Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos in Russia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Rock, don't I look vibrant and alive in these photos in Russia?

Post by Winston »

Rock,
Check out these photos and digital stills (from my videos) of me in Russia and Eastern Europe below. Don't I look more handsome, radiant and vibrant in them than I usually do when you see me? Isn't the obvious reason that when I'm in an environment and culture where girls are giving me lots of attention and treating me as a high status male, and I'm getting dates everyday and everywhere, that it brings out the best in me and enhances my appearance? In other words, when I FEEL ATTRACTIVE, it shows on my face and I begin to LOOK ATTRACTIVE too.

Can you see what I mean? When you feel happy and alive, you tend to look better too, right? Plus, when you are an attention hog like I am, and thrive off of it, then you sort of feed off the energy from the attention too. lol

Anyway, don't I look more glowing and radiant in these photos than the Winston Wu that you've seen in Taiwan and America - where everyone ignores me and treats me like I don't exist? lol. See what I mean? Now perhaps you'll better understand how important "approachability" is to me. Also, as you can see below, even children in Russia gave me enthusiastic attention. lol

Me and Elena in Yoshkar-Ola.

Me and Latvian girl I met at the train station.

Natasha, the first girl in Russia that approached me on my first trip. I was stunned at the time. I never thought it could be possible that a girl would approach me! No way. I must be dreaming! It turned out that she had a thing for Japanese guys - that's why she approached me - she thought I might be Japanese.

Notice how enthusiastic her face looks as we are talking and facing each other. As you can see, meeting girls in Russia is a fun, positive, natural experience.

Don't these two below in Kazan look cheerful and engaging?

Notice in the images below that when I give the American quarter to Lyuba, she looks enthusiastic and playful about it, even though it's just a quarter. Isn't it refreshing how foreign girls can be so expressive about little things?

Girls around the palaces of St. Petersburg.

Cherepovets with Julia and Katya.

Novgorod.

Two girls I met inside a cafe. Look how friendly they are.

Anna winking back at me.

Ok now, next, notice in these images below, that the girls I'm talking to look very ENTHUSIASTIC, cheerful, and playful. Some are even laughing at every corny thing I say. Isn't that FUN or what?

Notice that they are NOT cold and stiff like girls in Taiwan/NE Asia are, and NOT spoiled, standoffish, paranoid and toxic like girls in America are. But way more EXPRESSIVE and NATURAL than girls in America or Taiwan! See what I mean?

A girl I approached in Moscow by the river canal. Notice how sweet and friendly her face is toward me, a total stranger. There is no paranoia, defensiveness or standoffishness like there is in the US. As you can see, girls are happy to meet guys, and have a positive social attitude toward it.

Her writing down her phone number for me. As you can see, meeting girls abroad is natural, fun, easy and positive experience overall. It's the complete opposite of America.

A Lithuanian girl I hit on. Notice how open, relaxed and approachable her face looks toward me, even though I'm a male stranger hitting on her. Notice that there is no fear, paranoia, or uptight attitude on her face. Refreshing isn't it?

Her writing down her number and email.

Her laughing at my corny jokes.

Two girls in Volgograd, Russia I'm flirting with. Notice how relaxed and open their faces are toward a male stranger.

Cute girl I'm talking to in the subway of St. Petersburg. Notice how relaxed she is to an approaching male stranger.

A Russian ballerina girl I approached in the subway of St. Petersburg.

Here is Masha laughing at every little corny thing I say. Doesn't she look so sweet, innocent, unspoiled and non-toxic? She is from a small town called Izhevsk. Doesn't she have a small town look? Small town girls there are reputed to be better.

This is Masha's little sister that I met at her home. Doesn't her smile look so natural and relaxed? Doesn't she look unspoiled, not a spoiled brat like she would be in America?

Girl in Yoshkar-Ola teaching me how to pronounce Russian words.

Girl in Izhevsk at our table saying hi and introducing herself to me as Irina. Notice how enthusiastic her face is when she introduces herself and points to herself.

This is Yulia, a Ukrainian girl I met at the airport in Chicago when our flight was grounded and we were put into hotels. Notice how engaging, alive and expressive her face is. Not stuck up or uptight at all.

