Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is it agreed that EE females are sluts?

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:So let me get this straight..... White women who refuse to sleep with you are sluts, BECAUSE they simply choose better men with whom to copulate.
No, females who chose to copulate with a lot of different men for whatever reason are sluts and therefore unmarrigable. Most Western sluts actually choose to copulate with worse men than me for reasons we have gone into, which I don't see what you have an issue with given your view of American sheboons. Obviously females who commit bestiality with the likes of you are right out of consideration, so if a lot of EE females are in that category then that answers my question. If white females really are as far gone as they seem it makes sense to just give up on them.

Perhaps you should let go of your racist thoughts on blacks and other races. Someone who has admitted they themselves want to have intercourse with black women, should not liken intercourse with blacks with bestiality. It's rather obvious that if a man wants to have sex with blacks, while accusing others who have sex with blacks as committing bestiality, that there is some conflict in his doctrine which needs to be resolved.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:I thought before giving up on the idea of marrying a white female, I would check one last time that all white females everywhere really are sluts now. That is the feedback on all the research I have done. In particular, it seems that EE females are even more slutty than their Western counterparts, albeit a less offensive class of sluts. Obviously marriage for anyone in the modern West was never going to be ideal, but one would have to draw the line at marrying total sluts. There are good marriages, bad marriages and non marriages, and that would be an example of the latter.

If it can be confirmed that no non-slut white females exist, I should just give up and go to the Philippines in the next few months. It looks like you can get a one year visa for $90.
Good women hide themselves. They are hiding away from mischief, and they are not attracted to mischievous persons.

When a man goes out though, he is likely to run into very lewd women everywhere. The promiscuous women make a public display because they are hunters. Also, the culture fully supports them and exalts them and their behavior.

And I disagree with most men here, that a man has to work hard to earn a woman's favor. Prudent wives are gifts from God, just like life is.

Also, unless the non-promiscuous women are murdered off, then there should always be a remnant of good women somewhere. The real question is, Will God give you such a gift?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Thankfully for white people the government here provides nothing. No safety net between yourself and living on the street. And with violent criminal darkies free to run riot, non liberal race aware white men are the only security. So for women it is sell your fanny or wise up and be a good partner to a man or make your own living and hire security.
Well, that seems to be about half true. The government seems to provide females affirmative action jobs. If you were running the country as a business, why would you ever train a female as a doctor when often times she just was using med school as a dating service or often would quit to have children in her 30s? That makes no sense.

SA seems to be about half as horrible as the West, but then you also get the entitlement mentality in females whereby they think getting married entitles them to a comfortable life without them doing anything because of the abundance of cheap labor. I thought of trying to rescue some SA girl from life in a squatter camp on the assumption that she might be grateful for this and be a good wife, but this doesn’t seem on the cards.
A woman can earn more than a man and still submit to him. It isn't that a woman who out earns her husband must treat him like a child. A good woman will still respect and honor her husband, no matter what. Just like if the woman is smarter, she still must obey her husband. Just because she has a degree and a title after her name, that doesn't change the natural order of things. It just means she has a job with a title and earns money.

Also, many men think that men only bring money to the table, and that's what women truly want from men in their eyes. So if you want women who are into money, then yes, government support is a threat to you. But if you realize that women are attracted to things in a man other than money, then you will not feel threatened by the fact that Uncle Sam props them up.

Also, don't worry about South Africa. Many of the men there are afraid to get married. That is no better than any other Anglophone nation. They are free to fornicate against the commandments of God, as long as they do not live with the woman. In other words, the government of SA basically encourages men and women to sin by making marriage a beneficial arrangement for wicked women. There is no real advantage to SA. And apparently to live there would be like living in a video game world, with death at your doorstep daily and constant danger from the uncivilized.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Not one post of value in this entire thread. Welcome to Happier Abroad.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:So let me get this straight..... White women who refuse to sleep with you are sluts, BECAUSE they simply choose better men with whom to copulate.
No, females who chose to copulate with a lot of different men for whatever reason are sluts and therefore unmarrigable. Most Western sluts actually choose to copulate with worse men than me for reasons we have gone into, which I don't see what you have an issue with given your view of American sheboons. Obviously females who commit bestiality with the likes of you are right out of consideration, so if a lot of EE females are in that category then that answers my question. If white females really are as far gone as they seem it makes sense to just give up on them.

Perhaps you should let go of your racist thoughts on blacks and other races. Someone who has admitted they themselves want to have intercourse with black women, should not liken intercourse with blacks with bestiality. It's rather obvious that if a man wants to have sex with blacks, while accusing others who have sex with blacks as committing bestiality, that there is some conflict in his doctrine which needs to be resolved.
I'm actually glad that his envy of other men keeps his psyche raging with bitterness. He and the likes of him are proverbial losers, throwaways that no woman in her right mind would ever want to have sex with.

