Latin American women and American women = same thing

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Post by droid »

drealm wrote:Also a simple google search with the alleged indian's name yields some very entertaining results.
Such as this public confession about screwing tranny hookers: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Preven ... ow/2829804
"I see. Thank you for the information. Luckily, I did not swallowed blood or nothing like that. Only a bit o semen, but I spat it.
Tapatio89 | Feb 03"
LMAO i think this is case closed.

So we've got:
A village idiot, an asshole, a cuckold, a lying scoundrel, a flaming homosexual, an attention whore, a hypocrite, a coward, AND a troll.

I think the takeaway here is that someone may be able to get away with a number of the above adjectives, except, don't be an asshole.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:I think the record should show that this indian hasn't proven he's an indian yet. I asked the spic to buy a local newspaper and take a selfie but the alleged spic never followed through. It would be very simple for an indian to take one more selfie in his shit hole country with a spic news paper to prove that he's truly a shit colored native living in a shit hole.

Also a simple google search with the alleged indian's name yields some very entertaining results.

Such as this public confession about screwing tranny hookers: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Preven ... ow/2829804

This indian needs to prove he's an indian and not just someone trying to imitate an indian.
Good try, idiot. That is not me, even if we have the same username. You sure are good at trying to defamate me.

It is most likely you trying to defamate me posing as me considering you harbor a strong hatred towards me. I will prepare my revenge with you just for this.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Droid, stfu as you are an asshole, corrupt, fat, ugly, dishonest son of a bitch. I will rape your mother in front of you if I had the chance and see you cry like the little baby you are.

You and Drealm sure planned this all along to defamate me and pose as me using my username. You guys are f***ing losers. No wonder the women do not like you.

PS: Your buddy Sentinel89 who is blond Nordic is the flaming homosexual as he confessed to me he has been sleeping with ladyboys. Myself I am a clean man as I do not do these kind of things. You, asshole, you are trying to ruin my reputation as you harbor strong hatred towards me.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:I think the record should show that this indian hasn't proven he's an indian yet. I asked the spic to buy a local newspaper and take a selfie but the alleged spic never followed through. It would be very simple for an indian to take one more selfie in his shit hole country with a spic news paper to prove that he's truly a shit colored native living in a shit hole.

Also a simple google search with the alleged indian's name yields some very entertaining results.

This indian needs to prove he's an indian and not just someone trying to imitate an indian.
Good try, idiot. That is not me, even if we have the same username. You sure are good at trying to defamate me.

It is most likely you trying to defamate me posing as me considering you harbor a strong hatred towards me. I will prepare my revenge with you just for this.
Come on... you know you did it to yourself. This is all just self-depreciating humor aka like an Andy Kaufman.

And I know you're not even a real spic. A real spic would take one more selfie without hesitation. But you refuse to post more selfies of yourself with a newspaper.

We know you're an imitation spic and not a genuine spic.

What's stopping you from taking a selfie with a spic newspaper? Or a selfie with a paper saying screw that bastard drealm? Or making a video saying how ugly anglos are?

Show us the real spic in you.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

Come on... you know you did it to yourself. This is all just self-depreciating humor aka like an Andy Kaufman.

And I know you're not even a real spic. A real spic would take one more selfie without hesitation. But you refuse to post more selfies of yourself with a newspaper.

We know you're an imitation spic and not a genuine spic.

What's stopping you from taking a selfie with a spic newspaper? Or a selfie with a paper saying screw that bastard drealm? Or making a video saying how ugly anglos are?

Show us the real spic in you.
I did not do it as there are flaws in that info (for your info I AM NOT AMERICAN, I AM MEXICAN, and in there, it says American citizen. So, I know it was one of you around here as you know I will never degrade myself into such inferior position).

You are a f***ing idiot. I do not fall into your silly and inept manipulation games. You show me first your photo, fatass. I bet even your old mother dies of a heart attack by seeing your fat, round face like the old man in that sex tourist video. Most likely that man is you and here you are trying to bully a young, handsome, well dressed innocent and honest Latin man. You sure are pathetic.

