Russian Girls and Tattoos?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Light
Freshman Poster

Russian Girls and Tattoos?

Post by Light »

I have seen many attractive Russian girls online on dating websites and social media with tattoos.

A Russian girl on the dating site on Happier Abroad's sidebar has a picture with an attractive girl but she has a tattoo that entirely covers one of her arms.

Other girls I have seen on social media are more attractive but have two medium tattoos on one of their arms.

Are most Russian girls now into getting tattoos or are those girls I am seeing not representative of most Russian girls? The girls are Russian university age. Russian university age is normally 18 - 23.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Re: Russian Girls and Tattoos?

Post by WorldTraveler »

Light wrote:
March 14th, 2020, 9:06 am
I have seen many attractive Russian girls online on dating websites and social media with tattoos.

A Russian girl on the dating site on Happier Abroad's sidebar has a picture with an attractive girl but she has a tattoo that entirely covers one of her arms.

Other girls I have seen on social media are more attractive but have two medium tattoos on one of their arms.

Are most Russian girls now into getting tattoos or are those girls I am seeing not representative of most Russian girls? The girls are Russian university age. Russian university age is normally 18 - 23.
"LoveMe.com" is not a tattoo on their arms. It's just the company that's trying to get you to spend your money to go to Ukraine to meet the models in their photos. Good luck!
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

WorldTraveler wrote:
March 14th, 2020, 10:26 pm
"LoveMe.com" is not a tattoo on their arms. It's just the company that's trying to get you to spend your money to go to Ukraine to meet the models in their photos. Good luck!
I don't mean a logo or the LoveMe.com website.

TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Tattoos like the ones depicted above are a big turn off for me. I don't mind little ones like small hearts, flowers, etc.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Light wrote:
March 15th, 2020, 6:45 am
WorldTraveler wrote:

I wouldn't touch a girl like this. She's crazy. The only time I was friendly with a girl with way too many tattoos was in Costa Rica. She went crazy on me and threaten to have me killed. I won't even get near them.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

WorldTraveler wrote:
March 15th, 2020, 11:22 am
Light wrote:
March 15th, 2020, 6:45 am
WorldTraveler wrote:

I wouldn't touch a girl like this. She's crazy. The only time I was friendly with a girl with way too many tattoos was in Costa Rica. She went crazy on me and threaten to have me killed. I won't even get near them.
Smart move. A huge proportion of girls have small tattoos these days and that is bad enough. But the larger ones like armsleeves and covered necks are signs of instability and personality disorders. Same thing for ear gauges and face piercings. It is a clue that they are nuts.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

TruthSeeker wrote:
March 15th, 2020, 7:43 am
Leviticus 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Tattoos like the ones depicted above are a big turn off for me. I don't mind little ones like small hearts, flowers, etc.

Tattoos on a woman are a red flag that says, "Stay away!" Avoid these women like the plague! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."