American Social Life for Men from Ukraine Perspective

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

When reading intercultural study books, the reference point is almost always America. For example, when one studies a foreign dating scene, the author is usually American or Western. They use their own culture as a measure to qualify and quantify the characteristics of the society they are describing.

What if I describe the American dating and social life for men from a unique, Ukrainian perspective? Let me try- because I am a resident of Ukraine. Thus, in comparison to Ukraine, this is what I see in the US as far as a single male life goes. If you use Ukraine as a reference point this is the description of it:

If you are an American patriot, please don’t read it.

1) In the USA, there are way more good looking young guys than good looking young gals. Anywhere and everywhere at all times. In some places, it’s more so, in some places it’s less so, but this reality remains constant.
2)
When one sees a beautiful blonde girl in a US movie, or as a singer on TV, she is really like one in a thousand. In Ukraine, they are like three in ten.

Such Slavic ladies as Ivanka or Melania are about number 6 and 5 in Ukraine. They are girls you see as cashiers and waitresses. In the US, you can go for months without seeing one like that. In Ukraine, you stand on the street corner, count to five and see a knock-out pass by.

Girls in the USA make very little eye contact with others, especially with men, and appear self absorbed. Many look smug and self-satisfied. When walking, they are either lost in thought or looking straight ahead with steely eyes, without observing the surroundings. Totally into themselves. In Ukraine, they look shy but they still look around and observe you. A furtive glance, then, they look away. And, there is no fear in their eyes.

3) In most American states, most girls have a much better social dating life than most guys. Even very unattractive girls get good looking boyfriends.

4) Americans in general don’t like to dress up, and the Puritanical heritage dictates that one must use subdued colors with no patterns. Girls dress even worse than guys and still get the guy! Melania Trump with her class and fashion looks freaky to American women. And any guy who likes to dress well or be fashionable in the US, will be accused of being gay. The same for a guy who likes art and poetry. Nothing like this in Ukraine.

5) Girls in the US often talk in a dictatorial, strong voice-- and lecture guys. Like an empress lecturing a serf. The guy cringes and smiles sheepishly. Some women yell at men. A confident American is usually a woman. A sweet, polite, humble American-- and sometimes even a dorky, clumsy one-- is a man. I saw a show on TV in Ohio once, in which a girl in a junior high school kicked a boy. The audience was cheering.
This would be unheard of in Ukraine. A man/boy is a defender of the nation, someone who puts his life on the line for the country. A woman treats a man nicely, and a man treats a woman nicely. They respect each other naturally.
Ukrainians are shy people, but there is no misandry. You can talk to waitresses, cashiers, promo girls, students and there is no hostility.

6) In the USA, you can be arrested for trying to pick up a lady. Just like in Saudi Arabia or Iran. Think about it! Even if you look at someone too long or make an innocent talk, this can be interpreted as sexual harassment-- and you can lose your job or be visited upon by cops or security guards. Saudi Arabia anyone? In Ukraine, you can just talk to any girl and ask her to meet you for tea, coffee, grab something to eat, and this is how you meet people. Naturally. There is no word for “creep” in the Ukrainian language.

7) Americans are generally quite xenophobic (as in fearful of strangers). Most have own cliques and stick with the people in those cliques. It’s very hard for a stranger to break into it. Those cliques are regional based, school based, race based, politics based, but it’s not a very open society. Many guys must establish a relationship with a girl in high school as well as with a group of friends.
In the US, feminist brainwashing plus the xenophobia affect the lady’s minds. Many look at men with already a preconceived idea in their eyes. They smile, but there is deep mistrust seen in them. It takes a long time for them to trust a guy because of all the brainwashing. Plus, it just generally takes longer for people to get to know each other even though on surface Americans appear friendlier and Ukrainians appear gloomier.

8) In America, homosexuality and lesbianism are now seen as perfectly normal, whereas in Ukraine, they are seen as a mental disorder and a horrible perversion. Similar to scatology of bestiality. No open gay activities are tolerated. Only because of the EU pressure and one of the conditions for giving Ukraine visa free regime, did Ukraine hold a gay parade with a few hundred coming out. They had to have a row of cops on each side as a crowd was about to knife them. Totally unaccepted there. Because of that, guys can have close friendships and not fear that the other person is gay. In the USA, there is always a suspicion that any man that wants to have a beer with you is a homosexual. Hence, guys are very fearful of friendships with strange men. And guys in general see each other as competitors making life in the US lonely for guys.

