Why I like Mexico over Peru . . . barely

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

royaldude wrote:i dont have an inferiority complex. i am white but i lost my virginity to a black girl when i was 16. i could get girls in baltimore in ways most black guys could only dream(stilll can). its funny because when i went moved to arizona very few blacks there i noticed black guys had an advantage as hardly any blacks there and they could game white girls easy. SO YEAH IT HELPS TO PLAY INTO A GIRLS FETISH. btw tijuana not really indicative of mexico. i would never live there.
That's wonderful you lost your virginity to a Black woman, so did I, shrug... I am a native Californian, I was never told I couldn't chase around White girl or told I shouldn't lust after them like all the other school age boys could. That being said, the majority of White women will not date/marry in African-American and its the same the other way around, something on the order of 90+% in both directions.

The only two areas that have seen constant increases are the amount of Black men not marrying Black women and White men marrying Asian women (since 1970).

Now with all that said I never said I never has success with White women in America and it really has nothing to do with amount of men available. What's this Black men can dream? Have you reached some level I can't reach? That's utter nonsense.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Oh I forgot to add -

I was recently corrected but still, 17% of marriages (in the UK) are IR, more than 80% of those are BM/WW (just like America, 82%).

While in the US its stead at 7-8% depending on what data stream you're looking at.

That's the legacy of racism and long unsolved cultural problems in America.

Some of the cracks you have made prove my point.
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

f***ing and marrying are very different. a lot of people f**k outside their race but usually do not end up marrying outside their race. i think the fact that americans if itsblacks, whites, asians and hispantics f**k each other is the reason race relations have never been better in the us
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

royaldude wrote:f***ing and marrying are very different. a lot of people f**k outside their race but usually do not end up marrying outside their race. i think the fact that americans if itsblacks, whites, asians and hispantics f**k each other is the reason race relations have never been better in the us
There was a recent pole and more White people there is more reverse racism against Whites than racism against Blacks, bizarre but the Media doesn't help feed that notion.

Relations are better but only up to a point. This is all off-topic, I just wanted to point out that making some statements are not always innocuous in nature, looks more like coded messaging/dog whistle stuff.

Just saying.
DigitalNomad
Freshman Poster

Let them crackers go

Post by DigitalNomad »

You won't get anywhere with this KKK cracker. when girls like white guys, it just girls liking a guy.

When a girl likes a black guy its a FETISH..

Basically meaning some non emotional, temporary ich she needs to scratch. Then he brings up the fact his dick is small and he has secret hate for black men because they hang low.. he probably want to have a 3 way with her mexican girlfriend.. putting the vid on the internet.. (what other race shares their wives with long hung black men.. gay by nature they are) Why is it you never see a black guy rent a white guy to come bang his girl on film??

1. because they are not interested at looking at pale white male bodies
2. Its gay by nature
3. he would be wasting his time and she would be like "wtf is he doing?" lol

White men are the most hateful jealous, envious lying thieves on the planet.. can't wait .. time will tell.. the sun is getting hotter (if you get me).
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Let them crackers go

Post by zboy1 »

DigitalNomad wrote:You won't get anywhere with this KKK cracker. when girls like white guys, it just girls liking a guy.

Basically meaning some non emotional, temporary ich she needs to scratch. Then he brings up the fact his dick is small and he has secret hate for black men because they hang low.. he probably want to have a 3 way with her mexican girlfriend.. putting the vid on the internet.. (what other race shares their wives with long hung black men.. gay by nature they are) Why is it you never see a black guy rent a white guy to come bang his girl on film??

2. Its gay by nature

White men are the most hateful jealous, envious lying thieves on the planet.. can't wait .. time will tell.. the sun is getting hotter (if you get me).
That's what I've noticed about White men as well; when I used to date this White girl in H.S.--the nasty looks I got from White men was unbelievable!; I never received any hateful comments or nasty looks from Black men--when I dated a Black female friend for a short period-of-time in H.S. I think that Black men are more accepting of 'minorities' dating their 'women' than they are of 'White men' dating them because of the racial connotations involved, and the legacy of slavery and racism throughout American history....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

DigitalNomad wrote:You won't get anywhere with this KKK cracker. when girls like white guys, it just girls liking a guy.

2. Its gay by nature

You know it...

I won't qualify stuff, no need. Great people exist in all cultures. Its just some believe everything that is said on TV as gospel. Not sure what problem that dude had but without Spanish, you will fail in Mexico accept maybe where US Expat have become a good chunk of the local economy. But in some minds that is what has ruined Panama, Costa Rica and Cancun, Mexico.

The majority of this cuckold nonsense is upper middle class White males married to dominating women. I don't see a Black Male's White Wife looking to be shared by others, she gets all the dick she needs at home...

