Why does the Anglosphere has so many White Knights?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Why does the Anglosphere has so many White Knights?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,
This is an interesting phenomenon. I will add why I believe it.

Europe

France: The Frenchman tells his GF not to wear revealing clothing. The Girlfriend understands and she doesn't do it.

America: If you were to tell your American GF don't wear, "X clothing" You will immediately be called a misogynist!

Asian

America: Feminists protests, men who disagree are immediately labeled hateful, misogynistic. Anyone who stands up risks ruining their reputation.

Korea: Men protests feminists and people support them.

In some countries there is equality but I believe in the Anglosphere countries there is hierarchy where women are put higher than men.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Re: Why does the Anglosphere has so many White Knights?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

This one is important guys, I hope to hear from you!
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
March 24th, 2022, 7:41 am
Hey guys,
This is an interesting phenomenon. I will add why I believe it.

Europe

France: The Frenchman tells his GF not to wear revealing clothing. The Girlfriend understands and she doesn't do it.

America: If you were to tell your American GF don't wear, "X clothing" You will immediately be called a misogynist!

Asian

America: Feminists protests, men who disagree are immediately labeled hateful, misogynistic. Anyone who stands up risks ruining their reputation.

Korea: Men protests feminists and people support them.

In some countries there is equality but I believe in the Anglosphere countries there is hierarchy where women are put higher than men.

You have to understand women are a privileged class here in Anglosphere countries and you are correct in that women are placed higher than men. This is not just true in the social/cultural dynamic but also in the legal dynamic where women have more rights and opportunities than men. Furthermore, you have the intense propaganda that tells you that women are better than men but also in the past men oppressed women and therefore men have to take a step back and allow women to lead. (We see how well this is going don't we?) Of course, the feminists tell the women that they are just as tough and strong as the men are but if you have to try to convince others of that maybe you really aren't so tough and strong as you think. You have multiple generations of men who have acquiesed to women and now it has become ingrained in the society across the board. The average person refuses to question this so as not to be labeled misogynistic or a nazi or alt-right or whatever buzzword is out there in the moment. The women in the Anglosphere are now so privileged that they dare not question their position either and they won't because of the privileges they have been afforded whether they actively realize it or not, many of them subconsciously cannot dare question it because it is all they have known their entire lives and so they likely wouldn't know any other position in society. In reality, equality is a ruse even though theoretically it is supposed to benefit everyone but all that it does is build your society on a foundation of sand so that one day it will inevitably collapse and we are approaching that day.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I don't quite understand the original post yet, but I think "white knighting" is one of those terms in the modern-day manosphere that's changed meaning into something negative?

I know the white knight is an archetypal mythological or legendary type character who is a masculine heroic savior who's also virtuous, and so often will save a damsel in distress.

So the answer why there's so many people who like that (maybe even in the Anglosphere) is: Because a lot of us like that kind of thing. It's appealing because you get to be the stud that defeats the bad guys and then the women react to your masculinity. :D

@Outcast9428 you like virtue and traditionalism, so you'd approve of this, right?
@gsjackson how about you?
@Lucas88 what about you? You're a martial artist so obviously man enough to save a damsel in distress by kicking some ass. :mrgreen:

@ArchibaultNew You're always asking about the "anglosphere" (not that I'm trying to stop you or think you shouldn't, I just notice that you have tons of posts using that term), but I'm not sure this phenomenon is anymore prevalent in English speaking countries?
(Is that what you even mean by Anglosphere by the way? A lot of black African and Caribbean countries are also English speaking and am guessing you mean more what they say about 'the West' but also English speaking, but not sure...)

Anyway, a lot of macho Latinos also like this kind of thing because the jews haven't bred out as much of their traditional sexual dimorphism and machismo out of them by promoting cultural marxism and globohomo (at least not yet, they are pushing transgenderism and globohomo into Latin countries, yet the Latinos hate it so much that those same countries that recently legalized it that they are at the top rankings for violence against transgender perverts).

Example of macho Latinos liking white knighting (with no trannies/LBTGQ-whatevers involved):

I saw this video once of some leggy brunette in a mini-skirt walking along with a bunch of other chicks at night in some kind of busy street full of a bar or club scene, and for some reason this huge muscular black guy ran up and brutally smashed the white girl in the head, dropping her in serious condition on the pavement while a bunch of chicks who were with her started screaming in horror.
Unfortunately for the attacker, this Latino MMA fighter ran out saying 'Hey you just knocked out a girl' and they got into a standoff. Smaller black guys who were with the big one tried to intervene to talk the Latino MMA fighter out of escalating, but that Latino wouldn't back down and brushed them off and they got ready for the brawl. The big muscular black guy was jumping up and down in a fighter stance like he was ready to box and he looked pretty damn tough, but when they closed the distance the UFC fighter had him completely out with 1-2 strikes that laid the big black dude on the pavement, and then the machismo Latino started stomping the black guy's head into the pavement after he was down, LOL.
(I don't know that UFC fighter's name, going by memory but wouldn't surprise me if this video was still out there, it was once on jewtube maybe 10 years ago.)

So like I said: Macho men who love (or at least like) women are more naturally inclined to like "white knighting."

