latina anger

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
diablo

latina anger

Post by diablo »

I am relatively new to Latin American culture and to Latin women. I am highly attracted to them and I have been reading the forum. I recently have been trying to meet Latinas on latinamericancupid.com in order. I have met a few I have really liked and they are very sweet women. But something about them perplexes me.

Recently I started getting really close to one latina that I really liked. She is "religious" and is the type that goes to church on Sundays. She has made many videos of herself in church and I can see that. But a recent action by herself made me question how she really is. Recently I was asked to do something small for her. It wasn't a big deal and I was happy to do this for her. But when I was late in doing it, She completely flipped out. I mean she behaved like a completely different person and told me she didn't want to continue talking to her. This is the 3rd time this has happen. I wonder if this is that Latin America temper. The funny thing is she stopped the chat but she didn't block me which was strange.
can you help me out?
How do latino men deal with this?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Re: latina anger

Post by CannedHam »

Depends where she's from. Most of the stereotypical latinas I've seen or dealt with come from Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Brazil, and some parts of Central America. Peruvian and Colombian women are for the most part pretty tame. Everyone else falls in the middle.

How do they deal with it? They cheat on her, slap her around, or put up with it and become depressed.
diablo

Post by diablo »

well I can't slap her because of the distance but I am thinking ignoring her might work.

But why is she behaving this way?
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

diablo wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 1:50 pm
well I can't slap her because of the distance but I am thinking ignoring her might work.

She's behaving this way because she can.

IMO ignore her. Think about it this way. At this point in the "relationship", she should hypothetically be at her best, trying to find a man. If she's acting like this now, think of what an actual relationship with her will be like when you don't have as easy of an escape route. There are millions of latinas that will treat you well. Don't waste your time with this POS and move on.
diablo

Post by diablo »

CannedHam wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:19 pm
diablo wrote:

IMO ignore her. Think about it this way. At this point in the "relationship", she should hypothetically be at her best, trying to find a man. If she's acting like this now, think of what an actual relationship with her will be like when you don't have as easy of an escape route. There are millions of latinas that will treat you well. Don't waste your time with this POS and move on.
she is Colombian by the way. from Medellin. so she isn't tame for sure.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

diablo wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:45 pm
CannedHam wrote:
diablo wrote:

FYI - my unsolicited advice on how to meet latina women? Start learning spanish and use the HelloTalk app. I met a TON of nice latinas on there, including one Bolivian woman on there who I nearly flew down to meet, but in the end decided she was too religious.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Theoretically, she's just testing you. She acts like a complete lunatic & wants to see how you're going to respond to it. Maybe making the point of "announcing" the situation (ex: "I wanted to talk to you about something: You wanted me to do something for you, did do it, but was late in doing it- now you act crazy? What's going on with this, because I don't need someone with more than one personality.").

Just going & slapping her around or cheating on her isn't necessarily right. I know that sometimes a woman is actually looking for that & maybe that's a point of contention. For you, maybe it's about different things. Another thing is women go apeshit crazy when they get cheated on & potentially when they're cheated with. Latin women are frequently pretty good with a knife, that's all I'm saying...
diablo

Post by diablo »

Wolfeye wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 3:47 pm
Theoretically, she's just testing you. She acts like a complete lunatic & wants to see how you're going to respond to it. Maybe making the point of "announcing" the situation (ex: "I wanted to talk to you about something: You wanted me to do something for you, did do it, but was late in doing it- now you act crazy? What's going on with this, because I don't need someone with more than one personality.").

Just going & slapping her around or cheating on her isn't necessarily right. I know that sometimes a woman is actually looking for that & maybe that's a point of contention. For you, maybe it's about different things. Another thing is women go apeshit crazy when they get cheated on & potentially when they're cheated with. Latin women are frequently pretty good with a knife, that's all I'm saying...
What is the testing aspect though? She said she didn't want to speak to me again and stopped responding to text. She is not blocking me but she isn't responding. I ended it saying I can't force her to reply and I respect her decision and then left her alone. I am wondering if she comes back to her senses.
diablo

Post by diablo »

and how is one suppose to respond to this lunacy. because there has to be a way to deal with this.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Sorry for being an antagonising enthusiast here, but @ContrarianExpatriate should throw his thoughts into the batch pot here. He has experience with Puerto Rican women whom are somewhat different and somewhat similar.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

diablo wrote:
March 11th, 2019, 2:45 pm
CannedHam wrote:
diablo wrote:

Medellin is becoming the Cancun of Colombia for men....actually IT IS. These women have been fcuked silly there over the discourse of the last decade. Medellin's paradigm had shifted the moment Escobar had been taken out. Travel through southern Colombia via land....you will see a lot of burned-the-fcuk down fields. All used to be coka pura at one time. I'm willing to bet that the U.S. of Gay megalomaniac-social justice gov't and Bogotá/Colombian gov't have been in bed with one another....literally.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Latin Women (other than Argentines and most Uruguayans) are mostly a lost cause. They are Western women but with a lower IQ and with more hordes of cucked men to always do their bidding. This represents an almost lethal combination.

