Winston's Full-Length Russia Trip Videos Now Online! Updates on Uploads

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Full-Length Russia Trip Videos Now Online & Fr

Post by Winston »

My Russia Trip 3 Part 2 video is now uploaded. See below. It's over 2 hrs long. It's of me stuck in Moscow in August and September beyond my plans by some weird invisible force, while flirting and dating at the same time. Please like my videos and subscribe to my channel!

Russia Trip 3 Part 2 - Flirting and Dating in Moscow

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62m125EiNVk[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston's Full-Length Russia Trip Videos Now Online & Fr

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just created a new video playlist of my short clips and music videos in Russia, E. Europe, and Philippines. You can watch the clips here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UwHM_wCf6c

Remember to like all my videos that you watch, and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already. :)

Btw, here are some other playlists I put together earlier.

Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... AMy16VuJlu

Full length videos of my Russia Trips 1 and 2. Approximately 20 hours are uploaded so far.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... WpIi6UMSiF

Btw all these playlists can also be found on my videos page at:
http://www.happierabroad.com/videos.php

Here is the direct link to subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8tiC8I ... irmation=1
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston's Full-Length Russia Trip Videos Now Online & Free!

Post by chanta76 »

I know this been said before but these videos are years ago. I think the scene in Russia changed. I'm curious to know how you or someone like you would do in Russia today?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:
December 20th, 2017, 8:45 pm
I know this been said before but these videos are years ago. I think the scene in Russia changed. I'm curious to know how you or someone like you would do in Russia today?
First, that's pure speculation. You're guessing.

Second, several have been to russia recently and said the girls are very friendly, open and approachable.

Third, 2005 isnt that long ago. Its still relatively recent if you count the last 2000 years. Its all relative.

Fourth, many of the videos im uploading are new and never before seen. They are banned by feminists and man haters YouTube.

Fifth, if you never saw a great movie or documentary made in 2005, would you not see it just because it was made back then? Of course not. A good film is still a good movie.

Sixth, these videos are real and prove that women abroad are very different.

Seventh, many Russian girls have never met a foreigner and there aren't that many foreigners in Russia. So you still have a novelty appeal. Russia is huge and there are many towns where foreigners are never seen or rarely seen.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New! Russia Trip 3 Part 3 now uploaded!

After an amazing art gallery in Moscow, I take a side trip to Rostov Veliky, a historic town from the middle ages near Moscow. Then I head to St. Petersburg and Novgorod, where an infamous and shocking scam incident known as "The Private Police Scam" occurred and was orchestrated by my "friend" Vadim. See full story here: http://www.happierabroad.com/The_Privat ... e_Scam.htm

Then I head to Vyborg, a small quiet town north of St. Petersburg on the border to Finland, where an incident known as the "All night sex feud in Vyborg" happened. See details here: http://www.happierabroad.com/Sex_Feud_Vyborg.htm

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston's Full-Length Russia Trip Videos Now Online! Updates on Uploads

Post by chanta76 »

I don't know...there were threads that were made that Russian girls are not into Asian men. So I don't know.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:
December 27th, 2017, 10:21 pm
I don't know...there were threads that were made that Russian girls are not into Asian men. So I don't know.
Well that's true in general. Not just Russian women, but most white women in general are not attracted to Asian men. But there are exceptions of course. I said that many years ago and I never reversed it. What does this have to do with anything though? I don't get it. You seem to make scrambled points that are unconnected. lol

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

After you paid she put on her ugly so that she wouldn't have to spend the whole night with you. But you know Winston - he gets his money's worth. :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
December 28th, 2017, 1:41 pm
After you paid she put on her ugly so that she wouldn't have to spend the whole night with you. But you know Winston - he gets his money's worth. :)
Well when you meet new people and do p4p then that's a risk you take. Risk is a part of life. When you do p4p sometimes you get screwed over, especially if you're in a new place and using new girls that you never met before. Plus in Russia people don't have morals and values and conscience as we understand it. That's something they have in common with Filipinos - lack of shame. Both Filipinos and Russians claim to be religious - Filipinos Catholic and Russians Orthodox - but yet they have no real religious moral values at all. Go figure. In their mind, there is no right and wrong, it's all about taking advantage and seeing what you can get. Not all are sociopaths or bad people of course, but that's the general mindset.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