It's amazing how sweet innocent girls like this are so expressive in Russia.

Group of students approach me and introduce themselves to me on a train in Ukraine. How come that never happens in America? lol

Finally, here are some kids in a museum looking at me curiously. See, even kids gave me attention there. lol

So you see, Rock, unlike Taiwan or the USA, I never had to feel like I didn't exist. Meeting girls and getting dates was as easy and natural as breathing, and a fun and positive experience as well. Not against the grain or taboo like in America. Thus I felt very alive, liberated and free. And it shows on my face too doesn't it? That's why it enhanced my looks as well.

You see, as I began to FEEL more attractive, I began to LOOK more attractive as well. My face became more radiant and vibrant along with it. See what I mean? Perhaps now you can understand me better and why approachability matters so much to me.

Rock, if you had been there, we could have had a lot of fun meeting girls together. A lot more fun than even you ever had anywhere else. Seriously.
Last edited by Winston on March 26th, 2014, 6:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

You do look a lot happier and healthier in those pictures than you do now. The question is: Why aren't you back in Russia yet?

You're right about how Russian girls are much more natural, genuine and friendlier than American women; even in China, the Russian/Ukrainian/Eastern European girls that I've met here have been like that as well!

And some of them even like Chinese/Asian men--so much so, that you will see some of those girls dating or married to Asian men in Asia. You don't see it too often, though, but you will see couples like that once-in-a-while, when touring around in Asia.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

zboy1 wrote:You do look a lot happier and healthier in those pictures than you do now. The question is: Why aren't you back in Russia yet?

You're right about how Russian girls are much more natural, genuine and friendlier than American women; even in China, the Russian/Ukrainian/Eastern European girls that I've met here have been like that as well!

And some of them even like Chinese/Asian men--so much so, that you will see some of those girls dating or married to Asian men in Asia. You don't see it too often, though, but you will see couples like that once-in-a-while, when touring around in Asia.
Maybe someday. But I've got too many other places on my list now.

Doesn't the vibe in those photos look so natural, fun and playful?

Also, doesn't that Masha girl look so sweet and innocent, like a girl from "Little House on the Prairie"? lol

Now, contrast how I look in those photos, with how I look in this video I made in Taiwan where I rant about how unhappy I am there.

Taboo Truths and Observations about Taiwan
https://vimeo.com/59292281
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

What are you doing right now? Will you ever leave Vegas?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Anyone can tell those were the happiest and most fruitful times of your life, Winston. Those smiles don't lie. The girls with you could have been genuinely interested in pursuing you, or just in a friendship, or even keen to extract meals and gifts from you.

Yet, your smiles give away a naive yet fresh and energetic way to explore the world and its distant cultures via friendship and romantic involvement, like you would play a videogame, full of pitfalls and trapdoors but also one where a treasure chest and a little bonus could always be hiding behind the next giant mushroom.

It's a pity you traded all that, and the best part of the HA spirit, with years of easy access to sex in the Philippines' seedier location. You had been treating your audience to a gourmet meal, until one day you'd be seen gorging on the worst kind of fast food.

A big, fat wasted occasion, Winston, if you ask me.

I am obviously speaking for myself here, but I can't help feeling sad when I see you have nothing better to do with your life than delving through your old photo album and revel in your memories. What's done is done.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes publicduende. I'm glad you see the obvious. Whatever the intentions of those girls were, at least I was playing and living and moving, not stagnated and sterile like in the US or Taiwan.

That's an important point I want to make. I've been trying to explain that to Rock for years. But he doesn't get it and doesn't understand me and my soul journey and transformation I went through. He is too heavily biased toward Asia, so he thinks Russia is a waste of time and one should only focus on Asia. He just doesn't understand me and is not objective about it. Perhaps you can explain it to him.

Now you see why AiB was a prick too. He claimed that my life transforming adventures in Russia were of no value. In saying that, he trampled on sacred ground. That's like telling a Christian that the Resurrection of Jesus has no value. A brute ape like AiB wrongly assumes that just because he sees no value in something that no one else does either.

To be able to be yourself and experience the opposite of isolation, loneliness and unfriendliness in America means more than words can describe. It's like being free from prison finally. Yet brutes like AiB don't get that, so they go insulting me without a valid basis. You see why I was pissed at him now?

