Winston's Full-Length Russia Trip Videos Now Online! Updates on Uploads

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Johnny1975 wrote:I remember watching a series of 7 videos, and in one of them it showed an American girl walking by and the guy on the camera said hello and she said nothing. It was somewhere on this site. I wish there had been many more examples of western women being approached, but there wasn't. Close encounters of the foreign kind, I think it was.

You know what I love Winston? Contrast. I love the idea of showing the contrast between western and foreign females. There's nothing more powerful than that. What you've done in your videos is great, but even more powerful and indisputable would be to show a foreign girl being chatted up, then a western girl, then repeat again and again to show the difference.

Maybe you could take short clips of you chatting with those foreign girls and alternate them with with footage of western girls being approached. That would be both funny and very informative. Maybe have some narration (analysis) too. I've never seen anything like that done, and it's about time it was, and you're the man to do it.

It would be an excellent promotional tool for this place.
Yeah that's on our video page. The clip of talking to strangers in America was by Kairosan in Philadelphia. That's a good idea about filming approaches with AW. But very few people would do it cause it's awkward. You'd need to find a way to hide the camera like in your jacket pocket with a hole outside. But even if I did that, our critics will just accuse me of cherry picking. You know how it is. Plus you all know what it's like to approach AW anyway so I don't really need to show you. lol

Hey you should check out the video of Part 3. There are two drunk girls with me that are laughing uncontrollably for a long long time. lol. It's a very amusing scene. In one of the parts, maybe 2, 3 or 4, there is also a clip of me persisting in getting a kiss out of a blonde girl, which is funny.

You gotta see all these videos to understand what drove me to create this movement, and to see what I mean when I say "approachable" or "friendly". lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Johnny1975 wrote:You know what I love Winston? Contrast. I love the idea of showing the contrast between western and foreign females. There's nothing more powerful than that. What you've done in your videos is great, but even more powerful and indisputable would be to show a foreign girl being chatted up, then a western girl, then repeat again and again to show the difference.

Maybe you could take short clips of you chatting with those foreign girls and alternate them with with footage of western girls being approached. That would be both funny and very informative. Maybe have some narration (analysis) too. I've never seen anything like that done, and it's about time it was, and you're the man to do it.

It would be an excellent promotional tool for this place.
Yes, I would love to see Winston or another guy approach women in America with a camera and see the women's reaction and compare this to a foreign girls reaction when a guy approaches her. I made this video clip of Winston last year, where he approaches a hot girl in Lithuania and get's her phone number! Try doing this in America!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

jamesbond wrote:
polya wrote:Oh Great. I can't see them on the Happier Abroad channel yet. I'll subscribe and see when they are uploaded.
You can watch this video I made last year where I show all the girls Winston met on his third trip to Russia. This video does not include all the girls he met on his first two trips to Russia and eastern Europe. Even most pickup artists don't meet as many women as Winston did in his three trips to Russia and eastern Europe. :D
Great, but I only like Katya when she & Winston are buying a new jacket for her and she says something like: "Winston! Pay for this!" - which sums up Russian women better than anything I've seen here.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:
I just uploaded the parts to my Vimeo channel as backup. So if any of these links ever become broken, you can find the backup in my Vimeo Albums at:

https://vimeo.com/happierabroad/albums
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

polya wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
polya wrote:Oh Great. I can't see them on the Happier Abroad channel yet. I'll subscribe and see when they are uploaded.
You can watch this video I made last year where I show all the girls Winston met on his third trip to Russia. This video does not include all the girls he met on his first two trips to Russia and eastern Europe. Even most pickup artists don't meet as many women as Winston did in his three trips to Russia and eastern Europe. :D
Great, but I only like Katya when she & Winston are buying a new jacket for her and she says something like: "Winston! Pay for this!" - which sums up Russian women better than anything I've seen here.
LOL oh yeah. YouTube won't allow you to see that one. But there is a backup copy of it on Vimeo. Here it is if you want to see that shameful video again. lol. You can tell that Katya is in one of her moody cycles here. lol. I can't believe she was so shameless as to say "Winston, go pay please" on camera. lol

Katya forcing me to buy her a $100 jacket

https://vimeo.com/58108350

Here also is another funny clip where Katya says she wants to F me. lol. Notice how uninhibited and shameless it is. lol

https://vimeo.com/58139487

Here is Katya saying a fake funny "I love you" to me after getting her pink hairdo. lol

https://vimeo.com/58138399

Are these clips so EPIC? LOL

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Katya is a wild one lol ... is that all the english she knew, very specific sentences, she seems sweet though but the video with the jacket was abrasive. She looked like she just wanted to get away from you at that point.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Go back in time with Winston! I made this video last year depicting some of the girls he met on his trip to eastern Europe and Russia. Make sure to watch the entire video because towards the end, I show Winston meeting three friendly and beautiful girls at a McDonalds and you get to hear exactly what the girls say to him. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I got a problem now. When I converted the VOB files from the DVD's into AVI files, there was a quality loss that pixelated the video. So what I uploaded to YouTube was lower quality than what was on the DVD.