Just grow up, fatass
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:
droid wrote:
drealm wrote:Also a simple google search with the alleged indian's name yields some very entertaining results.
"I see. Thank you for the information. Luckily, I did not swallowed blood or nothing like that. Only a bit o semen, but I spat it.
Tapatio89 | Feb 03"
LMAO i think this is case closed.

So we've got:
A village idiot, an asshole, a cuckold, a lying scoundrel, a flaming homosexual, an attention whore, a hypocrite, a coward, AND a troll.

I think the takeaway here is that someone may be able to get away with a number of the above adjectives, except, don't be an asshole.
Now that really is hilarious. I guess his hooker wife is a tranny too. That would explain her face.
Don´t be an idiot. If it was like that, she would not be legally married to me here, and we married here by Civil Court, not to mention she has a vagina.

Not my fault you have ladyboy fetish. Do not push your sick mind into others, you filthy pervert.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:Nah, I saw her photo when you posted it. Hate to break it to you, but you married a dude.
No, I did not. If so, explain to me how she gets periods, hmmm?

As far as I know, men are not able to get periods.

Did you took your meds today?

I think the ladyboy hooker you slept with last night must have f***ed you so hard on your ass you now are hallucinating some f***ed up things.

This, my fellow forum members, happens when you are an idiot like Ghost :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Try to follow the good and clean ways of Tapatio89 (successful, good looking, honest, ethical, etc) 8)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

What is this idiocy? What is this moron still doing here? Anyone with half a sanity left would've dissapeared.
I disagree here, It clearly is him from the writing style and not being able to write a sentence in proper past tense, i.e. "did not swallowed" (and that was probably a lie too lol)

Tepito89:
Go away freak, you got further and further exposed because you couldn't keep your piehole shut, what else do you want? Just go away.
Do you really wanna play hardball now and have someone send this shit to your hooker wife or your coworkers? Are you that stupid?
This is enough, you should've been banned long ago already.

This is clearly one of the trannies this fag has been seeing, called Yenny Ayala Montero,
and this is her whatsup if anyone has the time to ask him some questions lol 7841341965

http://websta.me/n/yenniayalamontero
Hooola bebe Erwin
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Try to follow the good and clean ways of Tapatio89 (successful, good looking, honest, ethical, etc) 8)
So let's put it to the test. Like drealm said, all you need to do is post a photo of you holding a message that would prove you really are this guy you claim to be. The message could have forum member names, or even insult us. Doesn't matter. Put up or shut up.

You've had no problems posting photos of yourself before, so this is an easy way for you to win. If you do this, I'll apologize and admit that you are who you claim to be.

But I'm sure you'll refuse to do this simple thing because you are a troll.
I do not have any problem to show you it is the real me and not a troll. You will be surprised, fat boy.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

@droid:

I bet you are masturbating at looking at that gal considering you took her photo from God knows where.

Dude, just admit you like trannies and stop it with the bullshit of framing me.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

tapatio wrote:@droid:
I bet you are masturbating at looking at that gal considering you took her photo from God knows where.
Just admit it, Erwin Ordonez, "she" is your instagram friend and calls you 'bebe Erwin'. I already put her link up there.
That together with your confession on medhelp makes it a no brainer
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

droid wrote:
tapatio wrote:@droid:
Just admit it, Erwin Ordonez, "she" is your instagram friend and calls you 'bebe Erwin'. I already put her link up there.
That together with your confession on medhelp makes it a no brainer
I actually do not know her. I only recall she did put lots of likes on my photos, but anyone can be linked to my hashtags, so your argument is poor. She does not even follow me nor I follow her. Anyone who can see my friend´s list will know.

But of course, you as the typical loser you are, you cherry picked it to defamate me and make it "your absolute truth".

And just because she said that to me does not authomatically make me"gay" per se. The real gay ones are the ones like you who are insecure of how others judge you. For me, I could give a rat´s ass as I know I like women only, and you assholes do not pay my bills, or are anything for me, losers.

Plus, why should I be afraid of ugly, fat old losers like you. On the contrary, you guys are my personal clowns and make me laugh out loud and make my busy days at work more enjoyable with your loserness and social awkwardness :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: