Are Puerto Rican women cliquish and religious?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Are Puerto Rican women cliquish and religious?

Post by Jvargasbronx »

Once again I just want 2 separate answers for 2 questions that I ask.

1. Are the majority of Puerto rican women being very cliquish?

2. Are the majority of Puerto rican women being religious?

I just want answers from people that has experience in Puerto rico. I want the answers in detail and I just want help to find answers from you guys, please help.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I cant believe you are serious after your other thread responses on PR women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

well the reason why I post this thread is because I ask those 2 questions is because I'm working on a video project call pros and cons of puerto rican women so that I can get accurate information from others and I'm very serious about making this project.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Puerto rican women cliquish and religious?

Post by ***JP*** »

Jvargasbronx wrote:Once again I just want 2 separate answers for 2 questions that I ask.

I just want answers from people that has experience in Puerto rico. I want the answers in detail and I just want help to find answers from you guys, please help.

Yes puerto rican women are extremely cliquish. Since Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the US women are already intoxicated with the same feminazi ideals and people are very cliquish everywhere you go. Answer to your second question, no people are not that religious here as some claim to be. Just like everywhere in the US people here have lost all sense of morality and decency and also women in Puerto Rico are attracted to bad boys and thugs too. My only advice and I have said it before here on this site is to skip Puerto Rico cause not only it's a US territory but also it's no different from being in the US mainland on the dating scene.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

***JP*** wrote:
Jvargasbronx wrote:Once again I just want 2 separate answers for 2 questions that I ask.

Yes puerto rican women are extremely cliquish. Since Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the US women are already intoxicated with the same feminazi ideals and people are very cliquish everywhere you go. Answer to your second question, no people are not that religious here as some claim to be. Just like everywhere in the US people here have lost all sense of morality and decency and also women in Puerto Rico are attracted to bad boys and thugs too. My only advice and I have said it before here on this site is to skip Puerto Rico cause not only it's a US territory but also it's no different from being in the US mainland on the dating scene.

Nuyorican women are the same way: They're extremely cliquish and sure they do believe in Christianity well some but most are not that religious.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

***JP*** wrote:

I agree with JP's responses to the questions, but he and I have long disagreed on the notion that PR women on the island are like Ameriskanks.

PR women are actually WORSE so the "no difference" label JP uses is in error. If you do some research into family law and gender relations on PR, you will realize that PR women there are more militant and powerful against men than are Ameriskanks. Therein lies the difference, the social conditioning due to the draconian legal environment.

Stay far away from PR and its women.

You've been warned.......
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
***JP*** wrote:

I agree with JP's responses to the questions, but he and I have long disagreed on the notion that PR women on the island are like Ameriskanks.

PR women are actually WORSE so the "no difference" label JP uses is in error. If you do some research into family law and gender relations on PR, you will realize that PR women there are more militant and powerful against men than are Ameriskanks. Therein lies the difference, the social conditioning due to the draconian legal environment.

I'll do research about family law and gender relations on PR and Contrarian Expatriate once again thank you.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Jvargasbronx wrote:well the reason why I post this thread is because I ask those 2 questions is because I'm working on a video project call pros and cons of puerto rican women so that I can get accurate information from others and I'm very serious about making this project.
Then you need to go there and ask these women. I've not seen many Puerto Rican women on happierabroad. Good luck and don't forget to give us your findings summary at the end....
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Jvargasbronx wrote:
***JP*** wrote:

I'll do research about family law and gender relations on PR and Contrarian Expatriate once again thank you.
I would suggest you start with Professor FE Guerra-Pujol who penned: An Empirical Analysis of the Social Costs of Domestic Violence Legislation in Puerto Rico.

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm? ... _id=915929

His theory is that the draconian (and anti-male) changes in domestic violence laws the last few years in PR have given rise to a culture of false allegations to aid women in custody battles and divorce actions. He calls this strategic behavior and I witnessed it myself in PR and it is 10 times worse than in the US mainland.
Jvargasbronx
Freshman Poster

Post by Jvargasbronx »

Jvargasbronx wrote:
***JP*** wrote:

I would suggest you start with Professor FE Guerra-Pujol who penned: An Empirical Analysis of the Social Costs of Domestic Violence Legislation in Puerto Rico.

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm? ... _id=915929

His theory is that the draconian (and anti-male) changes in domestic violence laws the last few years in PR have given rise to a culture of false allegations to aid women in custody battles and divorce actions. He calls this strategic behavior and I witnessed it myself in PR and it is 10 times worse than in the US mainland.
I click on the link and it said "download this paper", Do i have to download it to see the entire thing?
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Perhaps Hurricane Maria was a possible punishment from God on Puerto Rico. Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico directly, literally making a train wreck of the entire island. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if PR women had become Satan worshippers since the hurricane. Again, they are likely also thinking; "The bricks are down, but we will rebuild with hewn stone."
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Jvargasbronx wrote:
May 18th, 2013, 8:46 pm
Once again I just want 2 separate answers for 2 questions that I ask.

PR women are even more cliquish and closed than mainland American women. And not only have many PR women lost all morals, they've likely become Satan worshippers after Hurricane Maria destroyed the island in September 2017.

With American/Western women, you tear away the toxic outer shell and you will reveal a lethally radioactive core.
PokeyD
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Puerto Rican women cliquish and religious?

Post by PokeyD »

Yes, I am dealin' with one. She claims to be a Christian but her actions say otherwise.