Winston interviews a girl he dated in Ukraine

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston interviews a girl he dated in Ukraine

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Winston interviewing one of the many girls he dated while he was in Ukraine. Notice how down to earth and friendly she is.

Last edited by jamesbond on March 16th, 2013, 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

That wasn't an interview. She was rejecting me politely because we weren't going to work out. But she was sweet and still wanted to remain friends. It's explained in my journals.

This is the girl in Ukraine I mentioned in the other thread about why my Ukraine date was offended.

Btw, you don't need to start a new thread for every video clip you upload. Just post it in one of the "Russia videos" threads.

Also, this clip would have been better if you had added the clip of her waving goodbye to me from outside the train and gesturing for me to call her. That was a sweet scene as well. Is it possible to append a clip on YouTube or replace one and keep the same URL?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

That's amazing, you rarely see such incredibly polite rejections in the U.S. nowadays.
Great video, and thanks for the explanation Winston!

What were your rejections in the Philippines like though?
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »