My Colombian ex-girlfriend story

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

My Colombian ex-girlfriend story

Post by philosophical_filipino »

The avatar picture is of my ex-fiancée Anya. I met her through mutual friends @ Navy Pier. She was the most gorgeous girl I ever met in my life. She was fresh off the boat (or plane I guess) and had the most infectious smile. I made her laugh hardcore and she loved my baby panda jokes. She always had thing for Asian guys and I asked her out on a date and the rest is history.

I dated her for about 15 months. Then she had to go back to Colombia. I miss her till this day and I still love her.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, she's gorgeous. Too bad she had to go back to her country. Do a lot of Latinas like Asian men, Phil? I heard some of them do. Too bad, the ones I meet are not so friendly for some reason??
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Lucky You

Post by ErikHeaven »

She is smoking. Maybe you could reconnect.
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

Anya told me there wasn't any Asian men back in her village. She always thought Asian guys were handsome. It all really depends on the girl. So always go out and meet new people, you never know. South American women for sure have friendlier personalities than the American ghetto trash you find lurking around the malls.

I hope she comes back to Chicago. I would literally f**k her brains out. I miss that p***y.

sacrifice." - José Rizal
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Wow! O.O

Women of Latin descent definitely tend to be the hottest :)
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Top of the line, only thing i dont like are silicons, I know they are all obsessed with silicons
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

I hear Colombian women are super affectionate and even aggressive too.

I wonder if I could have hooked up with one like that in my earlier years.

What do you think? How far could I get with my looks in Colombia?
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster

The f**k you asking me for? I'm a straight male. I could give two shits less what you look like. True manliness is = wealth & self-sufficiency.
You follow that equation and you'll get any p***y you desire.

Personally, looks are overrated for males. It's all about confident swagger and ballsy outlook on life.

I've f***ed plenty of Mexican and Filipino chicks, but Anya was my first South American p***y experience. And I'm totally addicted.

sacrifice." - José Rizal
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Banano wrote:Top of the line, only thing i dont like are silicons, I know they are all obsessed with silicons
Is this mainly the Colombian girls? I've seen mainly on the Latin Cupid site a lot of Colombian girls that were stacked top heavy and proud of it, most with small waists. Sounds like fun....
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

philosophical_filipino wrote:The f**k you asking me for? I'm a straight male. I could give two shits less what you look like. True manliness is = wealth & self-sufficiency.
You follow that equation and you'll get any p***y you desire.

Personally, looks are overrated for males. It's all about confident swagger and ballsy outlook on life.

I've f***ed plenty of Mexican and Filipino chicks, but Anya was my first South American p***y experience. And I'm totally addicted.
In general, I think that looks matter more to women than they let on. Of course it isn't everything, and they do care about wealth.

At least on online dating sites, there is no question that the best looking guys get a lion's share of responses from women. If you look average, you don't have much luck. Ask some of the guys around here. I will acknowledge that in real life your personality matters more.

As far as me, I make around $140,000 /year and I own my own house outright. I haven't noticed that it makes any difference to women though. Women may hook up with a rich guy, but it is the ripped pool cleaning guy they are banging.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

philosophical_filipino wrote:I've f***ed plenty of Mexican and Filipino chicks, but Anya was my first South American p***y experience. And I'm totally addicted.
More supermodels come from South America than anywhere else, those women have the best bodies in the world. Check out the women below who are from Brazil. :D

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

jamesbond wrote:
philosophical_filipino wrote:I've f***ed plenty of Mexican and Filipino chicks, but Anya was my first South American p***y experience. And I'm totally addicted.
More supermodels come from South America than anywhere else, those women have the best bodies in the world. Check out the women below who are from Brazil. :D

ImageImage
The question is whether or not an average American can hope to pull a woman of that quality in Brazil. No way it is happening here.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

Wow. Talk about a lucky catch. I envy the OP. I've never been able to enjoy beautiful women like her, that I truly was attracted to. With the ones I got, I always felt like I was settling for second best, and most of the time, wasn't completely into them. Sometimes I couldn't stay hard because the chemistry and gut-level sexual attraction just wasn't there. I guess some of us, like myself, will never get to taste p***y paradise. Even if I went abroad, all of my mental junk will just get in the way of enjoying it. I would probably start self-sabotaging because I would feel like I didn't deserve her.

Hook has a point. It ain't happening here. I really do sometimes wonder if women like the OP's ex are reserved for men who are extremely good looking and/or are financially loaded. At times I feel like giving up on women completely because I'm neither of those. Wow, I guess America has really f***ed me up beyond repair, where you are never good enough for a woman.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

The question is whether or not an average American can hope to pull a woman of that quality in Brazil. No way it is happening here.[/quote]

Not easy to be honest unless its p4p, there are so many good looking guys in Brazil, unlike PH or Thailand, they dont give a f**k that you are American, middle/upper class in particular.
You can get chick from favela or lower class goodies+you NEED to know some Portuguese

Look is important as you said in online dating the best looking guys get all the girls, this can be tested easily (females under 30 in particular that are still slutting around, they go for a guy they think is hot, since they are just after f**k money dont mean that much), real world dating is pretty much the same
Last edited by Banano on October 23rd, 2011, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

[quote="jcris7"]Wow. Talk about a lucky catch. I envy the OP. I've never been able to enjoy beautiful women like her, that I truly was attracted to. With the ones I got, I always felt like I was settling for second best, and most of the time, wasn't completely into them. Sometimes I couldn't stay hard because the chemistry and gut-level sexual attraction just wasn't there. I guess some of us, like myself, will never get to taste p***y paradise. Even if I went abroad, all of my mental junk will just get in the way of enjoying it. I would probably start self-sabotaging because I would feel like I didn't deserve her.

I feel your pain....settling for 2nd best is suffering :cry: , many guys settle for 2nd best out of desperation but I just cant, i feel like im being ripped off :oops: