Would you move to Ukraine just on the brink of a war with Russia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Would you move to Ukraine just on the brink of a war with Russia?

Post by publicduende »

A bit of a serious question, which is relevant as several active posts talk about relocating to Ukraine.

I came across this excellent article, from an unassuming yet serious blog: Moon of Alabama.

https://www.moonofalabama.org/2021/11/i ... .html#more

Would you, especially the US citizens, move to Ukraine at a time when there are real possibilities of Ukraine entering war against Russia? It doesn't take a military strategist or geopolitics expert to know that, the moment the US gets involved and drags their NATO allies with them, that would be the legit gateway for WW3.

What do you guys think?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you move to Ukraine just on the brink of a war with Russia?

Post by yick »

No way.

Not because of a future war but because of the weather, the scamming that is off the scale and Ukraine (and Russia) are places where it wouldn't be hard to get beaten to death for next to no reason (though personally I never go to those places where that might happen...). Sure, the women are nice but f**k those places - I actually like the food and most of the people but I wouldn't live there just for the weather alone, screw that even if they were havens of peace and tranquility.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

It was always just a matter of time before the Biden zio-administration began provoking Russia in Ukraine again, but it's not entirely clear how this fits in with the New World Order, which seems to be going so swimmingly. Russia is playing ball with the scamdemic, according to the article Corny posted yesterday, and it's still a full-fledged participant in the central banking system. Maybe it's just a matter of re-demonizing Russia, in the hope that Europe will cut off the pipeline. Same old song, new verse. As far as the provocation blowing up into something serious, I feel certain that the U.S. will back Ukraine with moral support down to the last dead Ukrainian. Actual military support other than selling Ukraine weapons? Probably nil.

I used to read MOA regularly -- and I assume it's still strong on foreign affairs -- but b has completely alienated many of his readers by swallowing the scamdemic whole, just as the Saker and Ron Unz have.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

@gsjackson maybe it's all a provocation. The problem is, unless maybe a new generation of nuclear power plants gets built and starts operation (France has started to build nuclear again and even Germany and Italy are seriously reconsidering), Europe needs Russia's gas like a child needs his mother's milk. Without supply from Russia, Ukraine will see itself past next winter with tens, maybe hundreds of thousands of deaths by hypothermia.

So it's not a matter of shaping Russia into submission, it's a matter or provoking Russia to make the first move against Ukraine (as it's doing against the fabricated migrant crisis at the Polish border) and make it look like the bad guy. It's idiocy pure and simple.

It's the first article I read from this particular blog. I prefer Global Research (https://www.globalresearch.ca/) both for its depth of geopolitical analysis and their stance on the Covid scamdemic, but I have to say the article above is on point.
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

https://youtu.be/pqnd51z5tLQ

This is why Russia will never go to war with Ukraine. It’s where Putin’s palace is an most of his inner circle invest their wealth, vacation and relax. It has high international investment and is Russia’s bred basket. It also has regular air raid practice as Ukraine’s missiles can reach Russia’s Florida.

There is absolutely no way Putin will risk it, he might have a strangle hold on his job, but one missile landing on Krasnodar soil will topple his house of cards at the hands of his own citizens. My time in this region has taught me one thing....They all want Putin gone and will publicly and openly tell that to foreigners at every opportunity.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Huddo wrote:
November 13th, 2021, 6:03 pm
https://youtu.be/pqnd51z5tLQ

This is why Russia will never go to war with Ukraine. It’s where Putin’s palace is an most of his inner circle invest their wealth, vacation and relax. It has high international investment and is Russia’s bred basket. It also has regular air raid practice as Ukraine’s missiles can reach Russia’s Florida.

There is absolutely no way Putin will risk it, he might have a strangle hold on his job, but one missile landing on Krasnodar soil will topple his house of cards at the hands of his own citizens. My time in this region has taught me one thing....They all want Putin gone and will publicly and openly tell that to foreigners at every opportunity.
Hence what I was suggesting, that Russia will be provoked to make the first move against Ukraine. So far Putin and his ministers have been diplomacy geniuses, compared to what the US and its UE/NATO lackeys.

Either way, if Ukraine's political situation becomes unstable, I for one wouldn't want to spend the next winter there.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

With all the ex-pats fleeing, going there now might be looked upon as heroic.
slavicreaver
Freshman Poster

Post by slavicreaver »

MatureDJ wrote:
January 26th, 2022, 1:54 pm
I haven't changed my plans. Barring an actual invasion, I'm still planning on relocating there this April.

I don't see this as heroic. I see this as rational. I don't need MSM and equally retarded politicians to tell me where is safe and where is not. I can do my own geopolitical analysis, and this tells me that the odds of Putin invading is 15% tops.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Didn't Russia send troops to Ukraine already? If so why? What's the dispute?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
slavicreaver
Freshman Poster

Post by slavicreaver »

slavicreaver wrote:
January 31st, 2022, 7:19 am
MatureDJ wrote:
January 26th, 2022, 1:54 pm
I haven't changed my plans. Barring an actual invasion, I'm still planning on relocating there this April.

