Video of Winston scoring two hot blondes in Russia!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Video of Winston scoring two hot blondes in Russia!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Remember the infamous Julia and Katya from my Russia trip updates? (How can you forget them?) If not, they are two controversial hot blondes from my Russia adventures.

Anyway, I've put together some clips of them on YouTube with captions and transition slides. Now you can see how charismatic, playful, sexy and floosy Julia is! She shows it in the video clips. She does a sexy dance to the Pretty Woman song too. And you'll see how hot Katya looked when I first met her!

This video is sure to draw some heat for sure, as it's kind of shameless.

Whether you like or are repulsed by Julia, you can't deny that she's not boring to be around at least. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtuzRApA23w
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne