Founder of McAfee Antivirus living in Belize

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Founder of McAfee Antivirus living in Belize

Post by MrPeabody »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

What I find interesting MrPeabody(Man I used to love that cartoon!) are the comments after the article.

Everyone pretty much ignored the appearance of corruption and fascism in Belize, the trials and hoops this man is going through and instead jumped on the first paragraph about Mr. Mcafee and his 17- year-old girlfriend and their age difference and the reasons WHY they are together. One person even commented that since Mr.McAfee was a U.S. Citizen and the age of consent is 18 then HE COULD be prosecuted. Of course there is NO national age of consent since it varies by state BUT obviously this person doesn't read much.

ANYWAY......

These comments are such a bright blinking tunnel into the psyche of the average American consumer/citizen THAT I think the article should be read just for the comments!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I saw him do an interview for CNBC or MSNBC a few years back, he lost a large chunk of his fortune thanks to the real estate bubble and all the rest but he's still set for life and apparently happy it happened saying "you don't own the money, the money owns you." Also its depressing seeing all the manginas on that link whining about him sleeping with a 17 year old woman considering that is about when females have their 2nd or 3rd child in Central America. He might even get in trouble with the US government since the age of consent applies to citizens no matter where they are traveling (or did that not go into effect yet? someone posted about that a few weeks back). Oh well he's better off not coming back anyways. America is not a place to enjoy life, it is strictly a land of opportunity where entrepreneurs can create software that essentially doesn't do anything (i.e. McAfee anti-virus) and sell it off for millions.