I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Post by GoingAwol »

I have seen lots of negativity in regards to Russian and Ukrainian women on this site so I have to play the devil's advocate. I love these women! Love them! I have been chatting with some very sweet ladies from Russia and Ukraine that are as sincere as they come. They are not manipulative liars that are looking for a green card. Far from it! These women seem to be content where they are and are educated and have decent jobs. They are just looking for decent men to marry. Out of all the women I have spoken to only one has expressed interest in "maybe" moving to the U.S with me if we end up falling in love. And one outright told me that she would never move to the U.S and I would have to move to Moscow if I want to be with her.
These women are beautiful inside and out. They are very friendly, open, and authentic as Winston always says. These women take a sincere interest in my life and try to make me feel like I'm a part of theirs. They message me and ask me how my day has been and are always curious to know more about me. And as I said they try to include me in their lives. They tell me about and show me pictures of their family, friends, pets, and towns. And just today one of my Ukrainian ladies gave me the news that her best friend had just given birth to a healthy baby boy. It touches me that these women open up their lives and hearts to me in such a way even though they haven't met me yet. I feel like I have been more intimate with these women than I have ever been with an American woman despite the fact that I haven't met them yet! Maybe i've just been lucky and have found the needles in the haystacks but my experience with these ladies has been overwhelmingly positive! I am smiling and feeling happy now for the first time in a long time and my friends and family notice it too! And it's all because of these wonderful ladies from Russia and Ukraine. There's nothing else to say... They have truly stolen my heart. And that's why I'm going to those places next summer! It can't get here fast enough.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: I love Russian and Ukrainian women!

Post by Wolfeye »

Good to know! I always figured it'd be the Latinas, but the Slavic women are looking better & better. Maybe she'll be both- it could happen.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

What websites do you use to chat with them? How old are you and how are they?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

If you're basing this only based upon online conversations with these women, I would say you have reached this decision prematurely. You will not know how fake any of these women are until you interact with them in person. Do you really think some electrons on a screen are going to do that for you?

Do not believe everything everyone tells you. People can, and often times do, lie!

I actually had this happen to me before. When I was in western Europe, I had a relationship with a woman, and her goal was to get to the USA. Don't ask me why. When I asked her if she wanted to come to the states with me, she immediately said no, because she's against the idea. Later on she mentioned it and said she wanted to go. The whole time she was feigning disinterest in moving to the states, when that was really her primary motivation for going with me. Stupid B!

To be fair though, there were other women who genuinely didnt want to move to the states, but those women had good jobs. Most all the other ones were willing and wanted to.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Tsar wrote:What websites do you use to chat with them? How old are you and how are they?
I was on Anastasia date but now I am on Russian-Dating. It's a free site! I'm 24 and the women I'm talking to are all between the ages of 19 and 25.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Russian-Dating is 100% free? You can message the girls and no fees involved?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Adama wrote:If you're basing this only based upon online conversations with these women, I would say you have reached this decision prematurely. You will not know how fake any of these women are until you interact with them in person. Do you really think some electrons on a screen are going to do that for you?

Do not believe everything everyone tells you. People can, and often times do, lie!

I actually had this happen to me before. When I was in western Europe, I had a relationship with a woman, and her goal was to get to the USA. Don't ask me why. When I asked her if she wanted to come to the states with me, she immediately said no, because she's against the idea. Later on she mentioned it and said she wanted to go. The whole time she was feigning disinterest in moving to the states, when that was really her primary motivation for going with me. Stupid B!

To be fair though, there were other women who genuinely didnt want to move to the states, but those women had good jobs. Most all the other ones were willing and wanted to.
You are right! You can never trust a woman's words. Anyone who has ever encountered a woman knows this. These women are proving themselves by their actions. They make an effort to interact with me,they have given me the means to contact them off the site,and they actively participate in our conversations unlike American women. Some of these women have heard my voice and seen me on camera and still seem just as interested in me. It's true that they could be lying about some things but I do know that some of these women are legitimately interested and attracted to me. I can see it and feel that interest and attraction when I talk to them. I am very confident that I will be successful when I go over there and meet women in person. I just click with these women in a way I have never clicked with American women. My personality is compatible with theirs and I have the appropriate look to attract them. Maybe these women aren't for everyone but they seem to work for me. I don't feel like a square peg forcing myself into a roundhole when I talk to them like I do with American women. It's hard to explain
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

