Is it true that Polish women LOVE Mediterennean, Mestizo, Middle Eastern, & East Asian men and Fetishize them?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Is it true that Polish women LOVE Mediterennean, Mestizo, Middle Eastern, & East Asian men and Fetishize them?

Post by willymonfrete »

I've heard this from so many sources. including polish guys.

American women don't like me and I've given up on them, but I really want a white woman.

my problem is I look middle Eastern, and that is on the same level of Indians in the USA if not lower.

I get that polish women might be weary of middle eastern men too ,but if I wear as cross they might be open since they love guys with my complexion.

one Latino player that cleaned up there said it was like what Peru is for white guys with blonde hair.

Slovakia and Czech republic allegedly are just as good.

anyone can confirm?

I would love to have a blonde blue eyed polish wife.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: is it True,that Polish women LOVE Mediterennean,mestizo,middle eastern and east asian men and Fetishize them?

Post by publicduende »

United Kingdom, especially large cities like London, Manchester, Birmingham, are very open to men with brown or dark complexion. Good looking Indian, Pakistani, Middle Eastern, even a couple of Filipinos I know with Ilocano ancestry (very dark skinned), are never short of good looking girls.

Sounds counterintuitive considering that UK is also an Anglo culture, maybe it's because they had these ethnicity around for longer and they are used to it.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is it true that Polish women LOVE Mediterennean, Mestizo, Middle Eastern, & East Asian men and Fetishize them?

Post by Winston »

No way. Polish women prefer white men generally. I only met one Polish woman who married a Chinese man, but most of them would never give an Asian guy a chance. If you are a good looking colored man though, there may be exceptions. White women generally prefer white men, even in Russia and Ukraine. There are always exceptions of course. This means if you are a colored man, your dating options are more limited in white countries, but not necessarily non-existent. If you are in a country where it's easy to talk to strangers, then you can play a numbers game and go for the 1 in 40 or 50 women that will date non-white men.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Alfredo Effect
Freshman Poster

Re: Is it true that Polish women LOVE Mediterennean, Mestizo, Middle Eastern, & East Asian men and Fetishize them?

Post by Alfredo Effect »

I know 2 Chinese guys that went to Poland and couldn't get laid.

Go at your own risk. And make sure you pipeline first.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

I think its true to an extent when it comes to Latinos. If you are Latino you will do well in Eastern Europe and Russian. There's been many Latinos who have made videos about this topic, most of the videos are in Spanish though.

When it comes to Asians I think that K-pop style guys can do well. There's this Korean-American who talked about his experiences in Eastern Europe. But he was tall and had the "K-pop" look. Hence, why he might not be a "traditional Asia" so to speak.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alfredo Effect wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 6:46 am
I know 2 Chinese guys that went to Poland and couldn't get laid.

Go at your own risk. And make sure you pipeline first.
What does pipeline mean? You can always get laid at the brothels in poland. They are inexpensive and have cute young white and asian girls. However some of the white girls there are picky and wont service asian guys. Ive had polish brothel girls reject me before or look away thinking "oh God I hope he doesn't pick me". Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

i would say me as asian guy did get laid dating in Poland, only been there once and was even during covid pandemic. My brother also gets laid with polish girls (many fashion models), his ex girlfriend, a polish fashion model was even on the cover of vogue magazine. He does speak polish and russian fluently and has an upperclass friends group / social circle in warsaw
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

It's also are you good looking and tall.
For example 6 ft tall good face Asian guy vs 5' 6 fat white guy...sure some white girls will still go for white guy but again if your tall and good looking it can make it up for it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
April 6th, 2022, 3:22 am
There are always exceptions of course. This means if you are a colored man, your dating options are more limited in white countries, but not necessarily non-existent.
Colored is what my grandmother called black people. Maybe it was more polite than 'Negro' when she was growing up.

I was getting laundry together and said something about washing coloreds. After I said it, I thought that sounded kind of racist. I wash darks, too.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Jan 8, 2022
In Spain there's this huge forum called Forocoches and it's the most similar thing to 4chan for Spanish people, tons of memes and trolls originated from there and by far it's the Spanish language forum with most users and activity. The trend there is to without exagerating worshipping and sucking the balls of Poland as a country because it's cheap, good food, because it's racist and homophobic ( :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: ) lots of work for IT (like in every forum I would say 80% of users work in STEM or sheit like that) and foids are easy if you're Spanish) and because if you're not truecel tier foids are super easy if you're Spanish, Italian or even Latino because apparently Polish foids love this type of men kek.

