Why Western Men Should Move to Ukraine

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Western Men Should Move to Ukraine

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 11:52 am
Wow check this out. You can buy a house in Ukraine now starting at $3,000! That's a good reason to move to Ukraine!

I wonder where these houses are located at and what kind of shape are they in. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Western Men Should Move to Ukraine

Post by ladislav »

HappyGuy wrote:
March 2nd, 2020, 11:42 pm
CE shouldn't all sex tourist threads like this at least be in the VIP section so a few less awful people see it? What's the purpose of this thread except to further destroy a country that has already been destroyed by sex tourism? Well and feminist American politicians from Washington who were probably working for Soros or the Pentagon to do elsewhere what they have done in America.
But why are we helping destroy dating in European and East Asian countries by promoting sex tourism and PUA for scummy incels from all over the world who falsely believe there are young women ready to have sex with them? Thousands of lonely horny idiots read threads like this and then show up in Europe and Asia to treat it like a playground.
Does anyone here think about the consequences of what they're advertising? Or do you care more about RooshV and @Winston making a few extra bucks by pandering to sexually frustrated Western and Muslim losers? http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 32#p333071
This forum has enough topics and categories to discuss that it doesn't need to attract new readers and members only from the most desperate and sexually frustrated men on the planet. http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 26&t=42093
Where am I promoting sex tourism? These are just videos of certain city views there. Did I post addresses of brothels and prices in those brothels?
As far as going there to meet girls/ find GF's, half of Western Europe and half of Turkey is already there chasing after the girls. If they find hookers, these will charge them $120 for a couple of hours. And Ukraine has 43 million people and the girls will decide themselves if they want to meet guys for whatever purpose. Freedom of choice, freedom of travel.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!