He's obviously not the most understanding person and does not relate to me at all. He should have left me alone instead of continually trying to pick on me and denying everything I say, as if he were the know it all judge of everyone's life. He's a very insensitive guy too, as well as overly arrogant and tactless.

Yes it was like a fun video game. lol. At least I got to play and be in a fun environment where I got attention and dates everywhere and everyday. That's infinitely better than what I get in US or Taiwan.

As to the Philippines, I didn't trade it exactly. It was just time to explore other areas. If I didn't enjoy the Philippines, I wouldn't have stayed there so long. I have many great experiences and happy memories from there too. And a great quality girlfriend like Dianne as well.

The only difference was that Philippines was a lower level culture with lower quality girls than the ones you see in the photos above.

What did you think of Masha? Doesn't she look so sweet and pure and innocent? The kind that existed in the ancient past? lol

This thread is not a waste of time. It's a very solid and revealing testament to my claims. And perhaps it will help Rock understand what I mean. He is way too biased against Russia and Europe for some reason, to see things clearly and objectively.

Xiongmao,
You've already asked me that a hundred times and I've answered it a hundred times. Don't get me started again. I am more exhausted and frustrated than you can imagine right now, and ready to explode. So quit asking dumb questions. And your post isn't even relevant to the topic of this thread. Everything takes longer than you expect. Why do you think so many in this forum haven't gone abroad yet?

Modern life is way too complicated. Everyday there's hundreds of things you have to do, fix, change, take care of, etc and everything takes TWICE as long as you expect. The list of stuff you have to do is f***ing ENDLESS and ENDLESS and ENDLESS! f**k man!

I've been trying to get to important emails for 30 days now, and I can't even do that! Every time I try to get to my email, stuff keeps coming up and takes up the whole day and then it's time to sleep again and the next day, it repeats again and again. It's so f***ing crazy and insane!

How the f**k can you ever get everything done in modern life? No wonder why so many guys here haven't gone abroad yet. Modern life is more complicated and tedious than the human brain was designed to handle. That's why we have to be upgraded with cyborg brains eventually.

What's worse, when you work on the computer, your life is even more complicated as the stuff you have to do involving computers/internet number in the thousands and is neverending. There's so much shit you have to fix, change, update everyday. There's like an infinite of shit you have to do. I've been trying to get tons of shit done the last few weeks and working 15 hours a day! So I'm f***ing exhausted and drained and have no more patience for shit ok?!

Plus, when you have to do tons of little shit on the computer, you feel you have to do it all right away, or the next day you may forgot a lot of it or lose the flow of things, and as a perfectionist, that bugs me. I have an obsession with symmetry too. So everything I do has to be done right and accurately, not just fast. Everything seems to take soooooooooooo f***ing long too, to the point where I start moaning and groaning about how long every little shit takes to do! And after its done, more and more shit start piling up again! It's f***ing crazy!

I'm f***ing mad as hell right now since I had planned to leave in January, yet got bogged down again. Don't make it worse or I'll lose it and blow my fuse. So stop being stupid and asking the same stupid questions over and over and over again! It's annoying! Stop wasting my time with the same stupid question over and over again in irrelevant threads! Sheesh!
Last edited by Winston on March 22nd, 2014, 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

You no offence Winnie, but isn't it time to move past the reminiscing about 10-15 years ago?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

eurobrat wrote:You no offence Winnie, but isn't it time to move past the reminiscing about 10-15 years ago?
Not when what's around you is nothing but toxic shit.

To me, those adventures are legends and epics. It's like reading the Greek classics, Shakespeare or the Bible. They are never outdated. The events in the Bible are 2000 years ago, yet Christians still talk about them everyday as if they still matter and are important, meaningful and sacred.

The Book of Mormon was written in the 1840's, yet Mormons still consider it important, meaningful, inspirational and sacred.

Some things are never outdated, especially if they are life transforming and serve as inspiration to others.

You forget that my Russia material is our main promotion piece for this movement. A lot of people went abroad cause of it.

Should every library remove all their history books just because you think that they should "forget the past and move on"? lol

Should the History Channel stop broadcasting programs on history just because you want them to forget the past? lol

History contains many lessons, and so does our past.