I agree the sun is setting on some White men, not all.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djfourmoney wrote:

2. Its gay by nature

You know it...

I won't qualify stuff, no need. Great people exist in all cultures. Its just some believe everything that is said on TV as gospel. Not sure what problem that dude had but without Spanish, you will fail in Mexico accept maybe where US Expat have become a good chunk of the local economy. But in some minds that is what has ruined Panama, Costa Rica and Cancun, Mexico.

The majority of this cuckold nonsense is upper middle class White males married to dominating women. I don't see a Black Male's White Wife looking to be shared by others, she gets all the dick she needs at home...

I agree the sun is setting on some White men, not all.
Dayum! LMAO!!! This is why I laugh in the face of dudes who try to tell me any woman I date may cheat on me or run away from me.....If they ONLY knew the sizes of those smiles.......the glint in that eye.....the constant calling...."I need you, when are you coming home.....?" LMAO!!!!!

If dude "takes care of home" don't have to worry about all that.... As far as I am concerned as a black man, all I worry about is stacking my paper. That's it. 99 problems but a bitch will never be one.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why I like Mexico over Peru . . . barely

Post by Jester »

royaldude wrote:i have respect for anyone interested in the experiences of others on this forum. so far no one has tackled this question mexico or peru.
i have lived a year in both so if your interested here is my take on each country.
VISA: as a us citizen both countries allow for 180 day visa stamps (only countries in latin america like this) most are 90 days or in the case of brazil or equador no more than 180 days in country per year.
FOOD: both have great food but mexico has pork something i never saw in peru. also the street food in peru is like hotdogs or organs on a stick, in mexico its quesadillas or tacos. Mexico also has steak cheap and plentiful while peru charges arm and a leg for steak so for red meat its usually llama. which isnt bad but its not steak. for potatoe lovers peru has you covered.
WOMEN: this one is a little tougher so bear with me as more elements in play. in peru american men and european men are loved by the women more than mexico. BUT this is more an economics thing. if a mexican girl is hot and wants to she can marry a mexican guy living in the us. SO... mexican women still get wet in the pantys for american and european men its just that they have options that a peruvian girl doesnt have.
WOMEN (HOTNESS)- mexico is a larger country 110 million to 40 million so it varies southern mexico is mostly women of mayan descent they are not as hot as girls up north where you will see many hotties of spanish and mestizo descent. in peru the women are hotter the more north you go with trujillo chiclayo having hottest girls, they are more mixed than southern girls who are more incian not as ugly as boliva but similar looking.
WOMEN(LOCATION) northern peru outside of macorra or surfing cities doesnt get alot of tourism so being a tourist will play into your advantage. for mexico avoid major cities like moneterray, guadalajara, D.F. or any tourist beach city and you will be exotic.
COST OF LIVING: Peru is going through a real estate bubble right now and with that their currency is appreaciating against the dollar and euro more than almost any other latin american country. SO. ... expect to pay more for rent in peru than in mexico which country has a different relationship with the dollar. in mexico a good 30-40% of the economy is either tourism(mostly us tourists) or remitances from mexicans sending money to family in mexico. also they have a closer relationship to the us economy than peru consider trading which is huge since NAFTA was established. Mexico has cheaper food outside of chicken and some seafood. Peru has cheaper alcohol. the bars are usually more 3rd world in peru but you can buy a bottle of absolute for like 15 dollars in a bar in peru where in mexico its more like 30-40 dollars. taxis are probably even and same with public transportation. eating at a fancy restaurant in peru is probably 50% cheaper than in mexico but again street food or smaller local restuarants have much better quality and also better food in mexico
WEATHER: look this could be included in cost of living because utility costs play a big role. in peru arequipa is a major city more than a million but also one of the few places you can live comfortably with out heat or aircon. in mexico a larger country large parts of central mexico are very liveable without heating or aircon. although it might rain more in mexico. look into www.weatherbase.com for a city of your interest
AGE OF CONSENT: in peru its over 14 so unless you like kids dont worry about hitting on the younger girl in the bar. mexico is more complex but similar here is the best website for those questions http://www.ageofconsent.com/mexico.htm
btw in mexico i just ask a girl to show her i.d. if she doesnt i dont bother because there is grey area with the law and its not cheap to get attorneys (even in the 3rd world it adds up)
LANGUAGE: more peruvians learn english than mexicans i dont know why but thats my experience. however many more younger guys in mexico have lived in u.s. so they can speak english and often these guys will make good friends. in peru very few men like this but a good ammount of men and women who speak english but less men than in peru.

anyway im happy in mexico but i could just as easily be as happy in peru it just might cost more and be hotter which is why i stay in mexico

This is just a FANTASTIC, USEFUL post. RoyalDude - where have u been???