FSU girls not marriage/relationship material

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I had the same experience as Jtest. I dated a couple of Ukrainian women, but they just wanted a green card. I've had much better luck with Filipinas.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Filipinas speak English and are accustomed to western culture so they fit in much better too when they get here. I also love that Filipinas have Christian values too. Also, Have a look at the k1 and k3 visa stats. There are 3-4 times as many Filipinas being sponsored than any other culture. I think you'll find more happy successful marriages among Americans and Filipinas than Americans Russians/eastern euro women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

steve55 wrote:Filipinas speak English and are accustomed to western culture so they fit in much better too when they get here. I also love that Filipinas have Christian values too. Also, Have a look at the k1 and k3 visa stats. There are 3-4 times as many Filipinas being sponsored than any other culture. I think you'll find more happy successful marriages among Americans and Filipinas than Americans Russians/eastern euro women.
I agree, there are many advantages to marrying a Filipina, my Filipina wife is by far the best woman I've ever dated.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You can also get shot in Ukraine nowadays or be kidnapped by pro-Russian militants. Just stick to the Philippines. The best place for Americans.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Been studying this for a while. Russians and the FSU is filled with a lot of desperate women and people who will do ANYTHING to leave. They have virtually no moral compass.

I see Asia and the ME being two great places where women are awesome and incredibly dedicated.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

steve55 wrote:
Filipinas speak English and are accustomed to western culture so they fit in much better too when they get here. I also love that Filipinas have Christian values too. Also, Have a look at the k1 and k3 visa stats. There are 3-4 times as many Filipinas being sponsored than any other culture. I think you'll find more happy successful marriages among Americans and Filipinas than Americans Russians/eastern euro women.
I wonder what Mark Davis would say about this...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Jester wrote:
steve55 wrote:
I wonder what Mark Davis would say about this...
He would obviously disagree with it. Here's what Naughty Nomad thinks.

East European Girls In 5 Maps
http://naughtynomad.com/2014/05/06/east ... damage.com
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Wow, this is the most unanimous thread I've ever read on Happier Abroad. :lol:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Cornfed wrote:So is there any part of Eastern Europe where the young females aren't all worthless sluts?
If you go to Cebu one day your search for the perfect woman will be over and you won't care about knowing the answer to that question.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Link to stats

Post by TopSpruce »

steve55 wrote:Filipinas speak English and are accustomed to western culture so they fit in much better too when they get here. I also love that Filipinas have Christian values too. Also, Have a look at the k1 and k3 visa stats. There are 3-4 times as many Filipinas being sponsored than any other culture. I think you'll find more happy successful marriages among Americans and Filipinas than Americans Russians/eastern euro women.
Hi, do you have a link to the most recent k1 and k3 visa stats from US Immigration?

Thanks
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Taco wrote:
Cornfed wrote:So is there any part of Eastern Europe where the young females aren't all worthless sluts?
If you go to Cebu one day your search for the perfect woman will be over and you won't care about knowing the answer to that question.
I agree with this 100% European women are gorgeous and there are pockets of great women. But i think its a crap shoot finding a genuine one you can trust. Filipina's have a great reputation as being some of the finest wives and women in the world...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Enticer wrote:
Taco wrote:
I agree with this 100% European women are gorgeous and there are pockets of great women. But i think its a crap shoot finding a genuine one you can trust. Filipina's have a great reputation as being some of the finest wives and women in the world...
All European countries put women on a pedestal and worship them that's why they make shitty girlfriends and wives, they will never submit to their husbands. Filipinas on the other hand don't get any special treatment that's why they are generally happy to help their man in any way possible.
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Yes, the only way I see a man doing well in Europe is if he changes his goals to match the society. I know expats in Ukraine who are just banging lots and lots of model quality girls, but never dating any of them. All you need to do is dress well, look good (either be really tall or use some steroids), and be aggressive. Bam.. you get laid with a gorgeous woman.

However, its not going to last long. The expats I know in Ukraine don't even try to date these women..they know they can't possibly keep the girls attention. Keeping a girl's attention in a relationship is probably 10x harder than banging her.

To get the bang, all you need is to put up a good front. Nice pair of shoes, a smart phone, and a night at an expensive restaurant will convince her you're rich... when you're actually not. Being tall or super buff will make her like you for sure. Throw in a couple lies about being a classy or sophisticated guy, and you've got her.

Some people will say that you have to sell yourself and play the game to get into a relationship. No, not true. Once the girl sees past your illusions she gets bored and moves on. The marriage rate is high, especially in Belarus and Russia, but the divorce rate is high too.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Taco wrote:
Enticer wrote:
Taco wrote:
All European countries put women on a pedestal and worship them that's why they make shitty girlfriends and wives, they will never submit to their husbands. Filipinas on the other hand don't get any special treatment that's why they are generally happy to help their man in any way possible.
That logic makes sense. However, there are pockets in Europe where the mindset you mentioned isn't given toward women...not to mention being poor or in a shithole country makes a person respect and understand and appreciate what they have. I think some women who have nothing and live in some of these shit hole countries will appreciate a man taking them away from there. The more simple life they have...the better off in the head and less spoiled they will be. One thing is for sure, Filipinas dont want to go back to Phil once they leave.....that is almost for sure...
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Enticer wrote:
Taco wrote:
Enticer wrote:
Taco wrote:
That logic makes sense. However, there are pockets in Europe where the mindset you mentioned isn't given toward women...not to mention being poor or in a shithole country makes a person respect and understand and appreciate what they have. I think some women who have nothing and live in some of these shit hole countries will appreciate a man taking them away from there. The more simple life they have...the better off in the head and less spoiled they will be. One thing is for sure, Filipinas dont want to go back to Phil once they leave.....that is almost for sure...
See, most Ukrainians and Belarussians want to stay in their country, even in their current city.
I know some are planning to leave for economic reasons, but they do so slowly and deliberately, without looking for a man to help them (ie getting an education that will allow them to work abroad). So, the best option is probably to move there and stay there...however, even then most girls do not see foreigners as superior to local men, or men as truly necessary. So, while it may be possible to land a great looking woman, she will likely divorce you just like she would a local man due to the high divorce rate. FSU women are not very religious or concerned with morals. They will often do what they think advances their own self interest...even though they may be doing themselves harm by not being more traditional and faithful.