One of the Ukrainian women in particular is very sweet on me. She sends voice messages and instant messages to me on the viber app periodically throughout the day. She treats me as if I'm her boyfriend/husband in how she "checks up on me". She implied I was out seeing women when I told her I was working. She also got obviously jealous when I told her that I had once went on a date with a Belarusian girl. I told her that because she mentioned that one of her good friends was from Belarus. What was her response? She kept asking me if that girl was more beautiful than her. She also wanted to know how I met her. It was so cute! Do you think a girl would do that if she wasn't seriously interested in a guy? That might freak some guys out but I liked it because it showed me she is serious relationship and wife material. I also check to see if she has been back on the dating site and she hasn't! Yet she talks to me everyday. All her actions and behaviors tell me that she has selected me so to speak.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

GoingAwol wrote:
Adama wrote:If you're basing this only based upon online conversations with these women, I would say you have reached this decision prematurely. You will not know how fake any of these women are until you interact with them in person. Do you really think some electrons on a screen are going to do that for you?

You are right! You can never trust a woman's words.
This. My favorite line is "I don't care about age differences". 99% of the time I'd have to call bulls**t on this one. Besides, even if a 20-year-old girl doesn't mind a 20 year age difference now, she may change her mind 10 years down the road.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Tsar wrote:Russian-Dating is 100% free? You can message the girls and no fees involved?
Yes it's 100% free
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

It's a whole different experience with Russian ladies. You can message beautiful ladies that are way out of your league and they will still often show a genuine interest in being your friend even if they aren't physically attracted to you. That never happens in America. Here if a woman isn't attracted to you she wants nothing to do with you but even the beautiful Russian women will be glad to have a friendly talk with an average guy. I believed Winston when he said Russian women are way friendlier than American women but wow! It's something else to actually experience it for yourself.
HappyinEurope
Freshman Poster

Post by HappyinEurope »

I know what you mean. Overall Russian and Ukranian women are more approachable then their US counterparts. Here in Holland it is the same, example: one day I was having coffee in a local cafe with a friend and since it was early in the morning we were the only ones there. In walks this bombshell who turns out to be an anchor woman for one of the Dutch tv channels, she orders coffee and sits down with us: "How you're guys doing today." Totally uninhibited, friendly and doesn't think she's hot shit! Would NEVER happen in the states.......
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

HappyinEurope wrote:I know what you mean. Overall Russian and Ukranian women are more approachable then their US counterparts. Here in Holland it is the same, example: one day I was having coffee in a local cafe with a friend and since it was early in the morning we were the only ones there. In walks this bombshell who turns out to be an anchor woman for one of the Dutch tv channels, she orders coffee and sits down with us: "How you're guys doing today." Totally uninhibited, friendly and doesn't think she's hot shit! Would NEVER happen in the states.......
Sweeeeeett! 8)
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

HappyinEurope wrote:I know what you mean. Overall Russian and Ukranian women are more approachable then their US counterparts. Here in Holland it is the same, example: one day I was having coffee in a local cafe with a friend and since it was early in the morning we were the only ones there. In walks this bombshell who turns out to be an anchor woman for one of the Dutch tv channels, she orders coffee and sits down with us: "How you're guys doing today." Totally uninhibited, friendly and doesn't think she's hot shit! Would NEVER happen in the states.......
What's her name? I wanna see what she looks like.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I had a bad interaction with a Russian woman from Kazan today. I have been talking to her for awhile and she is always grilling me about why I want foreign women. And never seems to quite get it no matter how many times I try to explain it to her. I think it's because she is a simpleton. Today she brought up the topic again and I tried to make it very simple for her so she would quit asking me the same damn questions over and over again. I explained to her that American women are pretty much Stuck-up bitches (of course not in those exact words). I told her that I could message 1,000 American women on dating sites and there's a good chance I wouldn't get a single response from any of them. I then told her I message Russian women and they will actually respond to me, take an interest in what I say, and flirt with me. I then asked her "which sounds better?" Anti-social and bitchy American girls or Sweet and Friendly Russian girls? Seems simple right? Easy to understand! Wrong! She then went into a rant about how Russian men would say the same things about Russian women. She started going off on Russian men for being Misogynistic pricks that don't want their women to have jobs or cars. WTF? How did she connect that with what I said? How are those two things even remotely connected?