It is this very deprivation that causes the vicious cycle of anger and self-sabotaging envy, a strategy that better men, especially many non-white ones directly benefit from.

If white men like Cornfed had any appeal with white women, non-white men like myself would have to do without white women.

That guys like myself have more than our share says volumes about how horribly he comes off to women.

So when Cornfed talks about "beastiality," he is essentially projecting the fact that white and attractive women have always considered him utterly beastly and he salves his ego by trying to throw the characteristic onto others.

Too bad he is too stupid to even understand that....
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Hey Cornfed,

Thanks man..I didn't know EE women are bigger sluts than Western ones...I was actually confused as where to go and spend my money. I had few choices but now I can just concentrate on EE which is also cheap and not much Indians around...I'm kinda bore with Asian women.

As i said, My preferred women are Gold Diggers and Sluts...because then I would know what I'm getting into.

My suggestion...every women can be turned around from Slut to a Nun. Its a very minute thing for women to turn around from their sexual escapades and love one man.

Every women ultimately desires to have a family.

Women ain't interested in as much sex as men, else we wouldn't be in this forum and 1000s of dating sites.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

fschmidt wrote:Not one post of value in this entire thread. Welcome to Happier Abroad.
:lol: Hahaha exactly, you stole my post verbatim before I had a chance to write it.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

BenT wrote:So as long as you pursue women over your own values, you really won't posses either.

Women. Are. Optional.

You think you're going to "rescue" some girl and all will be well? No. What you effectively communicate with that is that she has more value than you do. You need to be a man with women. Have your lines drawn, lines that are actually tripwires that trigger the nuclear option of ending the relationship. And then do not yield, do not bend, do not break.

As a man, would you respect any other man who's soft? Who folds any time you run against their boundaries? We in the West generally don't have too difficult of a time holding our own against other men, but we've been socialized to cave-in to women. So how do you think women subconsciously feel about you? The more you try to be "likable" to them, the less respect they have for you.

Yeah, a lot of (undesirable) women will walk away or be kicked to the curb because you won't have any of their crap, but the good ones will stick around and work within your boundaries. Being an ass is only successful for attracting and keeping broken ones. Instead, be successful pursuing your own values. Become a master at something you love and value: writing, dance, fitness, racing, music, whatever. And then don't stop being successful just because a woman showed up. Instead, train them to stop testing your boundaries so you can both enjoy your relationship.

As far as "sluts" go? Couldn't tell you, but they exist everywhere and throughout history. Given the chance with a powerful man, pretty much all women are like that. So if you're not powerful at something, anything, or aren't willing to find a smaller pond that you can excel in, then no good woman with high standards will ever be that way with you.
Exactly right. If you have your life sorted and are successful with hobbies and interests you you give off an aura that women find attractive. If you are bitter and desperate you repel them.

If you want to believe all women are fat and lazy and you hang around at fast food franchises, your beliefs would be reaffirmed. If you are an avid hiker or something like that then you will see healthy fun decent women exist who dont go to junk food places. You will see fatties in the drive thru as you go by, or stuffing ahit down their gullet, but you dont interact with them and it doesnt affect your life.you are in a parallel world.

Women with an active fun life will not look for angry bitter men sitting alone in a McDonald's. They will look for active decent men with similar interests.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed is the first man in his family to have given up finding a white woman in all the generations of his family. I think that is some fantastic exceptionalism right there.

His father, great grandfather his simpleton, turnip, sheep molesting ancestor from 1606 in Scotland, all managed to marry, rape or abuse their way to sex and procreating.

An Asian man wanting a white woman or even a black man wanting a white woman is up against, needs to be far above average even to get below average, needs all their ducks in a row, in a lot of cases, a trip to the motherland is the only solution to lonliness.

A white man who CANNOT find a white woman to procreate with needs a good, long hard look in the mirror.

NB: Eastern European woman are not the solution, nor is going to Cuba to get a white woman there - they would eat you alive. :cry:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:Cornfed is the first man in his family to have given up finding a white woman in all the generations of his family. I think that is some fantastic exceptionalism right there.

His father, great grandfather his simpleton, turnip, sheep molesting ancestor from 1606 in Scotland, all managed to marry, rape or abuse their way to sex and procreating.

An Asian man wanting a white woman or even a black man wanting a white woman is up against, needs to be far above average even to get below average, needs all their ducks in a row, in a lot of cases, a trip to the motherland is the only solution to lonliness.

A white man who CANNOT find a white woman to procreate with needs a good, long hard look in the mirror.

NB: Eastern European woman are not the solution, nor is going to Cuba to get a white woman there - they would eat you alive. :cry:
Provided they own a mirror and haven't spray painted a star of david on it to blame the jews for what appears in the mirror.