You can read testimonies of users saying stuff like "yeah in Spain I got 0 tinder matches and never had GF but in Poland I can get a different date each week" or "I found my GF in Poland and she's now my wife after 4 years", some seem difficult to believe and made up but if so many people say it I guess there's some truth about it. Telling their success stories saying that erasmus in Poland was the best year of their lives or that they can't wait to move there to work, but then you see all the poles immigrating to Germany or UK (before Brexit) so ummm maybe it's not so good :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

To koniec
omega male
★★★
JoinedApr 14, 2020
Posts5,217
Jan 8, 2022
Selbsthass said:
JFL at the level of curry delusion in this thread. I live in a major city and I've yet to see a curry/polfoid couple, even though there's a shitton of curries here (probably foreign students, also 90% of them works in Uber Eats).
yeah it's mostly meds and lighter arabs
So the question for polishcels is, is it true that as long as you look mediterranean or latino you can get foids even if you're ugly? Are their standards really that low? Or this "lifehack" only works if you're normie tier?

TheBlackpillMan
Officer
★★★
JoinedJun 5, 2022
Posts730
EASINESS RANKING OF POLISH WOMEN FOR FOREIGNERS

SPANISH MEN - LITERALLY EVERY POLISH GIRLS DREAMS ABOUT SPANISH MEN, TO NOT TO GET GIRL IN POLAND AS A SPANISH MEN YOU LITERALLY NEED TO BE 1,40m 0/10 UGLY DISABLED INCEL

ITALIAN MEN - THE SAME AS SPANISH BUT A BIT HARDER

BLACK MEN - I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IN POLAND HAVING SEX AND HAVING BLACK BOYFRIEND IS SEEN AS A COOL AND EVERY POLISH GIRL WANTS BLACK BF, BTW THE MOST POLISH FEMALE INFLUENCER GET HER FAME FOR A VIDEO WHERE SHE WAS SAYING THAT SHE SUCKED BLACK COCKS IN A BUS XD AND IM NOT JOKING, I HATE HOW POLISH FOIDS ARE EASY FOR BLACK BULLS

ARAB MEN - TO POLISH WOMEN THEY ARE EXOTIC AND LITERALLY YOU MUST BE UGLY AF TO NOT SCORE IN POLAND

LATINO MEN - THE SAME AS ARABS THE SAME EXOTIC SKIN COLOUR

INDIAN MEN - LAST TIME I SAW TOTALLY UGLY PAJEET UBER DRIVER WITH AN AVERAGE POLISH FOID, YOU HAVE EASY TIME TOO IN POLAND

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IT'S OVER IN POLAND FOR RICECELS SINCE WE HAVE VIETS AND CHINESE AND NO POLISH GIRLS HAVE SEX WITH THEM, AND I DON'T THINK YOU WILL SCORE IN POLAND AS EASILY AS OTHER NON-WHITE RACES, FOR SOUTH EAST ASIANS IT'S OVER TOO

TBH EVERYBODY WHO'S NON WHITE IN POLAND AND IS NOT RICECEL OR SEACEL HAVE IT EASY IN POLAND
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Deleted member 43314
Banned
-
JoinedMay 31, 2022
Posts1,799
Jun 23, 2022
TheBlackpillMan said:
for arabs they are easy too but i think they like niggers more than arabs
Saw vid of polish girls rating arab 10/10 and the nigger 7/10

TheBlackpillMan
Officer
★★★
JoinedJun 5, 2022
Posts730
Jul 7, 2022
POLISH GIRLS ARE HOT AF, IT'S A SHAME THAT THEY ARE SO EASY FOR FOREIGNERS

FIRSTLY THEY WERE f***ing 0/10 BLACK BULLS

NOW POLISH CUTIES ARE f***ing 0/10 RICECELS

CHANG WILL CONQUER POLAND AND BREED ALL OUR FEMALES

TheBlackpillMan
Officer
★★★
JoinedJun 5, 2022
Posts730
Jul 7, 2022
I KNOW IN POLAND A SEAMONKEY RICECEL WHO'S 182CM AND HE IS PRETTY TALL AS FOR A SEAMONKEY BUT HE IS SLAYING IN POLAND AS f**k

