Where in latin america should I go for white women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Where in latin america should I go for white women?

Mexico, Los Altos region
8%
Mexico, Guadalajara city
17%
Uruguay, Montevideo capital city
8%
Costa Rica, San Jose capital city
8%
Other (please post below)
58%

Total votes: 12
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where in latin america should I go for white women?

Post by yick »

White girls in Latin America have social circles - you aint going to bust in on a tourist visa with that dopey combo of big shorts, baseball cap, sandals and a hoodie of where you went to 'college' and get these girls :lol:

Nor can you be an old bastard either - usually, there are white boys of similar age sniffing around since the girls quinceañera - who have social connections, family connections, cultural affability, language blahblahblahamilefuckinglong.

But...

The good news is...

The best girls are not found in those circles anyway!

I wouldn't even attempt to go to Latin America to date a white chick - and definitely not some stuck-up pituca what an utter waste of time - go to Poland, Ukraine, Estonia - loads of places where white women would be better and more accessible.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Where in latin america should I go for white women?

Post by yick »

travelsouth wrote:
April 10th, 2015, 7:06 pm
how to tell a "expert" is full of bs. If he spells Colombia... with a u
The treble truth! :D