Russia will not win this war

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Russia will not win this war

Post by ladislav »

Russia will not win this war. Ukraine is not Chechnya ( which is a republic inside Russia still and is small) but a foreign country and is huge. It is as big as France and has 44 million people.

Even if they manage to occupy it, how will they hold on to the area? Their soldiers will be attacked by the civilians daily. And how do they intend to feed the occupied population and their army? It will be very expensive.

And even if they install a puppet government, it will not last long as it will need the support by millions which it will not get.
Mainland Ukraine is not Crimea ( which was majority ethnic Russian) Ukraine is populated by patriots which will die for their country rather than live under the Russian rule.

The reason people do not like living under Russia is because Russia will not make you rich. It will not provide a system under which you can prosper. It may give higher pensions to retirees but prices will also go up, so the gain will be dubious even for them.

It will just be a heavy, central government sucking the resources out of everywhere to feed the Moscow crony, clepto-elite.
Common masses everywhere often think of Russia as " communist", but it is anything but. If you still think it's communist then you don't even know what communism is. Under it, one is supposed to have equal distribution of resources among the people.

Is this what Russia is doing? It's doing the opposite. It robs the people and gives the money to the " Nomenklatura", the ruling classes of the Kremlin. They live well; everybody else barely gets by.

Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are way more " communist" in that sense than Russia. They give good life to their people and share with them out of the state budget. These have good jobs, nice cars, big houses and plenty of economic freedom.

Russia is a huge oil and gas supplier. It could make its people and those it occupies rich. And people would want to join them voluntarily. Instead, Russia is just ruled by billionaire oligarchs who keep the masses poor and ignorant while they suck the resources to live it up in luxury. Is this communism? I don't think so.

This is why people don't want to live under Russia. It will make them poorer, not richer. There will be restrictive laws in everything, little access to venture capital, hostile takeovers, etc. There will be no freedom of speech, assembly, no vibrant business life, no future basically.
Ukraine wants to be in the EU. It has seen how well Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czechia etc have been doing. It wants to join them. Ukrainians would rather die than live under the Russian rule.

Ukraine is also not Belarus or Kazakhstan with their small populations and very weak nationalism. Ukrainians like business, money and they don't like strong governments or strong laws. Anyone who has spent time in Ukraine will tell you how free they feel there. There is almost no police on the streets even.

America also bombs and occupies countries, but strangely enough, living under Amerikanos brings more prosperity than, God forbid, living under the Russians. Amerikanos means $$$. Russia means no money for you.

They will give Russians hell everywhere they go.

Putin has seriously miscalculated.

Sit back and watch the defeat unfold.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Russia will not win this war.

Post by MrMan »

I suppose it depends on their objectives. I believe Putin has said he does not want to rule it. Maybe they are doing like the US has done in a number of conflicts, doing away with a government and replacing it with one more favorable to their objectives.

Maybe they want to push back at what they see as a sentiment that could lead to the Ukraine being a part of NATO, or maybe they really do find some weapon there to be a danger to Russia. There may be some resource they hope to gain access to by doing this.

I do not have a deep understanding of this, and I suspect that is a little hard to get from certain forms of American media. But if 'winning' means absorbing the Ukraine into Russia as a province and ruling it, I think that is unlikely. But they could 'win' by accomplishing some other political objective.

I saw a cartoon that basically showed Covid going out of the exit and a missile coming in the in door. A conspiracy theorist might think the nations are in cahoots to start a war to shift attention away from Covid to distract from overreactions and just act like it never happened.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ladislav,
But then how was Russia able to occupy Ukraine and Eastern Europe in 1945 after WW2? Doesn't that mean it's possible to occupy Ukraine?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

ladislav wrote:
February 26th, 2022, 10:29 pm
Russia will not win this war. Ukraine is not Chechnya ( which is a republic inside Russia still and is small) but a foreign country and is huge. It is as big as France and has 44 million people.
They will give Russians hell everywhere they go.
Putin has seriously miscalculated.
Sit back and watch the defeat unfold.
This war is nothing but a waste of money, a horrible miscalculation by Putin.
For sure he underestimated the resistance of these 40+ million people who do not want to have their own government controlled by Russia.

If Ukraine can keep this resistance for maybe 1 month or so, for sure slowly more and more supply from EU will come in, not only medicine, clothes and food, but also weapons and the will of resistance in Ukraine will become even stronger.

Neither Ukraine nor EU were really expecting such a huge invasion from Russia and it takes always a while until these many small coutries within EU react.

However the location of Ukraine is not so bad at all towards EU with long borders of more than 700 km on the western side towards Poland, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania - it is easy to supply support materials over these borders to Ukraine.