9) In Ukraine, you go to a disco and come out with a girlfriend. Many girls go there in groups to meet guys. And guys go in groups to meet girls. This is how young people often meet there. There are no sausage fests. In the US, there are all these sausage parties with guys putting on bravado but coming back alone. Often, people go with groups of those they already know and dance with them.

Ukrainian strip bars or go-go bars always have more girls dancing than guys in the audience. In the US/ Canada, it’s again, almost always more guys than girls.

10) Finally, there is pretty much no more such thing as a virgin lady in the USA. In Ukraine, quite a few still are, particularly in areas outside of big cities. No father wants his daughter to be known as a floozy and/ or a slut in a small town. And no guy wants to date/ marry a slut there. And even if she is not a virgin, her sex history will not be too long. Ukrainian guys on the other hand, do have more experience. In the USA, it seems like girls have more fun than guys. And there are virgin guys in the USA.

Life is not that great for an average American man socially and romantically speaking, but because he has not traveled to other countries, he may not be aware of it. If he has no GF and no wife, he’s told that it’s his fault and that he needs to improve himself. Take a class or something.

No such teaching exists in Ukraine.

Blessed are those men who travel, who treat the entire world as their home, who live international lives. They get to enjoy lots of benefits.

Signing off.

Greetings from Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Social Life for Men from Ukraine Perspective

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Utter brilliance. However, as I travel throughout Eastern Europe, I am seeing small signs of American-style misandry slowly creeping in. There is the a bit of Western stranger danger borne of crappy Hollywood movies like Joker. Also, many of these girls have temporarily lived in or visited places like Dubai, Western Europe, and America so they come back home with tales of “empowerment.” The Orthodox Church does a masterful job at keeping this nonsense in check. Western Christianity has gone full out blue pill and should be wiped from the landscape.

But I wholeheartedly agree that an Uber mensch of a Western man must leave the West, especially the Anglosphere, to flourish socially.

The only way to win the game of phlegminism is to not play! Go live abroad as a MGTOW or whatever free man moniker you wish to use.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ask yourself if this would happen in Ukraine. Watch the video to understand the true nature of the evil in God Damned America.

Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 24th, 2019, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Great reiteration of the HA fundamentals, Ladislav. That's my observation too -- it really is as bad as you say. The younger women are brain dead narcissists and the older ones have been made sick with some sort of legal or illegal drug and a toxic food supply. I can go months now without setting eyes on an attractive woman here.

I think there's a possibility Trump may be cutting off the head of the snake that created this perverse culture, but any beneficial effects won't trickle down to the front lines until I'm in my dotage. Shove off for eastern Europe again in April; wish it were tomorrow.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 23rd, 2019, 4:06 pm
Ask yourself if this would happen in Ukraine. Watch the video to under the true nature of the evil in God Damned America.

It is interesting to think what the bad guys are trying to accomplish here. They are doing things that you, I and any sane person would find obviously evil. It is like they are daring us to do anything about it. They are saying "f**k you and we'll even do this just to spite you". They seem to be right and getting away with it. I hope they've misjudged the situation, but I fear they haven't.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The governor of Texas is having the castrated kid situation investigated. Trump Jr. is coming strong with the tweets about it -- 'enough with this bullshit.'
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

gsjackson wrote:
October 24th, 2019, 4:49 pm
The governor of Texas is having the castrated kid situation investigated. Trump Jr. is coming strong with the tweets about it -- 'enough with this bullshit.'
Great for the kid if the Governor can beat back the gynocratic dimwits (unlikely), but resolving this one case is like taking a garden hose to a blazing inferno.

On a side note of American fefail lunacy, I encountered a broke, gorgeous 29 year old who is unemployed because she claims to be caring for a sick relative. She is new to sugar babying and I gave her advice that a girl of her age and appearance should just settle down and have a man provide for her. Her response: “I’m an independent woman I just am in need of money at this particular time.” I immediately blocked her just for her feminist stupidity and her lack of self awareness. This is what we are dealing with guys, destitute, desperate, dimwits begging for handouts who think they are ”independent.” America is dead already.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on October 25th, 2019, 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

October 24th, 2019, 5:52 pm
gsjackson wrote:
Great for the kid if the Governor can best back the gynocratic dimwits (unlikely), but resolving this one case is like taking a garden hose to a blazing inferno.

