Putin's Army Holds Bikini Car Wash

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Putin's Army Holds Bikini Car Wash

Post by Mr S »

Look at the vacant crazed comments and stare of the Western news chick towards the end and the guy trying to hold his composure, it's funny.

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I like the blonde at 0:28 with flower in her hair. This was probably a staged event with professional photographers + assistants holding a handheld silver reflector to accommodate the model moving around.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Re: Putin's Army Holds Bikini Car Wash

Post by Hook »

Mr S wrote:Look at the vacant crazed comments and stare of the Western news chick towards the end and the guy trying to hold his composure, it's funny.

Are you sure it is a western news chick? Most of the RT reporters are Russian, but speak impeccable english.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Hook wrote:
Mr S wrote:Look at the vacant crazed comments and stare of the Western news chick towards the end and the guy trying to hold his composure, it's funny.

Are you sure it is a western news chick? Most of the RT reporters are Russian, but speak impeccable english.
The RT News satellite station based in USA can't hire Russian news anchors for their cable network unless they have dual citizenship. They may hire on the spot Russian news people that travel to other countries but the ones actually in the studio would be Americans. That's what the other networks do as well. There is no way a Russian citizen could work legally in the USA unless they had a green card. The government isn't going to let a Russian go to America just to anchor the news, what's the point? They might as well just stay in Russia and broadcast. A lot of the RT News you see on the English cable channels is based in their Washington DC bureau.

However I just watched it again and the guy is from the UK no doubt, the girl is hard to distinguish but I think I found her bio so even if she grew up in the states her overseas schooling may have given her a weird accent. But even if the two are in Moscow doing the news they are both of Western origin.

I think the guy is this dude: http://rt.com/about/on-air-talent/neil-harvey/
And the wench may be her, obviously dual citizenship: http://rt.com/about/on-air-talent/daniela-loga/
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Mr S wrote:
Hook wrote:

The RT News satellite station based in USA can't hire Russian news anchors for their cable network unless they have dual citizenship. They may hire on the spot Russian news people that travel to other countries but the ones actually in the studio would be Americans. That's what the other networks do as well. There is no way a Russian citizen could work legally in the USA unless they had a green card. The government isn't going to let a Russian go to America just to anchor the news, what's the point? They might as well just stay in Russia and broadcast. A lot of the RT News you see on the English cable channels is based in their Washington DC bureau.

However I just watched it again and the guy is from the UK no doubt, the girl is hard to distinguish but I think I found her bio so even if she grew up in the states her overseas schooling may have given her a weird accent. But even if the two are in Moscow doing the news they are both of Western origin.

I think the guy is this dude: http://rt.com/about/on-air-talent/neil-harvey/
And the wench may be her, obviously dual citizenship: http://rt.com/about/on-air-talent/daniela-loga/
I know that some of the reporters have stated they are Russian, but they also had perfect accents. Maybe they were dual citizens.