Learning Languages at Summer Schools Abroad

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Learning Languages at Summer Schools Abroad

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

It is great to see guys getting serious about foreign language acquisition but they need fun and effective ways to do so. Do not overlook International Summer Schools. They are rarely expensive and they give you an opportunity to both study and "socialize" in an academic, international environment. One bonus to this is the fact that most of the students tend to be women (non-Western mostly).

I will be traveling to the Baltics to attend an Advanced Russian course next month. I have never been to this particular country, so I will be killing two birds with one stone. I already attended one of the first and most famous International Summer Schools in Norway. It was a life enhancing experience and I hope more guys take advantage of these.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Learning Languages at Summer Schools Abroad

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I watching the first U.S. Democratic Party Debate 2020. I'm already addlebrained. I should study Russian at a school. Fcuk it. Thanks for the reminder, compadre.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
June 26th, 2019, 6:09 pm
I watching the first U.S. Democratic Party Debate 2020. I'm already addlebrained. I should study Russian at a school. Fcuk it. Thanks for the reminder, compadre.
Knowing you, I think you would have an absolute ball of a time. But the women in European university atmosphere tend to be on the smaller side of your taste.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 26th, 2019, 6:33 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
June 26th, 2019, 6:09 pm
Knowing you, I think you would have an absolute ball of a time. But the women in European university atmosphere tend to be on the smaller side of your taste.
See. That's been my caveat. I"ll deal with smaller women but if they don't have pubic hair, then I'm usually turned off. This is what happens when I was raised to love voluptuous women with au naturale vagina hair. I will just have to find the medium over there of what I am looking for. In addendum, if I had a choice with a voluptuous woman with a bald vagina versus a svelte woman with the hairiest pubic area ever, I'm opting for the latter if that helps.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

That sounds like an excellent idea, and one which I considered in the past. As for now, I've been reading the Bible in a foreign language to get ready.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.