Giant Trees

Discuss nature, animals, wildlife and ecological issues. Share your nature photography and videos. Talk about hiking, camping and exploring national parks.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Giant Trees

Post by Tsar »

This is a thread to post anything and everything related to Giant Trees.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Giant Trees

Post by Tsar »

The world's largest trees are the Giant Sequoia

Latin taxonomy name
Sequoiadendron giganteum
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Giant trees, awesome thread topic! :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

The Redwood National Park has most of the Giant Sequoia trees in America.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Have you ever wondered how many religions have a tree? Many times one that is a giant tree?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Tsar wrote:
April 23rd, 2022, 9:46 pm
Have you ever wondered how many religions have a tree? Many times one that is a giant tree?
That's a great question. The beauty of Yggdrasil immediately springs to mind (not to mention the sacred trees from Ewoks cartoons, with which I'm sure we're all familiar, right guys?) :mrgreen: , but there are many more religions in the ancient world which have a giant tree.
I'll come back to this subject later, but in case it's of any interest in the meantime, I remember reading some really interesting stuff by Manley Palmer Hall (I might've misspelled that) about this if I remember rightly, and also Jordan Maxwell (the "it's not the jews, it's the Vatican" guy). There are very uncanny parallels in ancient astrotheological lore and traditions across many cultures, about many things, but a giant tree often being one of them... :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Has anyone ever wondered what the size of fruit would be if a giant tree like the mythical giant trees produced fruit?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WilliamSmith wrote:
March 22nd, 2022, 11:18 am
Giant trees, awesome thread topic! :D
I haven't seen the video. I've been skipping around. Is General Sherman on there? I am considering whether to see that this year. I was told it was the largest living thing on earth.

My wife maybe getting some land usage rights on Borneo, but it looks a little far from a monster tree I saw on the video.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Tsar wrote:
May 23rd, 2022, 1:20 pm
Has anyone ever wondered what the size of fruit would be if a giant tree like the mythical giant trees produced fruit?
I looked up "Fruit of Yggdrasil" and found some interesting volkisch stuff you theoretically might find interesting too, but this was the only pic I found, heheh (guess it's from one of those collectible card games like Magic the Gathering that got started when I was something like a 7th-8th grader :lol: ):
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 30th, 2022, 4:27 pm
Tsar wrote:
May 23rd, 2022, 1:20 pm
I looked up "Fruit of Yggdrasil" and found some interesting volkisch stuff you theoretically might find interesting too, but this was the only pic I found, heheh (guess it's from one of those collectible card games like Magic the Gathering that got started when I was something like a 7th-8th grader :lol: ):
Yes, I think it's interesting.