Russian / Ukraine dating sites that are legit and real

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
newsbrand
Freshman Poster

Russian / Ukraine dating sites that are legit and real

Post by newsbrand »

Has anyone here used a Russian or Ukraine dating site where they actually met the female they were corresponding with and were not scammed . I have read bad reviews of people getting scammed on many Russian dating sites and many of the pics Winston has posted of women on happier abroad are obviously too good to be true .

anyone have any positive experience with any Russian or Ukraine dating sites ?
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I used UkraineDate.com. You still have to look at a LOT of profiles before you find a good one. A lot of Ukrainian women have absolutely no shame when it comes to inquiring about a man's financial status. They'll ask you questions like "Do you own or rent your home", "are you having any financial problems", "do you make more or less than $80K per year", etc.
newsbrand
Freshman Poster

Post by newsbrand »

Hero wrote:I used UkraineDate.com. You still have to look at a LOT of profiles before you find a good one. A lot of Ukrainian women have absolutely no shame when it comes to inquiring about a man's financial status. They'll ask you questions like "Do you own or rent your home", "are you having any financial problems", "do you make more or less than $80K per year", etc.
I signed up for a free account there it looks like there is only 700 female members there . As a free member I was only able to send interest did you notice more responses from women once you were able to send messages as a paid member?

thanks for the response.