Tsar, check this out!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Tsar, check this out!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Russia may not be the ideal place for you to find a lady after all. Who knows it could be Eastern Europe. Bulgaria, to be precise. Go for a Roma or Gypsy girl, jailbait seems to be the rule rather then the exception:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... garia.html

Not all of them are equally good looking, but sure you can find one who looks halfway decent or even cute if you get in young enough. Gotta be real about it. Think outside of the box. Embrace your inner gypsy, even though you may rather fancy yourself an aristocrat; young willing flesh is young willing flesh.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tsar, check this out!

Post by Jester »

:idea:
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Jester wrote::idea:
Always think outside the box. ;)

On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
romparoo
Freshman Poster

Post by romparoo »

Kalaidzhi, who are almost all devout Orthodox Christians, are known to remove girls from school at 15 or even earlier to keep them safe from temptation.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Milka Minkova, 13, poses with her husband Ivan Ankov, 17
Looks like teen sexuality is not a 'political' issue there. While the great US of A and other western paradises have millions of 30 year old male virgins, with some ended up killing themselves or went for a shooting rampage :oops:
The cost of a bride - between 5,000 and 10,000 lev (£2,200 to £4,300)
:roll: :roll: :roll:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Russia may not be the ideal place for you to find a lady after all. Who knows it could be Eastern Europe. Bulgaria, to be precise. Go for a Roma or Gypsy girl, jailbait seems to be the rule rather then the exception:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... garia.html

Not all of them are equally good looking, but sure you can find one who looks halfway decent or even cute if you get in young enough. Gotta be real about it. Think outside of the box. Embrace your inner gypsy, even though you may rather fancy yourself an aristocrat; young willing flesh is young willing flesh.
Yeah....Daily mail is the usual toilet roll filth low life propaganda for the Anglo Brainwashing agenda :)

Daily Mail has this agenda of showing Romania always in bad light.

They are creating perception of EE as a low life, unhygienic girls, nothing could be further from the truth.

I personally met a Bulgarian girl when I was in Germany and she was just amazing. She had multiple degree's..Spoke almost all European languages, and she flattened me to the floor when she spoke perfect Hindi to me...Our National Language of India...I have never come across anyone do that...

She don't need to...She was educated, working, its just her love for India that she met me in the first place....

I also met few girls in F*KK* in Cologne mostly from Romania and they could beat any Hollywood actress in looks, body shape and heart.

By the way...Romania has the fastest internet connection in all of Europe and much faster than America...take that DailyMail.... :lol: :lol: They never talk about positives of EE...

Why Romania's Internet Is So Much Faster Than America's
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/why-ro ... n-americas

Romanian city comes out first in the world in Internet download speed ranking

http://www.romania-insider.com/romanian ... ng/103102/

Top 5 Countries with the fastest internet speeds in the world

http://nomadcapitalist.com/2013/12/01/t ... eds-world/

Also, Bulgaria has the largest film studio in Eastern Europe and the world...many hoollywood movies like expendables, 300 were shot in Bulgaria

Sofia's Nu Boyana Film Studio to Become Top Hollywood Film Maker in Europe

http://www.novinite.com/articles/101180 ... +in+Europe

--------------

Romania and Bulgaria the two most hated country in Anglo lame stream media is not that bad after all :lol: :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

starchild5 wrote:I personally met a Bulgarian girl when I was in Germany and she was just amazing. She had multiple degree's..Spoke almost all European languages, and she flattened me to the floor when she spoke perfect Hindi to me...Our National Language of India...I have never come across anyone do that.
Please note that the article specifically mentions Gypsies; the average Romanian or Bulgarian is not a Gypsy and has no such bride market, nor many of the negative stereotypes often attached to Roma and Sinti people (and supported by various crime statistics). Don't make the same mistake many Daily Mail readers probably make, to assume that Bulgarian\Romanian equals Gypsy; this could not be further from the truth.

There are also educated Roma, although they are a minority for social, cultural and economic reasons. I had a few beers with a young Roma man a few years back who was quite well educated, against all odds. He was an immigrant and very motivated, but told me his brothers and sisters were poor bastards without ambition or drive. He made up for it by being a very driven and passionate individual, who took a lot of effort to master the language of his host country. He dated a fellow immigrant girl, she was Turkish and studying to be a nurse. They made a great couple.

Anyway, long story short: I in no way buy into all the stereotypes, but the artice is right about a few things when it comes to one specific group of people; there are indeed small villages in Eastern Europe where one can still purchase a wife, and purchase one relatively cheaply. Which is why I linked the article in the hopes of inspiring our buddy Tsar, who I know does not have the best of funds but is awfully lonely from what I can tell.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

That was an interesting article but I don't think I'd be attracted to a gypsy girl. I already have a good idea of the type of girl I'd like to end up with.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