White men have been finding white women for 10 000 years and more or there wouldnt be white people. They continue to do so since the vast majority of white people get married, almost always to their own race. Only the minority that can't seem to want to make the exception the rule.

So whites mating with whites does not seem to be going extinct, no matter how many shekels are thrown at this.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kradmelder wrote:
yick wrote:Cornfed is the first man in his family to have given up finding a white woman in all the generations of his family. I think that is some fantastic exceptionalism right there.

Provided they own a mirror and haven't spray painted a star of david on it to blame the jews for what appears in the mirror.

White men have been finding white women for 10 000 years and more or there wouldnt be white people. They continue to do so since the vast majority of white people get married, almost always to their own race. Only the minority that can't seem to want to make the exception the rule.

So whites mating with whites does not seem to be going extinct, no matter how many shekels are thrown at this.
Absolutely - the vast majority of my white friends are married to other white people.

I have a fair few white female friends - who are dating and married to white men.

My two sisters are married or dating white men. My sisters are mixed race but they would both pass as white, my youngest sister is basically white.

There are no shortage of white people to date.

The problem is, Cornfed will never disclose what the true problems are with him, but if we had some neutral insight, it would be apparent within seconds.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

yick wrote: The problem is, Cornfed will never disclose what the true problems are with him, but if we had some neutral insight, it would be apparent within seconds.
Cornfed is a special kind of loser whose SHORTcomings (no pun intended) are many. My guesses would be:

-Morbid obesity
-Autistic Spectrum
-Male Pattern Baldness
-Low IQ
-Low Income
-Low Wealth
-Low social status
-Involuntarily Celibate

Instead of improving himself over the years, he whines and cries about the sex black men are getting from white women. Now the window of opportunity to improve himself is closed so he is angry about it.

Sucks to be him.........
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster

Post by Man With a Plan »

It's not worth arguing or even conversing about, gentlemen. You can lead a horse to water but cannot force him to consume. One has to ask: If most people of a race get with their own, and black men are the legitimate bottom-of-the-barrel when it comes to social perception, why would a white man be getting less attention from his own women than "the chimp monkey" or whatever terminology you prefer to use?

It's that simple. We don't need to analyse this further. A simple head-shake and eye-roll is all you need. Then you move on.

You can either improve. Or, you can lose.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
yick wrote: The problem is, Cornfed will never disclose what the true problems are with him, but if we had some neutral insight, it would be apparent within seconds.
Cornfed is a special kind of loser whose SHORTcomings (no pun intended) are many. My guesses would be:

-Morbid obesity
-Autistic Spectrum
-Male Pattern Baldness
-Low IQ
-Low Income
-Low Wealth
-Low social status
-Involuntarily Celibate

Instead of improving himself over the years, he whines and cries about the sex black men are getting from white women. Now the window of opportunity to improve himself is closed so he is angry about it.

Sucks to be him.........
Involuntary celibacy is not a cause, rather an effect of other issues.

I dont think looks are such a detriment with women, with the exception of height. Fat and bald men get women.

Social status is a major one. Women have perfected sniffing out men who have status and are going somewhere, and they want to hitch a ride. Decent women who dont freeload also see potential and are prepared to help a man with potential so the family gets ahead. Trash women want a free ride.

Wit, when it is humourous attracts them. When it is nasty and bitter it repels them.

Money on the surface only. It may make them sniff but wont keep them if the man underneath is trash. Money is only an adornment like jewellry or perfume. There needs to be substance behind it. It can attract at first but cant keep.

Degrees are an indicator. The paper has no attraction except that it may indicate the man has ambition and potential ans can work to achieve. Again it attracts but cant keep. The substance must be there. A degreed person flipping burgers has no more attraction than a witty sociable person flipping burgers.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

We know the problem with Western females. It is a very simple problem - non-menopausal females are now married to the system. This takes about 40% of them out of circulation (some at the top end are off being corporate whores or playing at being some kind of professional, while some at the bottom are disgusting, fat, hateful pigs). The resulting imbalance means that much of the remainder of females can be sluts having sex with a small percentage of different male dirtbags, and there is no downside to this from their short term point of view because the system provides for them.

With the remainder looking for a boyfriend, there are a couple of problems. For one thing, because they are already married to the government they are not looking for a smart, capable, loving, loyal provider. They want the government to be those things. Relationships with men will therefore be the equivalent of screwing the pool boy or whatever on the side. Therefore they will want men to titillate and amuse them. So they will be screwing your bikers, drug dealers, assholes, clownish types, r-selected stupid and impulsive males, perhaps even blacks etc. Also, the situation is so unbalanced that they can have several orbiting males and if the current “boyfriend” does anything to displease them like spending too much time at work or failing to indulge their fantasies by beating them up and raping them or whatever, they can just move onto the next. This is not the situation that productive marriages are made of.

This is all very obvious and no mystery. I don’t see why we need to keep going over this.