I don't see this as heroic. I see this as rational. I don't need MSM and equally retarded politicians to tell me where is safe and where is not. I can do my own geopolitical analysis, and this tells me that the odds of Putin invading is 15% tops.
Chance of invasion has now gone up to 50%, following Putin's recognition of Donetsk and Lugansk as independent states, a move that has surprised me. So, now, yes, I'm having to think about postponing my move for the first time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why does Russia want to invade Ukraine? What's the dispute about? Why doesn't Ukraine just surrender if they have no chance? What's the useless of unnecessary bloodshed? I don't get the logic of war. Nothing good ever comes of it. No matter who wins, everyone is still enslaved to money and work and authority and laws. Not much difference. Hence there's no logic to it or gain. Just lies and empty rhetoric that has no basis in reality. Highly illogical.

Couldn't this be the pretext for WW3? What if Ukraine becomes the next Poland? And if the US does nothing, wouldn't that give China and excuse to invade Taiwan too?

The elite probably are itching for WW3 since they haven't had one since 1945. It's part of their mass human sacrifice ritual. To them it's like planting crops or butchering farm animals. I think there's no real war, it's just an engineered human sacrifice ritual. That's why they never make any sense or have any legit basis.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
slavicreaver
Freshman Poster

Post by slavicreaver »

To answer your questions on the dispute background, Winston, this is a good source. It's also an unconventional view, but by and large I agree with it.

https://youtu.be/JrMiSQAGOS4
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The (((empire))) has at least three objectives (and probably more) in continuously trying to provoke Russia in Ukraine: distracting attention from the unraveling scamdemic narrative; killing the Nord Stream II agreement (by demonizing Russia) so that Europeans will be forced to buy more expensive American LNG; rehabilitating Biden's image as a foreign policy dunce in advance of the mid-term elections -- when the "invasion" doesn't materialize, he is to be cast as JFK successfully staring down Khrushchev over missiles in Cuba.

Then too, Russia is still being punished for throwing a wrench into empire plans for Syria, and for Putin sending some (but not all) of the predatory Jewish oligarchs packing. And of course, Russia must always be punished for its sins of anti-semitism through history. Also, the Russian church is getting strong and must be destroyed.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Whoops, there goes the Biden-staring-down-the-Bear narrative. Russia has occupied the Donbass, and there is not a damn thing that can or should be done about it.

A lot of people think the world changed dramatically on 2/22/22. Putin has been biding his Sun Tsu time through years of (((western provocations))), and now it's time to fight back. We can hope it's true.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

gsjackson wrote:
February 23rd, 2022, 3:59 am
Whoops, there goes the Biden-staring-down-the-Bear narrative. Russia has occupied the Donbass, and there is not a damn thing that can or should be done about it.

A lot of people think the world changed dramatically on 2/22/22. Putin has been biding his Sun Tsu time through years of (((western provocations))), and now it's time to fight back. We can hope it's true.
I would love to see the European Union really suffer the most for being the worst collective lapdog of the United States when they have the power to align with Russia and China and other powers to force the United States to change it's behavior! I wonder how soon Europe will fold if people begin rioting and how much it damages the long-term alignment with the United States.

Russia probably stockpiled a decade's worth of spare chips and will soon revive their own high-tech industries damaged after the Soviet Union dissolved. They likely knew the United States would implement extreme sanctions, and the lapdogs EU, UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ would all go along. And that while seeking neutrality, Japan, South Korea, and Switzerland would also go along with some level of sanctions to appease the United States.

I knew Putin would invade before February was over because it's the perfect time and there likely wouldn't ever be a more perfect opportunity. Everyone in the United States and the European Union can enjoy their higher food and energy prices, but especially in Western Europe. Certain Eastern European nations should be fine.

Hopefully I read about riots in Western Europe which will definitely experience most of the negative effects and the worst negative effects. I also will smile at Britain getting higher energy bills. The United States getting a Financial Crisis if Europe is lucky enough to get a European Union Financial Crisis.

Russia will triumph like they did over Napoleon and Hitler. China will see it's geopolitical power increase because Russia has the resources it needs and Russia can act while China continues to keep it's own hands clean and use Russia as a glimpse into what China could do if provoked. Japan and South Korea should be fine but obviously appease the US but with less sanctions because they're more neutral, sane nations that want diplomacy and to avoid conflict. India would probably lean towards neutrality. Iran can look forward to closer relations with Russia. The United Kingdom's peasants can look forward to drinking tea for two meals a day because of their inflation which will get worse! The United States shouldn't really be effected. Russia is reclaiming the breadbasket region of Europe!

It's the European Union that will pay the greatest price for appeasing the United States and not abandoning US-led NATO and NATO-expanionism. I hope the Euro reaches parity with the dollar and Western European Eurozone nations have the worst economic crisis in modern history.