Dating scene in Colombia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife »

black dudes usually end up dating other black girls from what I have scene. I don't know though about the Shiek comment though. Middle Eastern might be worse than black in Colombia. And from what I have scene Asians don't do much better. I'd rather big a built well dressed black dude than your average asian guy who comes down.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

I don't know really, but being Black is pretty bad everywhere on earth, especially east Asia (Taiwan, Japan, Korea, China) where I'd be.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dating scene in Colombia

Post by Winston »

Wow are there many Colombian women with light skin like this? Notice that she looks so SENSUAL and feminine and unwesternized and comfortable with who she is! Wow. Also what a sensual sexy body too! Yum yum.

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info194079.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I've already told you about Latin America, Winston - I don't know why you haven't been there yet. You'll probably get a woman who looks something like that.

I loved Colombia and the Quality of Life - it was wonderful.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Even Asian men can get women there? That looks like that? So sexy and sensual and comfortable with her sensuality? How do you get women there? Do you have to use internet or does cold approaching work? Do you have to go to bars and nightclubs? Are we talking normal women or P4P?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

The guy who could tell you all about Colombian women, since he was married to one, is publicduende, but you banned him. Oh wait, maybe you don't want his take. If you do, maybe hypermak can put you in touch with him.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

gsjackson wrote:
June 13th, 2020, 9:16 pm
The guy who could tell you all about Colombian women, since he was married to one, is publicduende, but you banned him. Oh wait, maybe you don't want his take. If you do, maybe hypermak can put you in touch with him.
Yes pduende authoring the fictionman hypermak who miracalizing bring pduende brief alife from the forumdead but no matter even hypermak not daring make the farce second time we have long long time ago happy aboard postings that pduende in pretend blis mary life with the columbia woman and selfrightings other poster pretend he the perfection aboarder but just make drama jugementals and feminine mockings the other same contarian 2020 then get in time pduende get more boring so much he ahve runway go philipine faking busness justifies just for undertable pay and play cheap dark lo status poverty province girl leaving columbia wife so the pduende hypocritical history there to see just for all aboarders can search to find
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Same as it would be in the Philippines I should imagine - go to shops, cafes, nightclubs - there are loads of whores though so you can both ways - be careful though because you can get rolled if you're not careful, learn some Spanish - very polite people and friendly and I loved it there a lot - it is a very nice place to spend time in.

Publicduende or whasisname - droid would tell you more though.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

gsjackson wrote:
I only met Publicduende once, a few months ago, and that was it. He said he is not too keen to be back.

After all, with so many people mistaking me for him, don't you already have "him" in the forum? :D
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
June 14th, 2020, 4:46 am
gsjackson wrote:
I met Publicduende few months ago, after imagining decide split part self to new fiction persona who all too keen to be back but pretending as youngchefman so not admiting wiseton i return happy aboard as pduende for selfhonoring egoist.

After all, with so many people mistaking me for him, don't you already have "him" in the forum? :D
Yes we have "him" here already but "he" need to follow wiseton grand truthing serum to stop falsity about silly young chefman who contrarian like bully and beat round.....let wiseton baptismal you pduende return here new improve steadfastness setling down pduende to admit mak not fac just the dreamself as new young duende in paralality universe of other spacetime.....your salvings here in truthing so the time already now to own up truthing identity that you not 2 duendes and a mak but simple unified one maturity man from starting forum to now that all know as the one only pduende and open welcoming from all
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Archibault
Freshman Poster

Post by Archibault »

I think Colombia leans towards giving people a good time. Out of all the Latin American countries its actually one of the easiest and least prejudice when it comes to skin color.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

How would a slightly yellowy tanned iberian or italian do with dark eyes and hair or do only nordics benefit ?
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Would a middle eastern christian do bad too or is it just the islam stigma?
OTB
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by OTB »

Adama wrote:
July 9th, 2013, 1:58 pm
Billy wrote:interesting. this is one of the few anti-colombian opinions. it´s valuable as it´s a guy from the country.

so should i cancel my plans for colombia. i am 40 years old and turkish so is it worth? as i am into dance i thought that country should be quite ok. though the criminality rate sounds not so well.
A lot of these guys are just talking out of their as ses. Take it with a huge grain of salt. It's like someone saying they know you're gonna fail before you even get there. Half of those naysayers have never even been to the place, yet they make prophetic pronouncements. F-ck them.
AGREED!!! Go for yourself and have your own experiences. I'm in Colombia right now and this is my fourth time here. It's SAFE! Use common sense and you'll be fine.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by OTB »

Adama wrote:
July 9th, 2013, 1:58 pm
Billy wrote:interesting. this is one of the few anti-colombian opinions. it´s valuable as it´s a guy from the country.

so should i cancel my plans for colombia. i am 40 years old and turkish so is it worth? as i am into dance i thought that country should be quite ok. though the criminality rate sounds not so well.
A lot of these guys are just talking out of their as ses. Take it with a huge grain of salt. It's like someone saying they know you're gonna fail before you even get there. Half of those naysayers have never even been to the place, yet they make prophetic pronouncements. F-ck them.
AGREED!!! Go for yourself and have your own experiences. I'm in Colombia right now and this is my fourth time here. It's SAFE! Use common sense and you'll be fine.