yesterday lol. I've heard a lot of them are like this...won't have you use condoms unless YOU take that initiative....I'd be careful lol.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Thanks.

Are they rather clean? Do I need to worry about STDs? Id they don't use condoms, are there a high prevalence of STDs? I guess it is a "no brainer" that with bar girls I would have to be careful.

Thanks again guys.
Marcus Aurelius wrote:Well my experience has been, and what I have heard is that these girls don't give a shit whether you use it or not. My girlfriend seemed almost against me using condoms...which means I need to get her on birth control...yesterday lol. I've heard a lot of them are like this...won't have you use condoms unless YOU take that initiative....I'd be careful lol.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Some of the guys who have been there could answer that better than me I'm sure, but from what I gather the STD rate there amongst NORMAL girls is much lower than say, american girls...lol
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

If she is having sex against her religion where do you think use of condoms fall? It is those who fear the Bishops actions at a higher level which makes condoms harder to find then in other parts of the world.
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Why do you care what she thinks?

Use a condom.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

The problem is that I don't like condoms. I am afraid of STDs though. (I am an amateur. Never had any hookers in my life so far.)
globetrotter wrote:Why do you care what she thinks?

Use a condom.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Post by wuxi »

Oral sex has been scientifically proven to eliminate the risk of pregnancy in lab rats.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I had one girlfriend who demanded using condoms and then my most recent girlfriend was flat out against it. If you fear STD's then by all means use a condom. How much fun could it be if you're worried while doing it?

I think the risk is quite low with normal girls, but shouldn't you be more concerned about getting them pregnant? They might actually want that.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

DCX_10 wrote:The problem is that I don't like condoms. I am afraid of STDs though. (I am an amateur. Never had any hookers in my life so far.)

Use a condom.
I don't like paying taxes, either.

But I do it.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

I think you are right. It is logical. A "normal" girl would carry far lower risk since they have had far fewer partners. It is just mathematics. The same thing is true in China. I don't trust the "normal" white and black women in USA though. Even a "normal" girl in USA can have 10 partners ........ in a year!!!
Terrence wrote:I had one girlfriend who demanded using condoms and then my most recent girlfriend was flat out against it. If you fear STD's then by all means use a condom. How much fun could it be if you're worried while doing it?

I think the risk is quite low with normal girls, but shouldn't you be more concerned about getting them pregnant? They might actually want that.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Death and Tax are unavoidable. Condom is not.
globetrotter wrote:
DCX_10 wrote:The problem is that I don't like condoms. I am afraid of STDs though. (I am an amateur. Never had any hookers in my life so far.)

Use a condom.
I don't like paying taxes, either.

But I do it.
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

Do they give good head? Is it culturally acceptable?
wuxi wrote:Oral sex has been scientifically proven to eliminate the risk of pregnancy in lab rats.
mrsesamechicken
Freshman Poster

Post by mrsesamechicken »

DCX_10 wrote:I think you are right. It is logical. A "normal" girl would carry far lower risk since they have had far fewer partners. It is just mathematics. The same thing is true in China. I don't trust the "normal" white and black women in USA though. Even a "normal" girl in USA can have 10 partners ........ in a year!!!
What cave are you living in? 10 guys in one year is LOW for most american women now. Especially during their college years ;)
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Post by DCX_10 »

I ain't never dating them. The only ones that interests me (and are interested in me) are Jewish girls.
mrsesamechicken wrote:
DCX_10 wrote:I think you are right. It is logical. A "normal" girl would carry far lower risk since they have had far fewer partners. It is just mathematics. The same thing is true in China. I don't trust the "normal" white and black women in USA though. Even a "normal" girl in USA can have 10 partners ........ in a year!!!
What cave are you living in? 10 guys in one year is LOW for most american women now. Especially during their college years ;)