People that sell their body for money don't have morals. Imagine that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
December 29th, 2017, 1:08 am
People that sell their body for money don't have morals. Imagine that.
Well isn't it possible to sell your body honestly without having to resort to lying? I know plenty of Filipino bar girls who will keep their promise or stay the night if they say they will. So why wouldn't it be possible to be honest and sleep with men for money at the same time? Why would that be mutually exclusive?

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

It seems to me Winston that your prostitute was desperate for clients and you were the only one so she agreed to your terms but then reality set in - she'd have to stay with you till morning. That's why she uglied herself up so that you would not want her to - still you wanted. It seems to me that $100 is a fair price for two hours of sex, but still you want to dicker and get the most out of it that you can. Why would you want to cuddle a prostitute anyway? Seems to me you have some issues.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

TruthSeeker wrote:
December 29th, 2017, 2:12 pm
It seems to me Winston that your prostitute was desperate for clients and you were the only one so she agreed to your terms but then reality set in - she'd have to stay with you till morning. That's why she uglied herself up so that you would not want her to - still you wanted. It seems to me that $100 is a fair price for two hours of sex, but still you want to dicker and get the most out of it that you can. Why would you want to cuddle a prostitute anyway? Seems to me you have some issues.
Maybe. But she became cold and no longer sweet the moment the cash was handed over. I didn't like that. That was weird and didn't fit my expectations. She was sweet before that and sandy blonde, my ideal and hardest to get type. It wasn't two hours of sex. She spent most of that time arguing, not making love or pleasing me. I hate prostitutes who argue and waste my time and money with negative energy. No man wants to pay to argue yet they do. Totally illogical. I like to cuddle with hot and cute girls. I'm a romantic type of guy.

It's funny that out of all the events, people pay attention the most to something that has the word "sex" in it. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great comment on Trip 2 Part 4 of my video. So you see, my videos prove it all, much more than words and opinions ever could.

https://www.youtube.com/comments?filter=AV8vfsd7Hgw

"Ts K 4 days ago
I would never expect this kind of interaction in America. Americans are uptight, robotic and repress themselves so that also makes you uncomfortable and isolated.

Even talking about normal male and female roles are considered taboo in the US (especially today).

It's no wonder why there are so many mental related disorders that are in America (that are pretty much non-existent in other countries).

By watching this video, most of us can conclude that grass is indeed greener on the other side and it's time for decent American men to pack up their bags and head for foreign countries."

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston wrote:
December 28th, 2017, 5:30 am
chanta76 wrote:
December 27th, 2017, 10:21 pm
Well that's true in general. Not just Russian women, but most white women in general are not attracted to Asian men. But there are exceptions of course. I said that many years ago and I never reversed it. What does this have to do with anything though? I don't get it. You seem to make scrambled points that are unconnected. lol
That's the thing. I mean I been following you way back when you started this site . As fellow Asian man I was rooting for you to be successful in Russia but things didn't work out. It's like yes the Russian girls are easy to approach due to their culture in other words they would of been friendly to ANY other guy . But just because they are easy approach doesn't mean they are attracted to you or to maybe Asian men. I think this is where it gets sticky and misleading.

It's like those PUA videos you see on youtube. Guys go up to girl but I wager that many of these guys don't get to second base with these girls. Your Russian videos are kind like that.

Now maybe if you were handsomer or white would you have had much more success in Russia? I think so..and the videos would of showed.
I guess my criticism is that as a Asian guy I was hoping you would have had more success. Sure the girls are easy to approach BUT it looks to me many of the girls were not attracted to you. As a fellow Asian guy it's disappointing . It's like it sucks to be Asian .