Why are you so simple and narrow?

Also, you gotta understand that these Russia adventures are the FOUNDATION of this movement. You have to see it to understand it. Likewise, if you are a Christian, you have to read the Bible to understand the foundation of your religion. And if you are Mormon, you have to read the Book of Mormon to understand the foundation of your religion. Understand?

Btw, can you stop pulling that shit where you remove all your posts and leave blank posts everywhere? That's stupid and annoying.
Last edited by Winston on March 23rd, 2014, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:Yes publicduende. I'm glad you see the obvious. Whatever the intentions of those girls were, at least I was playing and living and moving, not stagnated and sterile like in the US or Taiwan.

That's an important point I want to make. I've been trying to explain that to Rock for years. But he doesn't get it and doesn't understand me and my soul journey and transformation I went through. He is too heavily biased toward Asia, so he thinks Russia is a waste of time and one should only focus on Asia. He just doesn't understand me and is not objective about it. Perhaps you can explain it to him.

Now you see why AiB was a prick too. He claimed that my life transforming adventures in Russia were of no value. In saying that, he trampled on sacred ground. That's like telling a Christian that the Resurrection of Jesus has no value. A brute ape like AiB wrongly assumes that just because he sees no value in something that no one else does either.

To be able to be yourself and experience the opposite of isolation, loneliness and unfriendliness in America means more than words can describe. It's like being free from prison finally. Yet brutes like AiB don't get that, so they go insulting me without a valid basis. You see why I was pissed at him now?

He's obviously not the most understanding person and does not relate to me at all. He should have left me alone instead of continually trying to pick on me and denying everything I say, as if he were the know it all judge of everyone's life. He's a very insensitive guy too, as well as overly arrogant and tactless.

Yes it was like a fun video game. lol. At least I got to play and be in a fun environment where I got attention and dates everywhere and everyday. That's infinitely better than what I get in US or Taiwan.

As to the Philippines, I didn't trade it exactly. It was just time to explore other areas. If I didn't enjoy the Philippines, I wouldn't have stayed there so long. I have many great experiences and happy memories from there too. And a great quality girlfriend like Dianne as well.

The only difference was that Philippines was a lower level culture with lower quality girls than the ones you see in the photos above.

What did you think of Masha? Doesn't she look so sweet and pure and innocent? The kind that existed in the ancient past? lol

This thread is not a waste of time. It's a very solid and revealing testament to my claims. And perhaps it will help Rock understand what I mean. He is way too biased against Russia and Europe for some reason, to see things clearly and objectively.
I am glad you have a book of amazing memories to cherish, and don't doubt that you hold every moment you spent abroad as unique and precious, whether you actually felt "happier abroad" or not. The thing is, though, your experiences are unique and precious to you, and you can't expect everybody to relate to them, or even be able to, even if they have roamed the same locales and had a taste of the same cultures.

As I posted elsewhere, I'm a strong believer that every journey is a personal, intimate journey of self-discovery. We are relational beings and always define and learn who we are in relation to the others around you. The more "others" we meet, the deeper and more diverse our encounters, the more chance we have to discover human nature and, by extension, our own nature.

I can reiterate something I wrote on another post, no need to rephrase.
As fellow Italian Tiziano Terzani, one of the greatest and most learned writers on Asian cultures ever lived, said, a journey into a different culture is primarily a journey of discovery of the self. As such, it's only normal that everyone will develop their own views, opinions, likes and dislikes. Everything a traveler sees, hears, tastes and - well - f*cks, is a direct reflection of their own personality, their own past experiences, their preconceptions, their fears and frustrations, their desires and obsessions. The foreign setting is but a mirror. What is reflected on it is themselves, and all they are. The smarter of them should probably savour every moment and use it to build themselves as individuals, as well as citizens of the world.
I always giggle when I see people who feel the need to step in and proclaim themselves absolute authorities in the country and culture they know best. If I ever had any authority to give travel advice, it would simply be: save up, travel and see by yourself. One day of real life in the lush jungle of Borneo or Bangkok's underbelly is worth more than a hundred spent sitting back on a basement chair, browsing forums jam-packed with subjective opinions on the last tree leaf and br girl's pubic hair.