What can I do about that? I can't upload VOB file to YouTube because that format is not accepted. How do I convert the VOB files without quality loss? What if I use Format Factory and set the conversion to 720 Xvid? Would that retain the quality of the VOB files?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I got an idea. How about I call my video series "Fun in Russia"? It's short, simple and catchy. lol. And it will make it sound like a travel documentary than a dating video.

Anyway, I just finished uploading Trip 1. It's only 2 hours and is better picture quality than the Trip 3 ones I uploaded because it was copied from the original tape at SP mode, whereas Trip 3 was copied from the source at SLP or EP mode, which is the slow but lower quality mode designed to fit more video on a DVD.

This is the trip that started it all and awakened me to the world outside the US matrix. So in a sense, this trip was what started the Happier Abroad movement, and is historically significant for that matter. It was after this trip that I became on fire to spreading this movement, kind of like how the first Apostles were on fire for the Gospel after seeing Jesus rise from the dead, according to the New Testament. During it, I was stunned that meeting and dating girls was so easy, and in some cases they even approached you, which would never happen in the US. It was so surreal.

Thus I call this episode "The Awakening" and label it the "pilot episode" of my series. lol. You will get to see the beautiful sights of St. Petersburg and the wild Julia and Katya, and the cuteness of Evgeniya and others. Anyway, here is the link.

Fun in Russia, Trip 1 Full: The Awakening (Pilot Episode)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1lGbkyiW8g

Here is the storybook in PDF format about my first trip to accompany the video.
http://www.happierabroad.com/RussiaStory2002.pdf

Next I will upload the adventures from Trip 2.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renata wrote:Katya is a wild one lol ... is that all the english she knew, very specific sentences, she seems sweet though but the video with the jacket was abrasive. She looked like she just wanted to get away from you at that point.
Yeah she's moody and abrasive. Maybe when she acts sweet she's putting on an act. lol

Here is a video clip of me and Katya getting engaged as I put a ring on her. Doesn't it look so authentic? lol

http://vimeo.com/88175956

buddy77
Freshman Poster

Winston, do you ever plan to shoot a video

Post by buddy77 »

about the American Women you meet? I think it would be a great idea
for compare and contrast.

After seeing all those attractive and friendly Russian Ladies I would make
a great contrast to the American Women with scowls, or looking "creeped out"
as you approach them with the camera.

What do the rest of you guys think?
Look up in the sky!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston, do you ever plan to shoot a video

Post by Winston »

buddy77 wrote:about the American Women you meet? I think it would be a great idea
for compare and contrast.

After seeing all those attractive and friendly Russian Ladies I would make
a great contrast to the American Women with scowls, or looking "creeped out"
as you approach them with the camera.

What do the rest of you guys think?
Well I'm sure someone has videos of scowling AW faces that we can use. Try looking on YouTube or Google Images for some. We can use third party clips or images. We don't necessarily have to record our own.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this music video I made showing Winston meeting women in eastern Europe and Russia. The song I used is called "I Still Believe" by Michael Been. :D

polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Renata wrote:Katya is a wild one lol ... is that all the english she knew, very specific sentences, she seems sweet though but the video with the jacket was abrasive. She looked like she just wanted to get away from you at that point.
This is typical behaviour of many Russian woman - they pretend to want you, but guess what? They only want your money - but I know men can be just as bad as I was ripped off by an auto-mechanic recently (at least he wasn't dating me).

I'm glad Winston has shown his trips honestly and not pretended any man can go overseas and marry a supermodel. I really think there's few countries left where men can find a family-oriented woman.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

polya wrote:
This is typical behaviour of many Russian woman - they pretend to want you, but guess what? They only want your money - but I know men can be just as bad as I was ripped off by an auto-mechanic recently (at least he wasn't dating me).

I'm glad Winston has shown his trips honestly and not pretended any man can go overseas and marry a supermodel. I really think there's few countries left where men can find a family-oriented woman.
You can still find Russian women who are family oriented and make good wives. Just avoid the cities and go to the small towns and villages. Russia has over 2000 towns and villages. In many of these villages, people live in simple primitive conditions and are not spoiled by modern consumerism and industrialization. Small towns are good too, such as Izhevsk and Yoshkar-Ola. The girls are very sweet, humble, appreciative and unspoiled there. You will see many of them in my Russia Trip 2 videos.