The Animal Game

Discuss nature, animals, wildlife and ecological issues. Share your nature photography and videos. Talk about hiking, camping and exploring national parks.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Animal Game

Post by Tsar »

Let's all play a game. I call it the Animal Game.

Here's how it works.

An animal begins with A.

Next post is an animal that begins with Z or B

If B then A or C.
If Z, then it's Y or A.

But you must try to use the next letter instead of the letter before it.

No repeating previously used animals.

I think it can help improve everyone's knowledge about species of animals.

@Outcast9428 @MrMan @Pixel--Dude @Lucas88
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king πŸ‘‘

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Animal Game

Post by Tsar »

Anteater
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Bear
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cat
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Dog.

Also, as a side thing what animals combined would make the ultimate killing machine? You can't use the same animals in combination as someone else either.

For example: The head of a great white shark, the body of a rhino and the arms of a gorilla would be mine. :lol:

Think you can top that killing machine, @Tsar?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Elephant

@Pixel--Dude The teeth of a piranha, the venom of a black mamba, a scorpion stinger tail to also be venomous, acute eyesight of an eagle, echolocation like a bat, acute smell like a shark goes to blood, regeneration like a lizard or amphibian, wings to fly, flexibility of a snake, stealth of a hummingbird, speed of a cheetah or peregrine falcon, and a small enough body like a grasshopper or locus. That would be probably be an ultimate chimera-animal killing machine.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote: ↑
October 29th, 2022, 6:36 am
Elephant

@Pixel--Dude The teeth of a piranha, the venom of a black mamba, a scorpion stinger tail to also be venomous, acute eyesight of an eagle, echolocation like a bat, acute smell like a shark goes to blood, regeneration like a lizard or amphibian, wings to fly, flexibility of a snake, stealth of a hummingbird, speed of a cheetah or peregrine falcon, and a small enough body like a grasshopper or locus. That would be probably be an ultimate chimera-animal killing machine.
Frog.

@Tsar what if you can only splice three animals together? But they can be any body parts or attributes of those particular animals? Which three animals would you splice together to make the best predator possible?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Pixel--Dude wrote: ↑
October 29th, 2022, 8:15 am
Elephant

Frog.

@Tsar what if you can only splice three animals together? But they can be any body parts or attributes of those particular animals? Which three animals would you splice together to make the best predator possible?
Goat

@Pixel--Dude Venom of a black mamba, body similar to a hummingbird, and probably the head of a rat. So it can fly, see at all times of the day, good sense of smell, and venomous, with string teeth, and good enough speed and stealth.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Elephant

Strength for it's size of a spider (like Spiderman), but the size of a large dinosaur.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

October 29th, 2022, 8:37 am
Elephant

Frog.

Goat

@Pixel--Dude Venom of a black mamba, body similar to a hummingbird, and probably the head of a rat. So it can fly, see at all times of the day, good sense of smell, and venomous, with string teeth, and good enough speed and stealth.
Hummingbird (thanks Tsar :lol: )

@Tsar would your hummingbird poisonous rat thing be able to pierce the thick rhino skin of my shark-headed gorilla-armed creature?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

October 29th, 2022, 10:57 am
Elephant

Frog.

Goat

@Tsar would your hummingbird poisonous rat thing be able to pierce the thick rhino skin of my shark-headed gorilla-armed creature?
Iguana

Yes, a rat could bite the rhino and venomous teeth inject venom and it would kill your animal hybrid creature.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

October 29th, 2022, 11:02 am
Elephant

Frog.

Goat

Iguana

Yes, a rat could bite the rhino and venomous teeth inject venom and it would kill your animal hybrid creature.
Jaguar

I think the rhino skin would be too tough for the rat's teeth. The best shot for your hummingrat would be to bite the gorilla arms. My shark head could easily eat your hummingrat or smash it to bits with its big gorilla fists.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

October 29th, 2022, 10:30 pm
October 29th, 2022, 11:02 am

Frog.

Goat

Iguana

Jaguar

I think the rhino skin would be too tough for the rat's teeth. The best shot for your hummingrat would be to bite the gorilla arms. My shark head could easily eat your hummingrat or smash it to bits with its big gorilla fists.
Koala

I don't think so because hummingbirds are too fast and rats can eat through bones with their teeth.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

LEMMING! :D

Hahah, @Cornfed you're jealous I beat you to the punch on this one aren't you? :)

Cornfed and I have shared some sentiments on "vax lemmings" even though he mercilessly wants them all to die (but I don't, even though I won't take the vaccine), but we both want to get rid of the satanic jews and ZOGs, so in the long run it'll all be "water under the bridge," so to speak........ even if he thinks it's "unfair" that I posted a Lemming first, like how he said it was "unfair" that Dolph Lundgren made more money than him for his 1986 "Maximum Potential" home workout VHS....
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Muskrat

A muskrat is a rodent just like lemmings.