Something I have been dissecting endless times discussing in private with a few fellow HAers, is that this form of basement tourism can get addictive to the point that one can't be bothered to move his arse away from that chair and discover for real. Soon enough those opinions on an experience, those perceptions of a culture, that endless fantasizing on hot encounters end up just seeming good enough. Indeed better than the real thing, as one can do whatever they want with it without leaving their comfort zone.

So no, Winston, I am not blaming you for enduring the disheartening Moscow winter like I'm not blaming you for jumping from bar girl to bar girl like a boy in a candy store. All I find disappointing is that your experience in the Philippines probably retuned you into "easy p***y in a cheap Americanised environment" mode and took away the excitement of the challenge and discovery. I know you're not so young anymore, and time isn't being graceful to many of us either. Yet, especially once you say you managed to (at least partly) crack the passive income nut, I hope you will soon stop feeding yourself from the past memory barn and start sowing the seeds of a new harvest. A new journey of (self-)discovery.

It's never too late to ditch those cosy Vegas all-you-can-eat buffets.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I agree Winston - your life outside the USA was an amazing adventure even though you kissed some frogs on the way...
Last edited by polya on March 23rd, 2014, 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

That girl from picture #3, the one you made out with, she was smoking hot!
You can see the progression on your videos, from stuttering nervously, walking on eggshells, to a relaxed "this is happening" stance, as you were pooped out of the matrix. Very nice.

Only cons I saw were the tennis shoes and the occasional up-down stares imo. But it's understandable for a first trip out.

The longer hair works better for Winston, perhaps a long crew-cut, faux-hawk or something. Not being queer, just a technicality.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Two new images I just added. Aren't they so revealing?

A girl I approached in Moscow by the river canal. Notice how sweet and friendly her face is toward me, a total stranger. There is no paranoia, defensiveness or standoffishness like there is in the US. As you can see, girls are happy to meet guys, and have a positive social attitude toward it.

Her writing down her phone number for me. As you can see, meeting girls abroad is natural, fun, easy and positive experience overall. It's the complete opposite of America.

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Wow! Those pictures look incredible Winston, some of the photos even remind me of the 1990's, the era that I really miss.

You should be proud of your accomplishments thus far Winston regardless of what anyone says as you have lived a life and seen many places that most people never will, especially ignorant Americans. You have also created Happier Abroad which has influenced an untold number of lives.

As far as leaving and your vent about having so much to do that prevents you from doing so, it's true, and I can understand. I was suppose to leave on a trip to the Dominican Republic about 2 months ago, but personal issues out of my control got in the way so I had to cancel my flight at the last minute and have to pay 200.00 on top of what I already paid for the original ticket to re-book a new flight. Nevertheless, I'm headed out again to DR in a few weeks, so it is what it is. What can you do?

Lastly, and something I have seen sometimes on this forum, is that, I don't think it's right for men to chastise other men for wanting just sex from women. Personally, I feel that men who seek love and long term relationships are no more noble then men like me who would be happy living around a red light district for a period of time. I'm a young male who doesn't get no where near the amount of sex as I would like, so I'm sure that's a factor, but for right now, pursuing sex with no relationship is the what I want. Big deal, and there is no harm being done to anyone.....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what Phoenix told me on Skype about these photos. Is it true?

[3/25/2014 9:01 PM] You look fantastic in these photos. You looked generally happy and alive. Don't know why you don't go back to Russia or somewhere in Europe. European women are obessed with Asian men now because of K-Pop, J-Pop and the Asian dramas.

[3/25/2014 9:03 PM] I want this Winston back not the Philippines and Taiwan one. The Russian one was the real Winston.

[3/25/2014 9:41 PM] No, you didn't look as happy as you did in Russia. The Russian videos and photos captivate you and pull you in. Phillipines, not so much.

[3/25/2014 9:47 PM] You went to a red light district and paid for girls. Russia was more realistic. You should have went to Cebu or Davao. I think Angeles City killed not only your health, but your mind and heart. Russia was like a journey. Philippines was like a roadblock. You haven't recovered since.

[3/25/2014 9:47 PM] The girls look like women used to look in the US.