Spaniards picking up girls in Ukraine

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Spaniards picking up girls in Ukraine

Post by ladislav »

A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Spaniards picking up girls in Ukraine

Post by gsjackson »

Where was this? Kiev?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yes apparently all in Kyiv. The Korean guy in other videos did it in Lviv mostly.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

If you try that in Spain you are at risk of arrest these days. Ukraine is a breath of fresh air for Spaniards and others who can do their work in the daytime.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 5:08 pm
If you try that in Spain you are at risk of arrest these days. Ukraine is a breath of fresh air for Spaniards and others who can do their work in the daytime.
Yeah, sure :) The guy is young, hip, good looking and just making some relaxed chitchat. You are in your late 50s, black, overweight, built like a wardrobe and, as you say, you drop your "sugar daddy proposal" minutes after your approach. Let's see if those male friends or the local police would be so "refreshing" :)
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

hypermak wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 6:07 pm
Yeah, sure :) The guy is young, hip, good looking and just making some relaxed chitchat. You are in your late 50s, black, overweight, built like a wardrobe and, as you say, you drop your "sugar daddy proposal" minutes after your approach. Let's see if those male friends or the local police would be so "refreshing" :)
I don't think you'd be arrested still. Most girls will still love to speak English to you and hang out with you if you offer free dinners. They will be friends with you and invite bigger groups. You will be life of the party, a party maker actually. Now, if you start talking more serious things, then you'd better have something bigger to offer.
In the West, even if you are young and fit and funny, you'll still be arrested. You run the same risk in the US.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

ladislav wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 7:01 am
hypermak wrote:
November 4th, 2020, 6:07 pm
I don't think you'd be arrested still. Most girls will still love to speak English to you and hang out with you if you offer free dinners. They will be friends with you and invite bigger groups. You will be life of the party, a party maker actually. Now, if you start talking more serious things, then you'd better have something bigger to offer.
In the West, even if you are young and fit and funny, you may still be arrested.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

ladislav wrote:
Yes, that is the Ukraine that I know and love. Can't wait to get back there!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

November 5th, 2020, 7:20 am
Yes, that is the Ukraine that I know and love. Can't wait to get back there!
I am sure those hot college girls can't wait for Daddy Creep to be back in town :)
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

ladislav wrote:
In the West, even if you are young and fit and funny, you'll still be arrested. You run the same risk in the US.
I was referring to @Contrarian Expatriate's "legendary" approach of meeting random girls and telling them that "they look like they can really do with a sugar daddy" :D I showed that post to my Exec and a few of my staff and one could have heard us laugh on the rooftop bar :) Now, that is "kind of" likely to drive you into a fight, if not in jail, even in Ukraine.

Anyway @ladislav, I am sorry but getting the attention of someone younger and good looking in exchange for free dinners isn't exactly my definition of a friendship/relationship, or my definition of fun ;)

That's the kind of stuff @Contrarian Expatriate and PAG probably does in Ukraine to feed their delusions of being the "life of the party". In CE's case, he's just a poor desperate old man trying to impress people 2 generations younger than him with the mighty dollar. Nothing special, nothing noteworthy, nothing that any old man with a wallet full of dollars cannot do.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Anytime you see a beautiful woman with no boyfriend it should be taken as a huge warning sign. Ukrainian princess? not likely. Cabbage eating bank account robbers is what they are. These women will give you the false impression their easy to get along with when you first meet them but make no mistake they are all gold diggers. If they were easy to get along with they would be married already.

Just Remember...

Ukrainian women - you need lots of money

Filipina women - you don't need lots of money
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Taco wrote:
November 5th, 2020, 4:32 pm
Anytime you see a beautiful woman with no boyfriend it should be taken as a huge warning sign. Ukrainian princess? not likely. Cabbage eating bank account robbers is what they are. These women will give you the false impression their easy to get along with when you first meet them but make no mistake they are all gold diggers. If they were easy to get along with they would be married already.
Most women in the world like men with money and there is nothing wrong with that because it is programmed into female firmware by nature. The ones who try to deny it are lying.
Taco wrote: Ukrainian women - you need lots of money
Not at all true. You just have to be willing to treat them well with a little money that you should be enjoying also (occasional dinners, cafes, weekend trips to other cities, picnics in secluded parks, etc.) But money certainly helps you catch the affections of the best looking ones who have unlimited choices in men.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Taco wrote:

Just Remember...

But Ukrainian women are far more attractive than Filipinas.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MatureDJ wrote:
January 20th, 2021, 4:18 am
Taco wrote:
Just Remember...
But Ukrainian women are far more attractive than Filipinas.
If Ukrainian women are far more attractive than Filipinas for you it is more about a personal opinion, a preference...
Sounds like preference of race to me if you compare white Ukrainians with yellow/brown Filipinas

If you ask me I will prefer any Asian girl to any East European/Russian girl. It's a preference, it's not about money.

About gold-diggers and otherwise garbage girls, you will find them everywhere, some are asking for more, others for less, depends on their economic situation. Thai or Russian, Filipina or Ukrainian, Chinese or Polish girl... you find bad and also good girls everywhere...