Brazillian Grandma Pageant

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Brazillian Grandma Pageant

Post by Taco »

I don't really like white women but I this caught my attention.

Miss Brazilian Grandma Pageant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv2MJgoi ... r_embedded#!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Brazillian Grandma Pageant

Post by E_Irizarry »

Taco wrote:I don't really like white women but I this caught my attention.

Miss Brazilian Grandma Pageant
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv2MJgoi ... r_embedded#!
BRASIL IS THE REAL DEAL, CARALHO.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

This reminders me of going to going with a friends (who is Brazilian) to a chiropractor while I waited the guy who was a chiropractor had a wife who looked like she was in her mid-30s but actually in her 50s. It makes me think of badly European/American women age.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

How on earth do those women appear to be younger than their age indicates? That is phenomenal! Brazil may be one of my places to go find a foreign woman. One thing I like about Brazil is there are women of African descent, mixed, European descent, and etcetera. That variety makes Brazil an option. Here is why I think those women aged gracefully:
-They rarely or never smoke
-Their diet helps their bodies
-They exercise
-They rarely or never drink alcohol
-They do not put stress on their bodies (too much working, getting less than 9 hours of sleep, etcetera)
-They could have had plastic surgery
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

The reasons Iawesome60 listed are good reasons why those women look good for being grandmas. I'll just add my two cents:

1. Good genetics - some people act more gracefully than others.
2. No one is ever too young to be a grandma especially in Latin America. :lol:

Some of these women probably had their children (who now have children) when they were in their late teens/ 20s.

Ex: My mom babysat Hector, 8 year old son of Martha, a 26year old Mexican single mom. Martha's mom is 38 year old. :shock:
If you do the math; Martha was born when her mom just was 12 years old. I haven't seen Hector's 38 year old grandma though,
so I can't say if she can compete with the brazilian grandmothers in the video.
"Preservation of one's own culture does not require contempt or disrespect for other cultures." - Cesar Chavez
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

yeah right you guys forgot plastic surgery...i had a brazilian friend here who told me that mature women use that a lot ..
hello