Brazillian Grandma Pageant

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Brazillian Grandma Pageant

Post by Taco »

I don't really like white women but I this caught my attention.

Miss Brazilian Grandma Pageant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv2MJgoi ... r_embedded#!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Brazillian Grandma Pageant

Post by E_Irizarry »

Taco wrote:I don't really like white women but I this caught my attention.

Miss Brazilian Grandma Pageant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv2MJgoi ... r_embedded#!
BRASIL IS THE REAL DEAL, CARALHO.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

This reminders me of going to going with a friends (who is Brazilian) to a chiropractor while I waited the guy who was a chiropractor had a wife who looked like she was in her mid-30s but actually in her 50s. It makes me think of badly European/American women age.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

How on earth do those women appear to be younger than their age indicates? That is phenomenal! Brazil may be one of my places to go find a foreign woman. One thing I like about Brazil is there are women of African descent, mixed, European descent, and etcetera. That variety makes Brazil an option. Here is why I think those women aged gracefully:
-They rarely or never smoke
-Their diet helps their bodies
-They exercise
-They rarely or never drink alcohol
-They do not put stress on their bodies (too much working, getting less than 9 hours of sleep, etcetera)
-They could have had plastic surgery
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

The reasons Iawesome60 listed are good reasons why those women look good for being grandmas. I'll just add my two cents:

1. Good genetics - some people act more gracefully than others.
2. No one is ever too young to be a grandma especially in Latin America. :lol:

Some of these women probably had their children (who now have children) when they were in their late teens/ 20s.

Ex: My mom babysat Hector, 8 year old son of Martha, a 26year old Mexican single mom. Martha's mom is 38 year old. :shock:
If you do the math; Martha was born when her mom just was 12 years old. I haven't seen Hector's 38 year old grandma though,
so I can't say if she can compete with the brazilian grandmothers in the video.
"Preservation of one's own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures." - Cesar Chavez
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

yeah right you guys forgot plastic surgery...i had a brazilian friend here who told me that mature women use that a lot ..
hello