Will Putin win, or not? Nobody knows yet, my guess is this war might continue over the coming weeks, even over months causing both nations, the Ukrainian and the Russian, huge damage, Both getting poorer with this meaningless destruction.
This is why people don't want to live under Russia. It will make them poorer, not richer.
Poor Russian soldiers are well known in the past in Europe after WWII to be the worst occupation force, they were looters and rapists.
Later on Russian soldiers invaded Hungary 1956 and former Czechoslovakia 1968.

These EU countries remember well what happened with them in the past by Russia. Despite keeping still some connections open to Russia and sharing a border with Ukraine, they did not react Putin-friendly for going ahead with this invasion and are openly supportive to Ukraine.

https://enrsi.rtvs.sk/articles/news/283 ... ian-attack
https://balkaninsight.com/2022/02/22/hu ... f-ukraine/

Still to remember about Hungary:
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-his ... revolution
1956 November 04
Soviets put a brutal end to Hungarian revolution
A spontaneous national uprising that began 12 days before in Hungary is viciously crushed by Soviet tanks and troops on November 4, 1956.
Thousands were killed and wounded and nearly a quarter-million Hungarians fled the country.
-----
Yet, as Soviet tanks bore down on the protesters, the United States did nothing beyond issuing public statements of sympathy for their plight.
This remains a serious problem, while you cannot trust the Russians, you cannot trust USA as well. Both do not really care if it does not fit their own agenda.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So you guys think Kyiv will become like a Stalingrad to the Nazis? I highly doubt it. I think it will take a while but eventually Russia will win. Civilians do not know how to handle machine guys. And it's only a matter of time before Ukraine folds. Russia isn't gonna withdraw and lose its pride. Both sides are very stubborn. Eventually Zelensky will have to negotiate and end this. I don't see a massive civilian army standing up against a professional Russian army. That's fantasy. And Stalingrad was a unique situation, not a common one. I doubt Kyiv is anything like Stalingrad was.

Yohan, I thought war boosted the economy like it did for the US economy in WW2. Why would war ruin an economy? For the US economy of WW2 is was massively profitable and brought the US out of the Great Depression. Remember?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If globo-homo can successfully install a Jewish criminal regime to plunder the country, why shouldn't Putin be able to install a less corrupt regime?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

From what I read, and it's not a whole lot as I have been busy these days, on the Russo-Ukrainian conflict, Putin has no intention to conquer and annex Ukraine. He just wants to remove the whole array of disinformation, destabilization and guerrila agents, sponsored by Western powers (US and UK, Israel, Saudi Arabia, France etc.), which have been responsible for the many false flags incidents culminating with the Maidan Plaza "coloured revolution".

Those are the people Putin called "Nazis and drug addicts".

He wants to realign the political and social debate in the country to where it's always been before the usual suspects bent it beyond recognition: pro-Russia.

I don't want to talk like an old Commie but...really, Putin is the only mentally sane world leader we have got left. Probably the only one still relatively untouched by the diktats of the techno-financial elites, and certainly the only one who is genuinely working for the interest of its people, the Russians.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

publicduende wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 5:52 am

I don't want to talk like an old Commie but...really, Putin is the only mentally sane world leader we have got left.
That’s probably why the Satanic, New World Order globalists in the Western countries hate Putin and Russia so much. But they all gladly do business with Xi Jinping and the CCP.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
Putin is the only mentally sane world leader we have got left. Probably the only one still relatively untouched by the diktats of the techno-financial elites, and certainly the only one who is genuinely working for the interest of its people, the Russians.
Except that he did go along with the covaids nonsense for some reason.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
From what I read, and it's not a whole lot as I have been busy these days, on the Russo-Ukrainian conflict, Putin has no intention to conquer and annex Ukraine. He just wants to remove the whole array of disinformation, destabilization and guerrila agents, sponsored by Western powers (US and UK, Israel, Saudi Arabia, France etc.), which have been responsible for the many false flags incidents culminating with the Maidan Plaza "coloured revolution".

Those are the people Putin called "Nazis and drug addicts".

He wants to realign the political and social debate in the country to where it's always been before the usual suspects bent it beyond recognition: pro-Russia.

I don't want to talk like an old Commie but...really, Putin is the only mentally sane world leader we have got left. Probably the only one still relatively untouched by the diktats of the techno-financial elites, and certainly the only one who is genuinely working for the interest of its people, the Russians.
Agreed. Putin has no intention of occupying Ukraine. The war will probably be over in about a week, a new government and constitution will be put in place for what's left of Ukraine, and the Russians will leave with the hope that Ukraine remains as a Slavic rump state aligned with Russia, similar to Belarus. Presumably western "NGO's" will not be allowed back in.

