Azeri Girls vs. Georgian Girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Azeri Girls vs. Georgian Girls

Post by Tsar »

Checked both out on Tinder because I like to check out different nationalities.

I use Tinder as a "Beauty Snapshot" since if the girls look nice on Tinder then IRL there must an equal or greater percentage of beautiful girls.

Here's what I found.

I did 10 swipes on Georgian Girls. Most were a No and some were acceptable considering but none were Really Great. Nose shapes weren't ideal, most had tattoos, about 3 of the 10 had the LGBTQ Pride flag on their About Me. Some had dyed hair. Seemed too Westernized in a bad way. Almost like what you would see on an American, Canadian, or British profile. One said "If you don't like Disney or animated cartoons don't talk to me." I was thinking "Wow, what a really bad way to talk for a girl from the Caucasus Region of the world" because I did about 50 right swipes on Hungarian girls when I tested that country and I tested more wealthy EU nations too, and I rarely saw girls in the EU with that sort of language. One girl from Georgia said she was bisexual and another said she was a straight demisexual. I was thinking for girls even by EU standards, Georgian girls, at least on Tinder seem terrible, difficult, and ultra-Westernized in a very bad way.

Azerbaijan. I knew based on experience that I liked Azeri girls. Their eyebrows have a really high rate of being ultra feminine, their noses are most often delicate with a Slavic look, they probably have nice skin because it's a tan shade, nice bodies and usually always thin with feminine curves, they have a sweeter look and wear much nicer fashion in most of their pictures. There's a higher rate of the girls not having pictures if themselves. One profile was most definitely a crossdressing degenerate guy about age 18-20 and not a girl, but I assume that's abnormal for that nation. I was swiping right on 50% of the girls. I gave every girl that wasn't really beautiful in her pictures a No. So that makes Azeri girls definitely one of my most liked Ethnic Groups.

I wonder if Azeri girls would be easy to get compared to other ethnic groups? That's one nationality and ethnic group that is very rarely discussed and I don't think Azerbaijan gets too many visitors from the West.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Azeri Girls vs. Georgian Girls

Post by Gali »

Aseris are muslims and turks so naturally there is massive competition for few girls also from Turkey.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Azeri Girls vs. Georgian Girls

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote:
August 30th, 2021, 4:56 am
Checked both out on Tinder because I like to check out different nationalities.

I use Tinder as a "Beauty Snapshot" since if the girls look nice on Tinder then IRL there must an equal or greater percentage of beautiful girls.

Here's what I found.

I did 10 swipes on Georgian Girls. Most were a No and some were acceptable considering but none were Really Great. Nose shapes weren't ideal, most had tattoos, about 3 of the 10 had the LGBTQ Pride flag on their About Me. Some had dyed hair. Seemed too Westernized in a bad way. Almost like what you would see on an American, Canadian, or British profile. One said "If you don't like Disney or animated cartoons don't talk to me." I was thinking "Wow, what a really bad way to talk for a girl from the Caucasus Region of the world" because I did about 50 right swipes on Hungarian girls when I tested that country and I tested more wealthy EU nations too, and I rarely saw girls in the EU with that sort of language. One girl from Georgia said she was bisexual and another said she was a straight demisexual. I was thinking for girls even by EU standards, Georgian girls, at least on Tinder seem terrible, difficult, and ultra-Westernized in a very bad way.

Azerbaijan. I knew based on experience that I liked Azeri girls. Their eyebrows have a really high rate of being ultra feminine, their noses are most often delicate with a Slavic look, they probably have nice skin because it's a tan shade, nice bodies and usually always thin with feminine curves, they have a sweeter look and wear much nicer fashion in most of their pictures. There's a higher rate of the girls not having pictures if themselves. One profile was most definitely a crossdressing degenerate guy about age 18-20 and not a girl, but I assume that's abnormal for that nation. I was swiping right on 50% of the girls. I gave every girl that wasn't really beautiful in her pictures a No. So that makes Azeri girls definitely one of my most liked Ethnic Groups.

I wonder if Azeri girls would be easy to get compared to other ethnic groups? That's one nationality and ethnic group that is very rarely discussed and I don't think Azerbaijan gets too many visitors from the West.

I am surprised about Georgians. I wonder if Tinder attracts liberals. I hear in Georgia women's virginity is protected and valued. It could be that online dating is seen as unrespectable and nice girls are more likely to stay off, while the tatoo covered bi-sexual girls with pink hair are more likely to do it. Hungaria's government has some common sense, embracing the family and not this weird trans junk. Not sure how that translates into dating and women.