American Social Life for Men from Ukraine Perspective

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Social Life for Men from Ukraine Perspective

Post by jamesbond »

Guyver wrote:
November 3rd, 2019, 1:53 pm

Another culture shock I've noticed, if you make eye contact with a woman, she will check you out from head to toe with no restraint! Not once in all my years in the U.S. have I ever experienced that.

That's a good point, in the US, women think a guy is a creep if he makes eye contact with them. I guess it's the "stranger danger" attitude most American women have.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Social Life for Men from Ukraine Perspective

Post by jamesbond »

ladislav wrote:
October 23rd, 2019, 11:44 am

1) In the USA, there are way more good looking young guys than good looking young gals. Anywhere and everywhere at all times. In some places, it’s more so, in some places it’s less so, but this reality remains constant.
2)
When one sees a beautiful blonde girl in a US movie, or as a singer on TV, she is really like one in a thousand. In Ukraine, they are like three in ten.

Such Slavic ladies as Ivanka or Melania are about number 6 and 5 in Ukraine. They are girls you see as cashiers and waitresses. In the US, you can go for months without seeing one like that. In Ukraine, you stand on the street corner, count to five and see a knock-out pass by.

The obesity epidemic in the United States is off the charts and in eastern Europe you don't find many overweight women at all. If you do meet a good looking in America most likely she is either married or has a boyfriend.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."