Colombian women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

publicduende wrote:
Wantwifeabroad33 wrote:I do not understand I feel like as if though I would be successful in Colombia as an African American male why is there always negative talk about
a black men going to Colombia to meet his future I 'am not listening to any of you because I think the majority on this board are racist because they
do not want to see anther mans race succeed in Colombia! well I beg to differ I will succeed in Colombia no matter what any other Gentlemen says
on here?! So kiss my butt I 'am still going
Colombia is a large and ethnically diverse country and, as far as I have seen (I have a Colombian wife and been there a few times), racism towards Afro-caribbeans is still quite deep seated. If you go to Bogota or Medellin, where the most women with European ancestry are, the going canon of beauty is Caucasian, fair white skin, light body. By all means do try, but unless you look like an underwear model with the charm of a young Denzel Washington do not expect miracles.

If you go to places in or close to the Caribbean coast (Barranquilla, Cartagena, Santa Marta, etc.) or Pacific regions like Choco, though, your looks will be much more in tune with the rest of the local population mix and you will feel much more welcome.
I don't understand how people like WindowLicker among some others on this site look at me as this angry "I didn't get my forty acres and a mule" kind of guy where in the Choco province's main city (Quibdo) showed me almost no love there. I was an invisible fly on the wall that nobody wanted to speak to me nor help me with my luggage.

On the other hand, I got love when I was in the Colombian city of Cali, Medellin (a tad), and Bogota (the NYC of Colombia as in people stay to themselves but if you reach out in good Spanish, you will clique with somebody quickly)
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Riz, how do you think Bogota compared to the mid-size cities like Medellin and Cali? I've heard that the mid-size cities are actually better for foreigners. Is Bogota a little too overwhelming? People less friendly?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

fightforlove wrote:Riz, how do you think Bogota compared to the mid-size cities like Medellin and Cali? I've heard that the mid-size cities are actually better for foreigners. Is Bogota a little too overwhelming? People less friendly?
Riz.....lol I like that. You got it: the smaller Tier II cities are better for foreigners in Colombia; that's a fact.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I don't understand how people like WindowLicker among some others on this site look at me as this angry "I didn't get my forty acres and a mule" kind of guy where in the Choco province's main city (Quibdo) showed me almost no love there. I was an invisible fly on the wall that nobody wanted to speak to me nor help me with my luggage.

On the other hand, I got love when I was in the Colombian city of Cali, Medellin (a tad), and Bogota (the NYC of Colombia as in people stay to themselves but if you reach out in good Spanish, you will clique with somebody quickly)
Well, I have never been to Quibdo but consider that certain tier 2 and 3 cities in Colombia may not have the flamboyant social and night life one would expect. It's more about family fiestas in countryside houses, or picnics or rendez-vous on the beach (if there is one) etc. Perhaps you didn't know anyone there and nobody (or few) graced you with the time of their day, hence your experience.

For what I know, the best places to be for a dark skinned or black guy are the Caribe. You've been to (la isla de) San Andres?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Which ones have the most lushness (ass/legs/chest)? Also, which ones are more deep in the sense of not being mechanical (you know how you get people that act like reality "does not compute"?)?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Reading the OP. It sounds like dating in America would be easier and safer. How are these problems any less of a hassle than dating an American woman? The chances of dating a girl and being robbed by her boyfriend and an armed gang at the door are likely lower in the US, and you don't have a woman yelling in you in Spanish, at in least 80% of cases if you date an American woman.

The way you describe Columbians, they don't sound like a better alternative.
Wantwifeabroad33
Freshman Poster

Post by Wantwifeabroad33 »

MrMan wrote:Reading the OP. It sounds like dating in America would be easier and safer. How are these problems any less of a hassle than dating an American woman? The chances of dating a girl and being robbed by her boyfriend and an armed gang at the door are likely lower in the US, and you don't have a woman yelling in you in Spanish, at in least 80% of cases if you date an American woman.

The way you describe Columbians, they don't sound like a better alternative.

I 'am still going to Colombia to find my future Spouse this is Bias nature and view on Colombia! And Colombian Women are not all that Prejudice I 'am going to tell you the Latinas from El Salvador and Mexico are not that open minded and they are mostly here in California And its hard to hook up with them! I have a better chance in Colombia! To me in my opinion so screw what this Gentlemen says on here about the Ladies in Colombia I have gotten great response from another Colombian agency I have been with for a while! Listen about 43 Latinas from Bogota wanted to know me and I 'am an African American Decent looking young Gentlemen And I 'am doing fine?! So I can not believe how any of you Gentlemen on are Putting you mouths to say to me as a Man of color how much I won't receive any attention from Certain Colombian Ladies?! you Guys are giving a real Discouraging bias view and it is not cool at all to analyze what you may Experience compare to someone else who may get better results!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

publicduende wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I don't understand how people like WindowLicker among some others on this site look at me as this angry "I didn't get my forty acres and a mule" kind of guy where in the Choco province's main city (Quibdo) showed me almost no love there. I was an invisible fly on the wall that nobody wanted to speak to me nor help me with my luggage.

