That is an excellent policy and helps new home-buyers in Russia. This encourages people to be financially secure and to begin families.
http://www.deloitte.com/assets/Dcom-Glo ... Russia.pdf
Contrast that with America where:
1. Homes are ridiculously overpriced
2. Homes are made in a standard mass-production style, cheap, and the quality keeps going down.
3. People must take out burdensome mortgages and pay a median of $6,000 in annual taxes.
4. The only tax advantage was the $8,000 to first-time American home buyer during the worst of the real estate crash.
5. $8,000 was nothing compared to the $65,000 that Russia gives it's people. The $8,000 to first-time American home-buyers was nothing but a little blip in the socioeconomic Darwinist America.