As for Putin and the scamdemic, he did finally put an end at least to the excesses not long ago, overriding all mandates. Hard to overlook, though, how little resistance he and Trump put up, and in Trump's case actually pushing the clot shots.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

publicduende wrote:
The west sometimes portray's Putin as a villain. And I expect to see more of that in the future. But I do think that he really is trying to do what he believes is the best interest of his people, and I think Trump tried to do the same thing. I am not confident that Obama had this motive.

The US invaded countries based on fuzzy reasons in the past several years. Most Americans do not care what the UN says or thinks, and those who watch the news focus on Congress and the president about such things. Our leaders generally sort of act in what they think the national interest is, considering their own political interests, whatever philosophy they hold to, etc. Many Americans just think the US is right for doing that. If our soldiers die, they count them on the news and tell us about it. If the other side dies, even if we invaded, some of our people probably think 'well good.' In Indonesia, I saw reports on the news of how many Afghanis or Iraqis died. Some Muslims identify with them, even though Indonesian Islam is less radical and more laid back than the Islam of some of these other countries.

News in the US can be very US centric, and I have very general knowledge about Russia and the Ukraine. But the idea mentioned in another post of Russia stopping 'coloured revolutions'-- maybe destabilizing protest trends kind of like the 'Arab spring'-- and of course the idea that they want to shift or replace the Ukraine government with something more aligned with their interests is a possibility. There could be either some weaponry or some psy-op-propaganda stuff going on in Ukraine that is unfavorable toward Russia, and they may just be trying to do some things to re-align the political climate. I do not know how likely it was that Ukraine could have joined NATO, but Russia could just be doing this to mark its territory to prevent that.

The US invading other countries does not mean Russia should do so, of course.

I do not think western democracy is necessarily any more 'morally right' than a monarchy or dictatorship. Putin might be a de facto dictator, or a leader of a democracy where the head of state is much stronger. That does not mean that there government is less legitimate than elsewhere, or that I agree that all their policies are righteous. I have heard they do not stand for pro-LGBT marches in the street, which seems like a reasonable, moral restriction on freedom of expression and assembly.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

On the face of it, Putin is a great hero. The only concern would be just how in bed he is with globo-homo behind the scenes.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

@publicduende and @Cornfed how could you think Putin is a good sane man?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 1:39 pm
Do you know his history? In the 90s Russia was a failed joke state owned and operated by a handful of mainly Jewish black marketeers. They allowed Yeltsin to pretend to be President on account of him being an alcoholic who was only functional for 3 hours a day. They picked Putin to replace him out of the relative obscurity of St. Petersburg politics thinking they would have a similar arrangement, but Putin quietly took control of the Special Forces and the prisons, and soon the black marketeers were mostly in exile or in jail.

Then Russia was rebuilt as a real country again with great economic progress at least partial progress in restoring normal human society as far as religion and families go, while keeping out the cancer of globo-homo NGOs. What is not to like?
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Cornfed wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 1:56 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 1:39 pm
Do you know his history? In the 90s Russia was a failed joke state owned and operated by a handful of mainly Jewish black marketeers. They allowed Yeltsin to pretend to be President on account of him being an alcoholic who was only functional for 3 hours a day. They picked Putin to replace him out of the relative obscurity of St. Petersburg politics thinking they would have a similar arrangement, but Putin quietly took control of the Special Forces and the prisons, and soon the black marketeers were mostly in exile or in jail.

Then Russia was rebuilt as a real country again with great economic progress at least partial progress in restoring normal human society as far as religion and families go, while keeping out the cancer of globo-homo NGOs. What is not to like?
The fall of the Soviet Union was a tragedy and I am not a commie. It upset the balance of the world and then the CIA/Joo parasites descended on Russia along with the Jooish Russian Oligarchs who basically strip mined the joint and Putin put a stop to it. Jailed a few of them and exiled a few. The remaining ones seem to have come to some kind of agreement with him that they can keep the money but they have to support the Russian state. Although, they still have a lot of problems. Lots of alcoholism, abortions, etc. The chechen wars that went on really decimated that part of Russia but now the Chechens are fighting with the Russians in Ukraine so that is a bit different. Then again, Putin banned a lot of nationalist parties and does have friendly relations with Israel and Jewish groups so he isn't exactly pro-white but he isn't anti-white either. From what I can see he seems to be more trying to show himself of a leader for all peoples in Russia or at least that is the image he wants to provoke.
In regard to the Ukraine, its pretty obvious it was a key location for the globohomo regime in DC and the NATO homosexuals. They had a number of bio labs there, human/sex trafficking, money laundering, etc. They wanted to bring it into NATO and put missiles there pointing in Russia. What would any leader do? Wait until the right moment and take them out. I don't blame Putin one bit.