Russia is better than the West

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Russia is better than the West

Post by Cornfed »

This is Sam Gerrans pointing out that the West has no Western values any more while Russia in fact does, at least to some extent.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Russia is better than the West

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

That's really ironic...but it's not really that surprising. The west is going completely insane now.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I have been in Russia lived in Russia. Didn't see any better "morality" there. They had gay clubs there, alcoholics, their women are not faithful... thieves, pickpockets, etc.

I don't know what you are talking about Cornfed.

If anything Russia has worse morality than the west.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 10:02 am
I have been in Russia lived in Russia. Didn't see any better "morality" there. They had gay clubs there, alcoholics, their women are not faithful... thieves, pickpockets, etc.
In other videos Gerrans points out that Russia is going down the same plughole of degeneracy as the West. It is however, less of the way down right now.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:
Life is for sure not better for many young men in Russia compared with Western countries.
Laws are also rather feminist friendly, alcoholism is a major problem, life expectance for men is remarkably short
According to the latest WHO data published in 2020 life expectancy in Russia is: Male 68.2, female 78.0 and total life expectancy is 73.2 which gives Russia a World Life Expectancy ranking of 96.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Yohan wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 10:17 am
Voyager1 wrote:
Life is for sure not better for many young men in Russia compared with Western countries.
Laws are also rather feminist friendly, alcoholism is a major problem, life expectance for men is remarkably short
According to the latest WHO data published in 2020 life expectancy in Russia is: Male 68.2, female 78.0 and total life expectancy is 73.2 which gives Russia a World Life Expectancy ranking of 96.
I dont know much about Russia, but what I do know is that all these nations are easy to destroy, seems like none of them have the balls to resist Western shit, NONE. The think in order for these countries to take their heads out the ass, they would need to fail completely and lose EVERYTHING. Letting LBGTQ people run your society is just plain f***ing terrible, it's because of them why stuff got censored so bad among other things they ruined. But they weren't alone in tearing down the countries they have too much power in. It feels like people don't even care about out safety anymore either. People just seem bored of morals and want to outright live without them at this point.