HE'S REALLY DARK AND POLISH GIRLS LIKE DARK SKIN SO HE HAVE HOT GIRLFRIENDS AS f**k

IT'S OVER FOR POLISH GUYS, WE SUFFER AS f**k

RICECELS AND SEAMONKEYS MUST COME TO POLAND TO ASCEND
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Meh! Polish women seems to be cold and distant to me. They're not my type. Super frigid and standoffish even though some of them are hot.
Their country isn't exciting either. All dark and gray...depressing soul sucking vibe and unfriendly people. Southern Europe and Latin America blows polish dark gray atmosphere out of the water.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 23rd, 2023, 8:23 am
Meh! Polish women seems to be cold and distant to me. They're not my type. Super frigid and standoffish even though some of them are hot.
Their country isn't exciting either. All dark and gray...depressing soul sucking vibe and unfriendly people. Southern Europe and Latin America blows polish dark gray atmosphere out of the water.
Yeah,that's almost all Slavic white women though.

I agree with latin america.Ethiopian women are great too,but the men are the biggest cockblockers on earth and hate to see foreign men with their girls.

Latin america has a nice vibe,depending on where you go.Nicaragua seems safe in some cities,cheap prices,but bad medical care,and very friendly people and women.

Spanish architecture everywhere,tropical,good food etc

might wanna chk it out.

Why haven't you gone abroad yet my friend?

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

@69ixine

When I told you that you should find a country where you're considered a rare and attractive commodity based on your ethnicity, Poland was one of the locations which I had in mind.

It's true that a subset of Polish girls have a fascination for tanned Mediterranean and Latino men. Polish girls like that might not necessarily be the majority but they are at least a sizeable minority. I've heard anecdotes of men with those particular phenotypes doing very well in Poland. There is certainly some truth to the claim that the country is a "Peru for Mediterranean and Latino guys".

Poland might be good for you in particular, 69ixine. It has women who favor your phenotype, is relatively inexpensive, is said to be beautiful in the south (e.g., around Krakow) and isn't far from Holland.

Polish women are significantly better than Anglo women. There are a lot of them in the UK and I used to encounter them at work and elsewhere. In my experience, they are far more polite, cultured and feminine than the typical British girl. In fact, @Pixel--Dude had a Polish girlfriend for over a year. He tells me that she was a far better girlfriend than any of the British girls who he'd been with and that the difference between a Polish girlfriend and a British one is night and day.

Let's be honest, the HA option is the single best and most practical strategy for incels. Forget about moneymaxxing, statusmaxxing, etc. just to attract a mediocre "Western woman" with unreasonably high expectations. I'm no indiscriminate hater of Western women but I do think that in America many of your women are a dud product and aren't worth pursuing, let alone sacrificing your lifeblood and soul for. Instead it would be best for incels to find a geographic location where they are considered exotic for their ethnicity and phenotype and thereby play the dating game on easy mode, to bypass an unfavorable environment and "hack" the system so to speak. Call it the path of least resistance.

For White guys from North America and Europe, that place would be Peru or some other similar Latin American location, or alternatively Southeast Asia and the Philippines. For Mediterranean and Latino guys, that place would be Poland and other European countries where a subset of the females go crazy for those phenotypes. I've heard that there are even countries where Indian men are considered desirable. Incels should leave behind their home country where they have a bad deal and go where they're valued. HA is 100% the best solution to inceldom!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@Lucas88 ,I knew about poland since 2014.However,The culture personally doesn't appeal to me,neither the language although its not bad to my ears,The men hate non-white men with a passion because of the desiribility of non-white and more mediterennean men there and can be violent,target people if they look a certain way(hooligans etc).

Roosh even said Not a single foreign guy there didn't get into a fight atleast once even in major cities.going somewhere just because the women are easy is bs to me,maybe not for others,which is why I made this thread originally.

I like the same women and culture as you do even if I can like all women if they're hot,a neutral status is not bad to me,neutral is great,especially positive neutral where you're NORMAL.not like here where it's only be black or nordic.

In miami I felt NORMAL.in portugal I felt normal,people were speaking in portuguese to me.

I like the tropics,the food,the weather and architecture,the language and the women of latin america.

I do not like americanized latinas-but that is for any foreign ethnic group that lives here.

my life goal is not slaying,it's to have a good woman by my side that loves me,a weather and culture I love and enough money residually to make that happen.

also I do 10x better with latinas and east asian women than I do with western and eastern european white women if online dating sites are something to go by.