Would you move to Ukraine just on the brink of a war with Russia?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would you move to Ukraine just on the brink of a war with Russia?

Post by gsjackson »

Tsar wrote:
February 23rd, 2022, 5:27 am
gsjackson wrote:
February 23rd, 2022, 3:59 am
Whoops, there goes the Biden-staring-down-the-Bear narrative. Russia has occupied the Donbass, and there is not a damn thing that can or should be done about it.

A lot of people think the world changed dramatically on 2/22/22. Putin has been biding his Sun Tsu time through years of (((western provocations))), and now it's time to fight back. We can hope it's true.
I would love to see the European Union really suffer the most for being the worst collective lapdog of the United States when they have the power to align with Russia and China and other powers to force the United States to change it's behavior! I wonder how soon Europe will fold if people begin rioting and how much it damages the long-term alignment with the United States.

Russia probably stockpiled a decade's worth of spare chips and will soon revive their own high-tech industries damaged after the Soviet Union dissolved. They likely knew the United States would implement extreme sanctions, and the lapdogs EU, UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ would all go along. And that while seeking neutrality, Japan, South Korea, and Switzerland would also go along with some level of sanctions to appease the United States.

I knew Putin would invade before February was over because it's the perfect time and there likely wouldn't ever be a more perfect opportunity. Everyone in the United States and the European Union can enjoy their higher food and energy prices, but especially in Western Europe. Certain Eastern European nations should be fine.

Hopefully I read about riots in Western Europe which will definitely experience most of the negative effects and the worst negative effects. I also will smile at Britain getting higher energy bills. The United States getting a Financial Crisis if Europe is lucky enough to get a European Union Financial Crisis.

Russia will triumph like they did over Napoleon and Hitler. China will see it's geopolitical power increase because Russia has the resources it needs and Russia can act while China continues to keep it's own hands clean and use Russia as a glimpse into what China could do if provoked. Japan and South Korea should be fine but obviously appease the US but with less sanctions because they're more neutral, sane nations that want diplomacy and to avoid conflict. India would probably lean towards neutrality. Iran can look forward to closer relations with Russia. The United Kingdom's peasants can look forward to drinking tea for two meals a day because of their inflation which will get worse! The United States shouldn't really be effected. Russia is reclaiming the breadbasket region of Europe!

It's the European Union that will pay the greatest price for appeasing the United States and not abandoning US-led NATO and NATO-expansionism. I hope the Euro reaches parity with the dollar and Western European Eurozone nations have the worst economic crisis in modern history.
A couple of points. Like the Crimea "invasion," this one involved no shots being fired other than the firecrackers of celebration going off as the "invaded" were liberated from eight years of terror. So invasion is not a word I'll be using.

As for Russia reclaiming "Europe's breadbasket," let's see if Russia, which is claiming the right to go anywhere in Ukraine, starts to get rid of all the GMO seedings the U.S. brought in after the 2014 coup. That would be telling. As would Russian special forces actually arresting Kolomoisky and other murderous thugs and bringing them to trial, as Putin also promised.

This could be the best thing that's happened to the world in a long time. And yes, may the EU enjoy double double toil and trouble, for their part in the scamdemic as well as being disgusting lackeys to the empire. Well, what am I saying -- the EU is a major part of the empire. So, life should be very interesting -- and I hope not too stressing -- in Poland for the near future. The country might get back Lviv and much of western "Ukraine."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Your heart goes out especially to Hunter Biden. What will become of his $50k/mo sinecure with the predatory Ukrainian company? How can he trade access for drug money when, instead of staring down the Bear, the "BIg Man" is undoubtedly in the fetal position somewhere, not taking calls from his handlers or masters (and Round Heels Harris probably having a nervous breakdown)?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Are there any good sources of news on the Ukraine situation? YouTube doesn't seem all that great.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
February 24th, 2022, 3:55 pm
Are there any good sources of news on the Ukraine situation? YouTube doesn't seem all that great.
These channels are good. Here are their news coverage of the invasion.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The Vineyard of the Saker. Between the columns and comments, you'll get a bit of a handle from a pro-Russia perspective. I haven't been there yet, but Moon of Alabama is set up for events like these. Both websites disgraced themselves on the scamdemic, and I hadn't visited in a couple of years, but they've always been good on foreign policy.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

This is one of the best commentary websites on geopolitics and international events.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Huddo wrote:
November 13th, 2021, 6:03 pm
This is why Russia will never go to war with Ukraine. It’s where Putin’s palace is an most of his inner circle invest their wealth, vacation and relax. It has high international investment and is Russia’s bred basket...
You are quite wrong with that. Russia even before Putin attacked Hungary and Czechoslovakia in Europe, but also attacked other countries too and also had armed conflicts with China. Russia is also seen as a danger here in Japan with its huge military buildup in Far East. You cannot trust this government at all.

However the Russian power is a bit a surprise, the country is very large, the largest in this world, but it has only about 145 million people.

Ukraine, even if you deduct all these Russian territories, still has around 40 million citizens, not such a small country, and it should not be so easy to invade it as the Russians are doing it now. It shows that Ukraine was not really worried about an invasion and did not prepare itself for a good military defense. They had years to fortify its borders, but obviously did nothing about it.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
February 25th, 2022, 8:21 pm
This is one of the best commentary websites on geopolitics and international events.

Thanks for linking this site. I've been meaning to go to it for a while now because Tony Hall publishes some of the best scamdemic material there. Turns out to have all kinds of great stuff.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gsjackson wrote:
February 26th, 2022, 7:03 am
publicduende wrote:
February 25th, 2022, 8:21 pm

Thanks for linking this site. I've been meaning to go to it for a while now because Tony Hall publishes some of the best scamdemic material there. Turns out to have all kinds of great stuff.
Here is their article on the Ukraine situation.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine-u ... er/5772117
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed,
WION live stream news is also good. It's very fact based and no-nonsense and no sugar coating. I think it's based in India. Here is their live coverage of the Ukraine invasion.

OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

I wouldn't be heading there as an American that's for sure. I think it would be a suicide mission.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
February 26th, 2022, 7:03 am
No problem. To Caesar what's Caesar's. Michel Chossudovsky and Pepe Escobar are also legendary political scientists.