If you ever want to see how Latin women view men, look up the concept of "Marianismo," the sexist notion that woman is the moral and spiritual superior of the man. Latin women who behave like this are exhibiting aspects of marianismo when they explode on men like this. Ask yourself if she would have exploded on a female for the same transgression.

Spain has gone so far down the feminist hole that its Latin American women have all but followed suit. Again, Argentina and Uruguay are quite a bit more continental "European" by disposition in my view but I am sure that will change for the worse soon.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 12:16 pm
Latin Women (other than Argentines and most Uruguayans) are mostly a lost cause. They are Western women but with a lower IQ and with more hordes of cucked men to always do their bidding. This represents an almost lethal combination.

If you ever want to see how Latin women view men, look up the concept of "Marianismo," the sexist notion that woman is the moral and spiritual superior of the man. Latin women who behave like this are exhibiting aspects of marianismo when they explode on men like this. Ask yourself if she would have exploded on a female for the same transgression.

Spain has gone so far down the feminist hole that its Latin American women have all but followed suit. Again, Argentina and Uruguay are quite a bit more continental "European" by disposition in my view but I am sure that will change for the worse soon.
It's ironic how you mentioned the lower-IQ phenomenon of Latin America more specifically the women from there. The conversations suck if they are not conducted with educated, upper class Latinos. This lower-IQ that most Latinos have helps to get simple succinct messages across like to e.g. pay for sex or to get cheap food if one's Spanish is at least intermediate. Nothing deep about Spanish in Latin America especially when they look at you as the American they wish to be and/or the American they want to make money off of.

Face it: most Latinos even in their native land want to either live in the U.S. of Gay or to benefit from speaking English. Due to their perpetuated colorism and to how most of them realize that Americans are colorist and racist, it coincides with much of Latin American agenda in that regard. They really have Yankee Syndrome version of the Stockholm Syndrome in their master-slave clusterfcuk relationship.

To sum it up, if you are dark skin, don't waste your time in Latin America. You'd be better off dealing with Black Americans on tourist spots in The Bahamas, Aruba/Blue Curacao, non-Latino countries in the Caribbean.

To sum it up, if you are overweight, don't waste your time in Latin America. It's a very 'weightest' place. "Si ven aca entonces coman nuestra comida pero no hay que engordarles!!!" (Yeap come and eat our rich deep food but don't get fat [or we'll make fun of you])

To sum it up, only come if you are White or light skin Latino that's bilingual that can get a career job that will finance your hedonistic/player lifestyle. Polyamory/Polygamy is the pink elephant in the room but don't rub it in your girlfriend's face although there's a 90-95 percent chance she knows you are cheating on her.

Only visit Latin America for the food, prostitution, & to learn Spanish (not to teach English!). Que sera sera! jajajajajaja!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
March 12th, 2019, 1:48 pm
To sum it up, if you are dark skin, don't waste your time in Latin America. You'd be better off dealing with Black Americans on tourist spots in The Bahamas, Aruba/Blue Curacao, non-Latino countries in the Caribbean.

To sum it up, if you are overweight, don't waste your time in Latin America. It's a very 'weightest' place. "Si ven aca entonces coman nuestra comida pero no hay que engordarles!!!" (Yeap come and eat our rich deep food but don't get fat [or we'll make fun of you])

To sum it up, only come if you are White or light skin Latino that's bilingual that can get a career job that will finance your hedonistic/player lifestyle. Polyamory/Polygamy is the pink elephant in the room but don't rub it in your girlfriend's face although there's a 90-95 percent chance she knows you are cheating on her.

Only visit Latin America for the food, prostitution, & to learn Spanish (not to teach English!). Que sera sera! jajajajajaja!
I co-sign this assessment. You would not believe the amount of black men who think that Latin America is their oasis. Perhaps it is compared to America, but it is nothing compared to Europe.

Incidentally, I am seeing a very positive change in very young American women that I will write about in a separate thread.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

diablo: Then it sounds like she's either looking for you to chase her (not blocking you so she can hear it) or she's nuts.