Building Social Circle in Guadalajara

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Building Social Circle in Guadalajara

Post by MattHanson1990 »

I've only been in Guadalajara for 4 days, but I'm curious to where one can build a social circle outside of the hostel I'm staying at. The downtown area is hit or miss. Like for instance, on Saturday, when I was playing violin near the cathedral, I chatted up two girls. One of whom was a gorgeous 19 year old mestiza who gave me this warm smile like I've never seen before, and whose giggles totally flattered me. But yesterday was a disappointment but that could be because of tourists. I'm about to hit up the university in a few minutes to try to build social circle. If not, what other ways can someone build a social circle in Guadalajara?

I will say this. Guadalajara is a lot different from Ciudad Juarez since it's in the interior of Mexico whereas Juarez is right on the US border.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re: Building Social Circle in Guadalajara

Post by sentinel89 »

Lola Lolita. Only a 5-10min walk from the expiatorio.. Or go to Tlaquepaque.. Tlaquepaque is awesome.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Re: Building Social Circle in Guadalajara

Post by sentinel89 »

Lola Lolita. Only a 5-10min walk from the expiatorio.. Or go to Tlaquepaque.. Tlaquepaque is awesome.