Chinese-Colombian girl who looks Filipina

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Chinese-Colombian girl who looks Filipina

Post by Falcon »

Online, I met this Colombian girl of partial Chinese descent (I think half) who looks really Filipina. She only knows Spanish and a bit of English.

These are screenshots from a video chat we had.

Last edited by Falcon on June 9th, 2012, 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

You do understand the varied ethnic breakdowns of Filipinos? A Chinese and "Spanish", actually probably Mexican, mestizo is not uncommon in the Philippines.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Although Chinese-Spanish mestizo families do dominate the Filipino middle and upper classes, Spanish / European admixture is still quite low in the Philippines overall. The most common type of admixture by far is southern Chinese patrilineal descent with Austronesian matrilineal descent. The vast majority of their Chinese paternal ancestors were merchants from south Fujian, specifically the Hokkien-speaking Quanzhou, Xiamen, and Zhangzhou areas.

And there is also a town called Mexico in Pampanga, only several miles away from the infamous Angeles City. It was founded by Nahua immigrants from Mexico during the Spanish colonial era.

As for this Colombian girl, she looks like she's got a mixture of Chinese and Amerindian descent, and likely a bit of Spanish blood mixed in as well. She will look foreign in Taiwan or China, but will probably nearly always be mistaken as a local in the Philippines.
Last edited by Falcon on June 9th, 2012, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shiryu400
Freshman Poster

Post by shiryu400 »

Wow. She looks pretty cute. Where do you meet colombian girls? I used to go on amigos.com but didn't like it.
''Actually, with those dirty movies, I find like, they're good for about fifteen, twenty minutes. I'm really interested. And, then, uh, there's one point, that all of a sudden I'm bored. You know? I-... I just lose interest completely and I feel deeply ashamed.''

-Comedian Norm MacDonald
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Really random websites, such as http://tinychat.com/ , among others. I usually talk to guys, and meet women every now and then. It's all just for casual chatting and cultural exchanges, but not dating.

I meet people from Brazil, India, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, the Philippines, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Canada, Australia, the UK, just to name a few.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:Although Chinese-Spanish mestizo families do dominate the Filipino middle and upper classes, Spanish / European admixture is still quite low in the Philippines overall. The most common type of admixture by far is southern Chinese patrilineal descent with Austronesian matrilineal descent. The vast majority of their Chinese paternal ancestors were merchants from south Fujian, specifically the Hokkien-speaking Quanzhou, Xiamen, and Zhangzhou areas.

And there is also a town called Mexico in Pampanga, only several miles away from the infamous Angeles City. It was founded by Nahua immigrants from Mexico during the Spanish colonial era.

As for this Colombian girl, she looks like she's got a mixture of Chinese and Amerindian descent, and likely a bit of Spanish blood mixed in as well. She will look foreign in Taiwan or China, but will probably nearly always be mistaken as a local in the Philippines.
Impressive knowledge there, Falcon.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Chinese-Colombian girl who looks Filipina

Post by publicduende »

Falcon wrote:Online, I met this Colombian girl of partial Chinese descent (I think half) who looks really Filipina. She only knows Spanish and a bit of English.

These are screenshots from a video chat we had.
Interesting facial features and complexion. Thanks for sharing.