Well, I have never been to Quibdo but consider that certain tier 2 and 3 cities in Colombia may not have the flamboyant social and night life one would expect. It's more about family fiestas in countryside houses, or picnics or rendez-vous on the beach (if there is one) etc. Perhaps you didn't know anyone there and nobody (or few) graced you with the time of their day, hence your experience.

For what I know, the best places to be for a dark skinned or black guy are the Caribe
. You've been to (la isla de) San Andres?
What`s your email? PM me. Never mind. See it here:
#TimeElapsedAndExpired
What was that again? So since the Caribbean wouldn't apply to me......#demystified #debunked
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these gorgeous Colombian women on an AFA Romance Tour in Colombia.

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/photos/

Here is Kenneth Agee with some real Colombian stunners! I didn't know there were such tall women there.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Your boy Kenneth looks like a creeper. Lol
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 26th, 2020, 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:Wow, so no self-respecting man needs to go wife-hunting on a romance tour, then. Just look at these sluts hunting green cards. Can't believe any man still falls for these traps.
I might agree with the first part of your sentence, as most socially well-established men have better access to international connections which may lead to romance with a foreign lady, so romance tours are kind of a last resort.

It is a different thing to say that all women turning up to romance tours are green card hunting sluts. It's often quite the opposite: good women, usually divorced and with one or two kids already, who by their local standards are second or third class dating material.

Consider that, by their standards, a just about decent looking Colombian man with a decent place in society and some money to spare will (and more often than not does) get himself a lover in her early or mid-20s to play with. The marriage provides him with the coveted "social front" that makes him look established and respectable, while the young lady on the side caters for his sexual needs and beyond. From what I have seen, it is exactly the same in the Philippines.

Anyway, this means that women who have been married, have kids and are way past their primes are seen as fling or one night stand material at best, not even worthy being stable lovers. And that is the category of women who make a large proportion of female audience at those romance tours.

Finally, Americans take note: Colombia is a very proud country, more so than the Philippines, and very few women who have options in Colombia will want to marry an American (or a foreigner) "just because". Any Colombiana worth her salt will need to be courted, wooed and taken care of exactly like a woman in any other Western/first-world country. This doesn't mean they're worse than US women, of course they can take good care of themselves, they're curvy and feminine and flirtatious. Yet, it takes effort to impress them, and it's not something that can usually happen over a couple of pre-arranged dates with a "promise to take things further".
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Ghost wrote:
publicduende wrote: It is a different thing to say that all women turning up to romance tours are green card hunting sluts. It's often quite the opposite: good women, usually divorced and with one or two kids already, who by their local standards are second or third class dating material.
You consider those types of women good? I'd hate to see what you consider bad women then!
I don't know, one has to look and see. Generalising as you do is quite pointless. Consider that, at least in Colombia, male infidelity is orders or magnitude higher than female (especially when men specifically look for young, unmarried hotties for their shenanigans). Things are changing and, from what my wife's cousin told me when I spoke to her in Medellin, young women are now starting to "weaponise" divorce. Still, in most cases, and almost always in families of more modest status, the woman has to endure years of being neglected and cheated, if not abused, for the sake of the kids or what might be left of their social profile. And if and when divorce comes, would you really want to put all the blame on the woman or call her a slut?
Ghost wrote:
Consider that, by their standards, a just about decent looking Colombian man with a decent place in society and some money to spare will (and more often than not does) get himself a lover in her early or mid-20s to play with. The marriage provides him with the coveted "social front" that makes him look established and respectable, while the young lady on the side caters for his sexual needs and beyond. From what I have seen, it is exactly the same in the Philippines.
Perfectly reasonable.
LOL perfectly reasonable for a man, but if a woman does the same she gets the scarlet letter for life. :)
Ghost wrote:
Anyway, this means that women who have been married, have kids and are way past their primes are seen as fling or one night stand material at best, not even worthy being stable lovers. And that is the category of women who make a large proportion of female audience at those romance tours.
The locals regard them as one night stand material only for a reason. Foreign men really are dupes so much of the time.
That has less to do with a p***y-starved gringo's gullibility and more with the fact that Colombian men knows their high demands can be met. It's the same in the Philippines.
Ghost wrote:
Finally, Americans take note: Colombia is a very proud country, more so than the Philippines, and very few women who have options in Colombia will want to marry an American (or a foreigner) "just because". Any Colombiana worth her salt will need to be courted, wooed and taken care of exactly like a woman in any other Western/first-world country. This doesn't mean they're worse than US women, of course they can take good care of themselves, they're curvy and feminine and flirtatious. Yet, it takes effort to impress them, and it's not something that can usually happen over a couple of pre-arranged dates with a "promise to take things further".
Doesn't sound so great to me.
Life is unfair, I know. Quality men who have realistic expectations and put up a decent effort to find a quality woman usually succeed. If they don't, it's usually because one or more of the adjectives in the sentence above aren't present.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 24th, 2020, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.