The Animal Game

Discuss nature, animals, wildlife and ecological issues. Share your nature photography and videos. Talk about hiking, camping and exploring national parks.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Animal Game

Post by Tsar »

Xeme

No one else was answering for almost a week.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Yak
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 1:51 am
Yak
Zebra

I was also thinking about Yak for the Y animal.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

AGOUTI!!!!!!!!! Hahahha! I got it! :D :D I was the first to name the Agouti! Why'd you other guys let this opportunity slide? :o (You realized we had to play again, right?) :lol:
These interesting creatures live in the Caribbean in some places, also (I think) in Latin American and I think Africa, but definitely Caribbean. (You can take my word for it on that part.)

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

BROCKET DEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahah! I beat you guys to it.
I'm totally dominating this contest right now. 8) Uh-oh, here go my "fake alpha male" tendencies again, hey listen, sorry. I had a good choice for the "C" animal, but I'll back off and let you guys take it from here until round 3. (We shall see who wins the "C" animal contest in round 3, but for round 2 here I'll leave it to you guys.)

But these interesting little creatures are a shy breed of deer which are in the Caribbean (at least in Trinidad), and I think possibly more of them are in parts of Latin America.

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@WilliamSmith Yes, I was thinking about starting a new game but I wasn't sure if there was still any interest. That's a good choice. I haven't heard about that animal before.

Bandicoot
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Tsar wrote:
November 8th, 2022, 11:40 am
Xeme

@Tsar
I missed this place but was gone for a bit, but that's a good one: You mean same "Xeme" as the seabird, right?
I didn't have time to read this, but @Winston might find this interesting (though I apologize in advance if the author of this article was actually being facetious/sarcastic):
Is the Xeme Secretly an Alien? Here’s Our Infallible Test
https://coffeeandcreatures.co.uk/2019/0 ... ull-facts/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cuscus

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Tsar wrote:
December 4th, 2022, 12:33 am
@WilliamSmith Yes, I was thinking about starting a new game but I wasn't sure if there was still any interest. That's a good choice. I haven't heard about that animal before.

Bandicoot
:lol: :lol: Excellent choice! I see you posted yours at 12:33 and I stormed in with Brocket Deer at 12:32, but I'm willing to share the glory for the "B" animal on round 2. :D

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 4th, 2022, 12:38 am
Tsar wrote:
November 8th, 2022, 11:40 am
Xeme

@Tsar
I missed this place but was gone for a bit, but that's a good one: You mean same "Xeme" as the seabird, right?
Yes, Xeme is one of the names of that seabird.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Tsar wrote:
December 4th, 2022, 12:39 am
Cuscus

@Tsar
$$$$$$$$$$$ NICE!!!!!!
Never knew about those... Australasian, apparently?

As for the upcoming list: I'll try to keep participating more regularly now that I'm huddled down in a fixed location for the holidays. :D
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

*ahem*
If you girly boys don't get your asses in gear and start competing like real men, you realize I'm going to completely dominate this contest and fill multiple rounds of this game with the A-Z lists of Caribbean and African wildlife, right? Well, that's OK, but don't be shy about stepping into the ring with your own contributions, it's not like this is a cage fight or a duel to the death here guys, so don't be intimidated.............

Meanwhile:

The letter D, needless to say, means:
Doto escatllari, a species of sea slug, a nudibranch, a marine gastropod mollusc in the family Dotidae, which can be found in the tropical seas around the beautiful homphobic island nation of Barbados, and I believe also elsewhere in the Caribbean. :D
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

E
Echidna
upload pic

@WilliamSmith & @Tsar
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@Pixel--Dude I've known about Echidnas for a long time. They're one of my favorite animals but I have a lot of favorites. They're native to Australia and are one of the two surviving species of mammals that lay eggs instead of a giving birth.

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Fallow Deer

A specific species of deer.