I've gotten along well with Latinos for the most part, though it's been awhile since I was around a lot of them, but I heard Caleb Jones mention he thought they were the least f***ed up demographic group of men when it came to improving their skills in scoring with women, LOL.
Obviously that is a very relative and broad statement, because the drug cartel gangbangers and other lowlifes are plenty f***ed up and all the floods coming in to want to breed like rodents voting democrat aren't going to be cut from the same cloth as the machismo Latino white knight brawler, I'm afraid.
@Lucas88 what do you think about that as a man who loves Latino culture? :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 3rd, 2022, 4:53 pm
@Lucas88 what about you? You're a martial artist so obviously man enough to save a damsel in distress by kicking some ass. :mrgreen:
If the question is whether I would use my skills as a martial artist to defend a female who was being threatened or attacked in the street or at some public venue, I'd have to say that it would depend entirely on the circumstances.

You see, I'm not into the modern notion of equality and I don't think that everybody is equally valuable. For me a person has to have some kind of noble value in order to be worthy of being rescued.

If the victim of the attack was a respectable lady with class and decency, say a traditional Latin American woman who respects men and values her community, then I would step in and fight the aggressor and help the lady in whatever way I could. She is a valuable member of the community after all. She deserves protection.

If however the victim of the attack was a no-good worthless disreputable broad, say a fat, loudmouth, pissed-up British trash-bag hoe who openly spouts hatred against men and behaves like a hooligan, I wouldn't care and would just turn a blind eye. Such a garbage human being offers absolutely no value whatsoever and doesn't give a shit about me anyway. In any other scenario she would probably just see me as a freak or a weirdo. So I'd let her get her head kicked in and even assume that she did something to deserve it. I wouldn't feel obligated to defend her just because she has a p***y.

Let's not dream, guys. Street fighting is not about heroes and white knights. You could try to help a woman and some asshole could pull out a knife on you. Even if you are a skilled martial artist you could still get stabbed. Most martial arts programs won't prepare you for the realities of a knife fight. Would you really be willing to get seriously injured or killed for the sake of a stranger who might be a scumbag anyway? Who do you consider more important? That stranger or your own family?
WilliamSmith wrote:
I've gotten along well with Latinos for the most part, though it's been awhile since I was around a lot of them, but I heard Caleb Jones mention he thought they were the least f***ed up demographic group of men when it came to improving their skills in scoring with women, LOL.
Obviously that is a very relative and broad statement, because the drug cartel gangbangers and other lowlifes are plenty f***ed up and all the floods coming in to want to breed like rodents voting democrat aren't going to be cut from the same cloth as the machismo Latino white knight brawler, I'm afraid.
Latinos are among my favorite people. Most of the ones who I've met have been very decent human beings. They value family and friendship immensely and are by and large much more traditional than Europeans and North Americans.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

WilliamSmith wrote:
I don't quite understand the original post yet, but I think "white knighting" is one of those terms in the modern-day manosphere that's changed meaning into something negative?

I know the white knight is an archetypal mythological or legendary type character who is a masculine heroic savior who's also virtuous, and so often will save a damsel in distress.

So the answer why there's so many people who like that (maybe even in the Anglosphere) is: Because a lot of us like that kind of thing. It's appealing because you get to be the stud that defeats the bad guys and then the women react to your masculinity. :D

@Outcast9428 you like virtue and traditionalism, so you'd approve of this, right?
@gsjackson how about you?

@ArchibaultNew You're always asking about the "anglosphere" (not that I'm trying to stop you or think you shouldn't, I just notice that you have tons of posts using that term), but I'm not sure this phenomenon is anymore prevalent in English speaking countries?
(Is that what you even mean by Anglosphere by the way? A lot of black African and Caribbean countries are also English speaking and am guessing you mean more what they say about 'the West' but also English speaking, but not sure...)

Anyway, a lot of macho Latinos also like this kind of thing because the jews haven't bred out as much of their traditional sexual dimorphism and machismo out of them by promoting cultural marxism and globohomo (at least not yet, they are pushing transgenderism and globohomo into Latin countries, yet the Latinos hate it so much that those same countries that recently legalized it that they are at the top rankings for violence against transgender perverts).

Example of macho Latinos liking white knighting (with no trannies/LBTGQ-whatevers involved):

I saw this video once of some leggy brunette in a mini-skirt walking along with a bunch of other chicks at night in some kind of busy street full of a bar or club scene, and for some reason this huge muscular black guy ran up and brutally smashed the white girl in the head, dropping her in serious condition on the pavement while a bunch of chicks who were with her started screaming in horror.
Unfortunately for the attacker, this Latino MMA fighter ran out saying 'Hey you just knocked out a girl' and they got into a standoff. Smaller black guys who were with the big one tried to intervene to talk the Latino MMA fighter out of escalating, but that Latino wouldn't back down and brushed them off and they got ready for the brawl. The big muscular black guy was jumping up and down in a fighter stance like he was ready to box and he looked pretty damn tough, but when they closed the distance the UFC fighter had him completely out with 1-2 strikes that laid the big black dude on the pavement, and then the machismo Latino started stomping the black guy's head into the pavement after he was down, LOL.
(I don't know that UFC fighter's name, going by memory but wouldn't surprise me if this video was still out there, it was once on jewtube maybe 10 years ago.)

So like I said: Macho men who love (or at least like) women are more naturally inclined to like "white knighting."

William, definitely. It's because I don't like the term, "West" or "Western" because I speak French and German neighboring countries to the UK and their cultures are very different in many ways, I'm no saying that feminism doesn't exist there but rather that are many differences. Anglosphere I don't include the Caribean it is mostly Canzuk plus USA.

Latinos countries have their own issues. There's a lot of battle as well. One thing is for certain though it'll be easier to find allies in the Latino countries who are Anti-Feminist that in the English speaking one's. Since in the Latinos countries being anti-feminist makes you conservative while in the USA people start saying you 'hate women" or you are a "misogynist."
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

America, Canada and the Five Eyes worship the feminist and the gay.