On a side note of lunacy, I encountered a broke, gorgeous 29 year old who is unemployed because she claims to be caring for a sick relative. She is new to sugar babying and I gave her advice that a girl of her age should just settle down and have a man provide for her. Her response: “I’m an independent woman I just am in need of money at this particular time.” I immediately blocked her just for her feminist stupidity and her lack of self awareness. This is what we are dealing with guys, destitute, desperate, dimwits begging for handouts who think they are ”independent.” America is dead already.
.....America and bi-lingual places abroad which are tourist and/or mongering destinations. #fixed
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
October 25th, 2019, 4:20 am
gsjackson wrote:
Great for the kid if the Governor can best back the gynocratic dimwits (unlikely), but resolving this one case is like taking a garden hose to a blazing inferno.

On a side note of lunacy, I encountered a broke, gorgeous 29 year old who is unemployed because she claims to be caring for a sick relative. She is new to sugar babying and I gave her advice that a girl of her age should just settle down and have a man provide for her. Her response: “I’m an independent woman I just am in need of money at this particular time.” I immediately blocked her just for her feminist stupidity and her lack of self awareness. This is what we are dealing with guys, destitute, desperate, dimwits begging for handouts who think they are ”independent.” America is dead already.
.....America and bi-lingual places abroad which are tourist and/or mongering destinations. #fixed
Correct. I find that Tel Aviv and Dubai are morally dead like that too.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

October 25th, 2019, 7:03 am
gsjackson wrote:

BREAKING NEWS, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!
A victory for the manosphere?!
Source----> https://player.vimeo.com/video/368910475
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

October 23rd, 2019, 1:11 pm
Utter brilliance. However, as I travel throughout Eastern Europe, I am seeing small signs of American-style misandry slowly creeping in. There is the a bit of Western stranger danger borne of crappy Hollywood movies like Joker. Also, many of these girls have temporarily lived in or visited places like Dubai, Western Europe, and America so they come back home with tales of “empowerment.” The Orthodox Church does a masterful job at keeping this nonsense in check. Western Christianity has gone full out blue pill and should be wiped from the landscape.

But I wholeheartedly agree that an Uber mensch of a Western man must leave the West, especially the Anglosphere, to flourish socially.

The only way to win the game of phlegminism is to not play! Go live abroad as a MGTOW or whatever free man moniker you wish to use.
I was in Poland in 2017 which is more Central Europe, and I did notice some small levels of corruption in every city I visited. I don't think anyone has ever heard of lung cancer in Warsaw. Virtually, everyone was puffing up a smoke on every street corner I walked by in that city. Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, and G'dansk seemed more normal with less visibly tattooed folks walking around.

As far as socially, I did notice a difference when stopping people on the street to ask for directions. They, especially the girls, were mostly friendly and extremely shy when speaking in English.

Another culture shock I've noticed, if you make eye contact with a woman, she will check you out from head to toe with no restraint! Not once in all my years in the U.S. have I ever experienced that.
Smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes.

Knowledge is gained in bad experiences, but confidence is only gained through positive experiences.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

gsjackson wrote:

I met a handful of African chicks whom have been to Dubai, and they seem materialistic. Any woman whom has purposely been to UAE/Dubai, I cancel swiftly. One of them, before being cancelled, asked me "what does frugal mean?" - I was like, "Oh wow. [Time to 86 cancel]".
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

November 3rd, 2019, 7:47 pm
gsjackson wrote:

I met a handful of African chicks whom have been to Dubai, and they seem materialistic. Any woman whom has purposely been to UAE/Dubai, I cancel swiftly. One of them, before being cancelled, asked me "what does frugal mean?" - I was like, "Oh wow. [Time to 86 cancel]".
Dubai has three types of foreign women:

Third world service sector workers
First world business professionals
Sex workers who come from all over

I can tell those of that third category from first glimpse. Most of them have business cards and call themselves “entrepreneurs.”

There is a theory that women from ALL categories venture into sex work when the price is right. I go to Dubai in the winter before flying to Florida simply to enjoy the weather. I agree that it is a morally bankrupt society.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

November 4th, 2019, 2:23 am
November 3rd, 2019, 7:47 pm

Dubai has three types of foreign women:

Third world service sector workers
First world business professionals
Sex workers who come from all over

I can tell those of that third category from first glimpse. Most of them have business cards and call themselves “entrepreneurs.”

There is a theory that women from ALL categories venture into sex work when the price is right. I go to Dubai in the winter before flying to Florida simply to enjoy the weather. I agree that it is a morally bankrupt society.
Over and out; I understand what you are saying.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Getting paid to have Arabs squirt diarrhea in their faces. There’s even a colloquial term for these tarts: “Dubai porta potties".

The Depravity Of Modern Women
http://www.returnofkings.com/57571/tag- ... dern-women
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs